hossanna1 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Did anyone saw Hariji's reaction..I was really pissed off to see him standing just still & then going & wishing the winning team..I mean for me UA winning is not a big issue..because i feel winning is still easy but making aplace in the industry is really stuff....really really stuff job.

I wanted Hari ji to go & console Sharib & Banjo..I mean the way they were heart broken If he cud just go & just hug them..& say few words wud really encourage them.. I saw Bipasha doing a great job with BS..she kept saying something to Banjo...I mean Bipasha dont even know these jodis..Hariji was with them all the time..Even i cud not control my tears when i saw BS breaking down..

I did'nt expect this from Hariji..

or did i miss that part..please reply...

thank you

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivi18 thumbnail

hmm i dont know but am sure he probably did but the camera man didnt show it. even i started crying when i saw BS crying and breaking down. how sad was that

but just one thing

it wasn't the END BUT IT WAS THE BEGINNING!!!!!!!!!!

BS U GUYS THAT ROCK SO FORGET THE PAST AND JUST ROCK ON...... U GUYS HAVE A LONG WAY 2 GO.

ALL THE BEST!!!!!! LUV U BOTH ;)

Edited by shivi18 - 17 years ago
hossanna1 thumbnail
thanks shivi,
I really really really hope Hariji went to them..but I saw him with the winning team...
anyways as u said this is not the end..just the begining... 👏
PopPrincess thumbnail

Originally posted by: hossanna1

Did anyone saw Hariji's reaction..I was really pissed off to see him standing just still & then going & wishing the winning team..I mean for me UA winning is not a big issue..because i feel winning is still easy but making aplace in the industry is really stuff....really really stuff job.

I wanted Hari ji to go & console Sharib & Banjo..I mean the way they were heart broken If he cud just go & just hug them..& say few words wud really encourage them.. I saw Bipasha doing a great job with BS..she kept saying something to Banjo...I mean Bipasha dont even know these jodis..Hariji was with them all the time..Even i cud not control my tears when i saw BS breaking down..

I did'nt expect this from Hariji..

or did i miss that part..please reply...

thank you

he did go and hug Sharib 

if u can watch it again closely

hossanna1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PopPrincess

he did go and hug Sharib 

if u can watch it again closely

Oh Really, thanks a lot..i will check the repeat show..then...

musiclover7 thumbnail
I cried when BS lost. They were the complete rightful winners. It's awful that they lost. This is ridiculous.
Sharib -- you are THE BEST singer of them all, sweetheart. You are flawless.
Banjo -- you are absolutely adorable and have a gorgeous voice.

BS were the rightful winners. This is rubbish.
Anuradha thumbnail

thanks vinit for giving us upto date updates
hossanna1 thumbnail
Its true that both jodis rock..But it is also true that just rocking is not all as one of the menber said in this forum that singers like Nihira, Hema Debo r still strugling to be in the industry..Its a long way to go..but all our Best wishes to all the participants who made it to the final & to those who havent...