Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
The track was really amazing Shaffy. I had my guesses, but I didn't expect it to be a fake money racket.
dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I quite enjoyed the whole track.

The ghost makeup was great. Gentleman made a cameo. Enjoyed the CC, GG, Gopi and Billu interactions quite a bit. Enjoyed BPs "hum isteefa de denge, chowki chhod denge" line too (wrt Billu always going after him when he gets amnesia).

However two drawbacks I noticed -

I thought they ended it a little abruptly. I thought something to come from Chandramukhi playing dress-up but almost nothing happened. No songs... no trapping with the cinema usher or the current projectionist both of whom were involved in the plot.

I know it's sometimes necessary to meet the minute minimum for the episode but some of the replaying of the same horror scenes went on for a bit too long.
Minionite thumbnail
Exactly Dineshji. It was cut too fast. But I still liked it.
SangeetaHimani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

liked it when chrdramukhi teases ghost buste - bahut skull, bones laga kar gaye the, kya hoa, nahi dare bhoot ...

also gulgule when he hits billu who is all shocked after his night in nena talkies.
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
But the music and Ghosts were quiet scary... These people can start a Horror show too 😆
Minionite thumbnail
Yeah but the horror show would just make me laugh. I used to watch Bhootwala Serial and it had Kiku Sharma as a bhoot and the lady who comes in various getups (I don't know her name, but she was a bhoot in this one as well) as Kiku's wife. The show made me laugh a lot even with all the horror. 😆
H_Rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even I agree they can start there horror show😆!!!...did you guys saw when billu forgot and gone to that women!!..it was so funny!! and really after eating so much GG saw his totally different side by helping billu !! really awesome track!!...and also gopi playing with the stick and the wheel or something like that was so funny!!!😆...
Minionite thumbnail

That was hilarious Himani. 😆

dhinga1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SangeetaHimani

liked it when chrdramukhi teases ghost buste - bahut skull, bones laga kar gaye the, kya hoa, nahi dare bhoot ...

also gulgule when he hits billu who is all shocked after his night in nena talkies.

Actually that's another thing that I liked.

The tantrik is the same tantrik that was used a few months back (think it was when they travel to a different location and meet a bhoot). I remembered from the getup and of course the takiya-kalaam - "Katrina ka number hai kya?"😆

So we finally have a new recurring character (of sorts).