FINAL CALL: new msg pg.7

Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys i've created this page so that i can send it to Star Plus and Star India..
I would like you all to please write your comment explaining how you feel towards their decision to end Ruk Jaana Nahin which has sent us all into a horrible

Along with page i will also send the other link Selvi and l created..
Please do this for the sake of our greatest obsession INSA 😉 I REALLY NEED ALL OF YOU IN THIS!!

Thank You

faisa ⭐️
Edited by Faayey - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faayey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dear Star Plus and Star India

Not only am I appalled by your decision to bring and End to Ruk Jaana Nahin  but you've also lied to us viewers by telling us that you're sorry about the "discomfort these rumours have caused". You've stated that the show is culminating into a beautiful ending? when one earth have you allowed us viewers to even witness a beautiful bonding between Indu and Saanchi?

I strongly urge you all to reconsider this silly decision of your and bring back Ruk Jaana Nahin otherwise like many other people like me they too will stop watching Star Plus

Many Thanks 

Faisa

Edited by Faayey - 11 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Dear SP

I know we have recieved few message that show has reached its ultimate culmination point with enough development of tracks...But thats not true..the love story for which we have been waiting for 9 months has not even started...Its still one sided love...The lead actors have amazing chemistry, I know its PH at fault instead of showing their love story they were busy with mindless tracks...But with jugle track in JUly there was sudden jump in TRP to 1.1 avg which is nice TVR at 6.30...Their story has so many expects to explore till now we have been exploring only Hatred..Please shift it to 6PM and try to give it one chance only one chance to Indu Sanchi love story...It has capability to do miracle which DKDM did with lifeok after 9 months of launch when it was .7 for 6-7 mnth...atleast RJN has mostly stayed above that 
Thanks

And I am gona mail this in every mail I will do mail this to all of them...please you all mail too all of these ids...
Edited by kuls11 - 11 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Dear SP,

We are so unhappy after hearing that our beloved RJN will go offair ..being a male,i have been attracted with few of yours youth shows and RJN is one of them ,i personally don't like saas-bahu serials ,but this serial has some masala in it ,Indu's character has been liked by all ,his attitude,dailogues,style,personality and everything like about him.if you stick with your decision then finally i will miss this character for sure.

i know you are concerned about the trp's ,but the evening time-slots can't earn you with a highest trp's .. 6:30pm time slot is an evening timeslot and mainy many of the RJN's fans including me misses the show daily due to our hectic schedule ,few of them can't return from their works no the students who are doing coaching classes can't see the episode at 6.30.
I usually catches this episode on YT or sometimes i watch it the repeat telecast of it. I can assure you that there are many RJN's fans in my city or at my college,even on FB or Twitter. Many of us are not being able to watch the episode on time ,and i guess that's the main reason of low trp's ,i bet if you can put this show between (9-11pm) then it can surely earn trp's 3+ .think about it once.

We have'nt seen any kind of romance btwn the leads ,and now when both the leads character started liking eachother ,then you decide to end RJN which is totally unfair.
You were talking about the new show in that email ,but mind you it takes a long time in accepting those new serials and characters but seconds to loose them ,and that's what you are doing with us,if you stick with your decision then SP is over for me.

Best regards,
Amit.Edited by PiE-ChUcKeR_AmI - 11 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dear SP,
All I have to say is that I am deeply disappointed and hurt with the sudden death of my favourite show Ruk Jaana Nahin! It is such a good show, with an amazing concept. I am Canadian and loved watching Sanchi on screen as she is not your typical sterotype heroine who cries buckets of tears! Indu Singh is brought to life by Aniruddh Dave, these are two reason I justed watching it. I don't understand why axe it suddenly, its not even a year old yet! There has been no romance for us and now, no thanks to your decision, it will all be rushed. I sincerely hope you change your decision or give it a 6 months extension so it can conclude respectfully! Please do take this humble request and please redeem your decision!

Thanks,
NamzEdited by Namita.Murti - 11 years ago
ZibahRajkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dear sp, we fans of rjn r so very unhappy wid ur decision to glue this show up .we understand that u want trps but how in the world would u get trps if u havent taken one small step to promote this show.first of all u shld give rjn a better time slot ,even if it is a late night slot people wud watch it but when it is at 6.30 then most of us r away frm home at work.2nd reason wat i feel is that u havent taken any steps to promote dis show.its 9 months since this show has started but for the past 5months there has been no sign of a mahaepisode or a promo.last june when the jungle track was going on the trps automatically went up ,u knew that a luv track would take the trps up but u did not want to do that .now uve started the luv track u want to end the show which is totaly unfair.the thing that hurt me the the most was the star parivar awards promo ur first promo featured all heroines including sanchi but when the same promo was telecasted again u had cut sanchi's part .ive already learnt to hate sp b'coz of ur deeds nuv if u stop rjn then we wil have to stop star plus.i know that ur nnt doing this for the first time ,first u threw giaa out ,then shut sajda and now rjn.this all i wanted to tell u for ur horrible deeds.one more thing wat i want to tell u is that sone other shows of ur channel get around 4-5 repeat timings but rjn has got only one repeat that too in the early morning slot .by zaeba a die hard fan of rjnEdited by ZibahRajkumar - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
STARPLUS

U never showed a single promo of RJN from last 7 months...u didnt gave it a better timeslot...no mahaepisode..and not a gud time of repeat telecast...then too u say that ruk jana nahi failed to garner the expected trps...just think...what happens if the same situation is faced by khamoshiyaan

I request u not to end the show...and give it a timeslot of 6 pm.
For me no RJN means no SP

Sonali (ruk jana nahi fan)
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
To StarPlus, 
                           Its really sad & disappointing that a unique show like RJN is ending. Like everyone agrees that evening time-slot can not seek much trps and the viewership is affected as people just are not at home...getting back from work ...the characters of Indu singh & Saanchi are so well made...Aniruddh Dave has done a brilliant job in puttin life into Indu's Singh's character...Please don't end the show...I am sure better treatment to the story and adding in ROMANCE & developing the love track will be SUPERHIT...We the fans of Indu & Saanchi have been eagerly yet patiently waiting for the love track & romance between the leads BUT nothing has happened...I sincerely request you to give RJN another chance and  develop its love track adding more romance keeping the characters intact...

I simply love watching RUK JAANA NAHIN...So pLEASSSEEE...keep the show...😃
Edited by Absoluv - 11 years ago
roshaeldsouza91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Dear Star Plus,

I am seriously unhappy after hearing RJN will go off air. I don't like saas-bahu serials ,but this serial has made me realize what actually happens in real world with girls how a girl faces all these and can fight back ,Indu's character has been liked by all. I have never liked any character so much as I have liked "Indu singh" love everything about him. I used to hardly watch any serials so loyally and never liked any shows so much as i like RJN..

I love this show and love all the characters in it.. It continuosly dropping its TRP because of no romantic track.. plus the time slot.. i usually come home late and never get the chance to watch it at 6:30pm, So I end up watching it online. plus you show repeats around 8:30AM which is again very early.. and you guyz are planning to end the show which is so beautiful and keeping so many old shows still running really shocking???? why why???

i just watch one show and you guys planning to end it.. which has not even completed an year.. this shows how well you respect your fans. first you say its rumour and now saying it is true.

to be honest and frank END OF RJN MEANS END OF SP FOR ME.

Regards
Selvi
Edited by roshaeldsouza91 - 11 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
To
Whomsoever is concerned

I don't even know what to say other than the fact that I'm heartbroken, like many of my friends I know. Its not like serials at this time slot have ever given TRPs much higher than Ruk Jana Nahin has given this channel. 'Indu Singh' has become quite a popular icon in many parts of India and abroad too - then why bring an abrupt end to it?

Besides, why remove this show when the romance is barely even budding yet?

I wish you'd give the show more time to justify itself and the journey of its characters - its different to the saas-bahu or young-romance shows on TVs these days!
Regards
A loyal fan
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago