Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Aazeen02

Ana, I always love ur writings... So this is no exception... Baby its wonderful... Plz do update the next part... Wud surely b waitin... And my heartfelt thanks 4 dedicating this OS to us... We love u too honey...

thanku so much aazeen dear...
i was really not feeling comfortable posting this story...but am so glad that you liked it๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
aww...luv you guys...only coz of you i m here๐Ÿ˜ƒ
..oneOone.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: karajekar

it was very different ,specially how you potrait ashu character for this os

mujhe nahi pata tha ashu ko is roop mein bhi dekhne ko milega ,the way he care for nidhi as a best friend ,& he too was bubbly like nidhi

will wait for another part

love you ๐Ÿ˜Š

sonali

thanku sonali dear...
yaar ashu k kitne roop dikhanay hain mujhe...after gangster, lover boy, a fiance, an admirer, an ignorant, a father to be, a film star...this time its a frnd...๐Ÿ˜ณ
yup, he adapted Nidhi's qualities this time...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
luv you too dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it Ana!Very different concept from the show...Ashu giving Sid a Black eye was the icing on the cake for me ๐Ÿ˜†..that creep Sid deserved it.Please do continue with this as really want Ashu to confess his feelings to Nidhi...would be interesting to see what Nidhi's reactions are to her best friends confession of his love for her.
DikshaBaluja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thankyou so much Ana..That's very nice of you :)

Its an awesome OS...Ashu is indeed a true friend and lover in disguise and it seems that Nidhi too seems to be fallen in love with Ashutosh...Its great that Nidhi got to know about Sid's reality in time...Ashu is such a supportive friend..love the way he cares for Nidhi..I wish Nidhi too falls in love with Ashu..Its really a wonderful OS..bring on the next part soon :)Edited by DikshaBaluja - 11 years ago
-AnaRoy- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ณThanks for dedicating us.. Love you too.. โค๏ธ
harsha6 thumbnail
plzz continue Ana di..it was awesume...as u said its differ frm yor usual OS'...i mst say dat sometym unusualality is blisful!!
:) ;)
plzz CONTINUE!!!
Pooja_0910 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Ana di...
First of all big THANK YOU for dedicating this OS to us...
It was very different but as always superb...Ashu Nidhi r best friends wow...i love this young,full of joy,fun loving yet caring,loving Ashu...he is in love with Nidhi but not confess yet hmm intresting...i want to read its next part so countinue soon...

Btw thanks for casting me..chalo meri AshNi se milne ki tamanna to puri ho gayi...lol..waise i scared kahi Pooja vamp to nahi hai but thank god u potrate her as good friend...
Love u di...Edited by Poojapange - 11 years ago
busybee.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Ana
Thank u so much dear for dedicating this to me ๐Ÿค—
That's really sweet of u ๐Ÿค—

N lovely OS Plz continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Love u dear ๐Ÿค—    โค๏ธ
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I"Tumhare Liye Kuch Bhi"-โค๏ธ
Very good Ana,come soon with next..
..oneOone.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

Loved it Ana!Very different concept from the show...Ashu giving Sid a Black eye was the icing on the cake for me ๐Ÿ˜†..that creep Sid deserved it.Please do continue with this as really want Ashu to confess his feelings to Nidhi...would be interesting to see what Nidhi's reactions are to her best friends confession of his love for her.

thanku so much shaz...
ashu is a strong man...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ...
Nidhi is in for a surprize๐Ÿ˜ƒ