'Hum Apke Hain Maanvi' Written Update27/8/2012

Bluefalls thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Viren is getting ready for attending a meeting. Without jeevika he is all messed up and kind of lost. Somehow he manages to get his things right. Swamini comes up to him and tells him that without his wife he cant do anything these days. Viren smiles and says jeevika has become his habit.

Jeevika walks out of the hospital slowly. She is tensed and sad. Memories of her and viren being celebrating on hearing about the upcoming child and at the same time memories of her and maanvi as inseparable sisters flashes across her mind.

Chachu and beeji are worried as Doctor has said that the budget for maanvi's operation may cross 20 to 25 lakhs of rupees.

Virat takes maanvi to a basket ball court where kids were playing around. Maanvi  sarcastically asks him whether he thinks of himself and her as Rahul and Anjali of Kuch Kuch hota hai who would play with children!!!🀣. Then she sees a ice cream trolley and rushes towards it. She buys one ice cream and gives it to virat. She denies to taste it saying that she has promised jeevika that she would not touch ice cream until she gets better.

Maanvi and virat comes back home to find shlok and dabboo in bad mood. To cheer them up Maanvi starts shooting a short film with everyone around the wadhera house. She appoints dabboo and shlok as the assistant directors and Virat as the spot boy and asks him to bring juice for them🀣. She names the short film as " Hum aapke Hain Maanvi" and asks everyone in the family to say one line about herself.

Dadaji says , " Maanvi is that university for me where we study only one course...and that is Life (Zindagi)...Maanvi is Life for me."

Swamini Bua says, "maanvi is full of life, always cheerful, she never stops at one place , she keeps on moving and flowing, flowing like the Ganga of Hrishikesh"

Viren's mother says, " Maanvi is that ray of hope which can lighten up even the darkest room of one's life"

Viren says, "Maanvi is just another name of Life for me"

Jeevika says with tears in her eyes, " I have never seen my heart. But whenever i look at maanvi , I am able to see my heart. Maanvi is my beating heart for me".

Beeji calls up viren and asks for jeevika. They talk about the cost of the operation. Viren simply assures her that she need not think about that and only pray for maanvi. Maanvi's treatment will not be affected because of anything. Jeevika too assures the same to beeji. But beeji tells jeevika that maanvi is yet not married. And she is their responsibility. Hence, she would only like to bear the cost of the major surgery.

At The dining hall, Viren starts informing the family about what doctor said about the donor. Jeevika interrupts him and says that the chances of getting a donor for maanvi is not more than 1% to 2%. She says with an absent mind that her mannu's future is dangling between this 1% to 2% only. Viren takes hold of her hand while the rest of the family also feels the pain and grief that jeevika is going through

Precap: Jeevika asks maanvi to promise her that she would never let the cancer get hold of her...instead she will fight with it and hold it within her grip.

Edited by saheli2610 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Saheli for the update..
xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for the written update!! :)
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for updating...😊
fairy_stardust thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! πŸ˜Š
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›