Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shruba

definitely,

I will..
For ASR POV .. I have some in my mind .. and esp today as u wrote .. nobody really loves him..
Its more of because ... yu are my brother thats why I love you
.. somewhere I can feel maybe garima can relate with him.. dard ka rishta .. sabse pakka hota hain... aur abhi to mehendi ka rang khoon se pakka nikla .. kya kahe ..
this 14 yr thing always remind me analogy with banwass .. and last 10 month was the months of war ...
 .. now 10 months is an approximate time for a baby to be born .. what say .. to many things to write...and think I love analogy ..
and you are write why shd we care about shyamli..
.let them do whatever they want .. shyam to aisehi flop master ...

14 yrs is also a penalty for death sentence...is dadi responsible for a murder???lol shyamli is dumb im done with her...

I only love Arshi...
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yaaar more than any thing Today epi really hurt I thought about a dream wedding function and thought that mehendi epi will  be atleast 3 or 4 but here just two min mehendi epi now I feel that ArHi marriage won't happen this time also...
yaar nice post ha...Im going to support shyaamwa to kill poojali
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu17

yaaar more than any thing Today epi really hurt I thought about a dream wedding function and thought that mehendi epi will  be atleast 3 or 4 but here just two min mehendi epi now I feel that ArHi marriage won't happen this time also...
yaar nice post ha...Im going to support shyaamwa to kill poojali

๐Ÿ˜†  im with u...๐Ÿ˜ณ
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hi I know I am late.Sigh
Episode was ok for me.Actually I am waiting for today's episode ...They stop with Arshi may be today continue with Arshi.

Because of different font color again you made me happy because I an easily skip those unwanted and irritating parts.

To Dadi ...Shyam Anjali's husband,Anjali's life ,Anjali's future and her child's father.Add one more her "kalan"(death)

Arnav really remembers all good time spend with Khushi.Still mu happened.That scene was really beautiful.

To Silent viewers I am also neither good in English nor in in Hindi.Still I am typing.Its really nice to hear every one's thought.

As usual superb posts.Thanks for PM.Continue your font color its really good๐Ÿ˜‰
For video๐Ÿค—

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: afnariaz

hi I know I am late.Sigh

Nops...just on time...im here hehehehh ๐Ÿค—

Episode was ok for me.Actually I am waiting for today's episode ...They stop with Arshi may be today continue with Arshi.

Because of different font color again you made me happy because I an easily skip those unwanted and irritating parts.

๐Ÿคฃ

To Dadi ...Shyam Anjali's husband,Anjali's life ,Anjali's future and her child's father.Add one more her "kalan"(death)

Arnav really remembers all good time spend with Khushi.Still mu happened.That scene was really beautiful.

Ya..sad...he didnt trust her enuff then...now he does..n hes telling her i remember it all...

To Silent viewers I am also neither good in English nor in in Hindi.Still I am typing.Its really nice to hear every one's thought.

U bet...i wait for it...๐Ÿ˜† what am i??? a phD in eng hahahha no way...

As usual superb posts.Thanks for PM.Continue your font color its really good๐Ÿ˜‰
For video๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค—   thanks... check this out 

Fazila~ thumbnail
 thx ๐Ÿ˜ณ
shruba thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by Fazila~
14 yrs is also a penalty for death sentence...is dadi responsible for a murder???lol shyamli is dumb im done with her...

I only love Arshi...

... Aaoo chalo pata lagaiye babua
         Kahase ur ke akya kaoua
Sab ne kahi kakuka kanha
   maine boli .. dadi hi to hain wo Mua
Fazi ne kahi..chal pata kar aye yaar
Thi to nehi woo rehab center :) ...
... ๐Ÿคฃ
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruba

Originally posted by Fazila~

I only love Arshi...

... Aaoo chalo pata lagaiye babua
         Kahase ur ke akya kaoua
Sab ne kahi kakuka kanha
   maine boli .. dadi hi to hain wo Mua
Fazi ne kahi..chal pata kar aye yaar
Thi to nehi woo rehab center :) ...
... ๐Ÿคฃ

hahahahahah must contact the rehab ppl..so they come n take her away...khas kum jahaan paak... aur hamari jaan bhee ๐Ÿ˜†
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I luv reading ur posts...
SHYAM-ANJALI SUCKS...๐Ÿคข

N LG saved d show

Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi_arshi

I luv reading ur posts...

SHYAM-ANJALI SUCKS...๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก