Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update dear...πŸ€—
I loveed the epi...mami kya chata lagaya wah!!!...aur do teen lagati to it wud hav been awesome..πŸ˜†
Loved adi and pankhu's scenes  they luks so cute wid each other...awww!!! i just loved them...
poor mamaji...no one was there to save him frm Avantu's anger...lol...
THanks...
manju-shree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update 😊
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Poojaa_P

Payal you have seriously lost it. achaa..you lost it...give me the proof pandit...i have proof of my words and i gve you give me na proof...

Stairs that go up but doesn't come down?! REALLY? see even you are asking...hahhahah,,see question mark you have put...hahahahaha...i am simply loving it...
This only happen in Harry potter Witchcraft magical duniyia, kuch smajhi? jaruree thodrea naa kee harry potter kee hee megical duneya hou..yaa mere magical world hai πŸ˜‰
Oh man, you and your stories are never ending, you said no more of your comments but you just couldnt stop writing down your silly billy thoughts! lvly...then in tom. episode no comments
Where do you get the time to do it?! even i dont know..when i will know wil tell you
Gosh Sukhi my love is dying?! her choutha!? I wont let it happen, do you understand! 

this is my goggles wala thread...chk out and you will get answer

And chup! i did vote for SMS..but I knew there would be chits first communication
it was so much more fun with chits, romantic too  you lost..hahahahah...i told u...but u ppl only want soem thing logic...boring😑
erm,,..
yeahh okay coming to the actual point.
THANKS for the WU! :D

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
every one thanks for the lovely compliment
SAIBALROUTH thumbnail
Thanks a lot Payal for such detailed update.
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update yar!!!!πŸ˜›