RKs reaction when he c Sikandar flirting wid madhu

RishikaFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys as u know that RK's step brother Sikandar is a playboy .. like it says on his necklace πŸ˜† soo imagine Sikandar flirting wid Madhu in front of RK wouldn't u guys want too see his reaction😳 like... it seems like RK is devloping feelings for Madhubala n slowly slowly he's going to fall in love with her 😳 I just can't wait for that too happen  but the CVS aren't going too show there love story this quick there going too take there sweet time in showing it πŸ₯± but they should  atleast show a track of Sikandar flirting with Madhu in front of RK atleast RK will realize that he has devloped feelings for Madhu n is starting to fall in love with her 😳

Don't u guys think that the CVS  should show this track... it will be pretty interesting to watch πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
That would be interesting to see! I would love to see RK protecting MB! πŸ‘πŸΌ
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
RK HAS already started protecting her !!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

nw see the way he comes to her rescue to 
expectappu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It would be great to see RK protect her...but don't forget its madhu...she is a sherni...even after soo much she doesn't shutup in front of RK...I doubt she will take any crap from Sikandar...may be RK will see that n get impressed with her...😳
Scarlett.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: expectappu

It would be great to see RK protect her...but don't forget its madhu...she is a sherni...even after soo much she doesn't shutup in front of RK...I doubt she will take any crap from Sikandar...may be RK will see that n get impressed with her...😳

yup madhu is a sherini...she doesnt need anyones help...
SnakeEyes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RK is surely gonna feel angry if his bro did something like that...
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Rk apne bhai ka kheema bana dega...
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah it would be very interesting to watch
ishqbaaz4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
yes yes yes i was thinking the same 
ISADORA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
RK ki kya zaroorat hai Madhu is enough to beat him black and blue..RK ko sirf 4 thappad pada issko churi se marr degi πŸ˜†