os a narrow escape( on precap)

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

i am not getting any names for the title 

Khuhsi saw Shyam & Anjali she felt suffocated , "DM if he sees them he will be really upset " she gave him the menu card"order kara"

Arnav:Me

Khushi yes i invited you so you will order .

Arnav was impressed "really "

Khushi was staring at them "what to do ?"she looked at him he was smiling"what happen?"

Arnav: is that really you ,she pinch his hand and grab the card "what the"

Khushi" i dont like the atmosphere "

Arnav:so 

Khushi:lets go some where else ?i am feeling every one is looking at us, she stands ,she saw Shyam noticed them 

Arnav: Arnav Singh Raizada on a date 

Khushi chala na

Arnav : lets go" he was smiling and she was tense , she was not getting how to avoid them .

Shyam Rani Sb fast Saala sb and Khushi ji 

Anjali panic,she saw Khushi saw her ,she walk toward the entrance

Arnav "make it fast elevator will go "

Khushi aaah , as she saw Anjali and Shyam going in elevator

Arnav: what happen?

Khushi hold his arm "my foot it is motionless sogaya"

Arnav: picked her up" see the elevator gone"

Khushi:"how can every thing go well when   Khushi Kumar Gupta Singh Raizadai around" she wrap her arm around his neck,as he started going down by stairs 

Arnav "right "he hide his smile

Khushi do think once more you still have time , if i once enter your life everything will be upside down

Arnav: i dont change my mind.he pull her close to him "  ufff think buaji is making you eat my shared of aloo ki puris too ,you are too heavy"

Khushi" what the ,put me down "she try to step down from his arms , he pull her more close , they walk out the the entrance and to the car , he made her stand ,she was looking around 

Arnav: "i am in front of you what are you searching here and there?"she seated  he caress her cheek pick her duppata that was hanging down ,kept in her lap,he walk to his said as he seated "problem kya hai"

Khushi" nothing "she saw Anjali sitting in car at there back "Arnav ji"as he was about to start car

Arnav what?

Khushi pull jacket collar  and kissed him he was in shock he looked at her, her eye was closed , he loved her gently peck on his lips he hold her nape to support ,as he touch her the car high beam  brighter the atmosphere she open her eyes and push him back 

Arnav: what

Khushi someone will see she left his jacket 

Arnav when you didnot no one seen us ,when i am doing someone will see by the way your nose is red"

Khushi: i am hungry take me to some other hotel

Arnav: was all lost he was not getting what to do , he smiled "first have a deal with me" as he tied her seat belt

Khushi kya 

Arnav : look at me ,she was looking out 

Khushi bola i am hearing you

Arnav" after dinner i will complete where we left"

Khushi ji nahi

Arnav: "then sit here i will not take you to any hotel nor to home"

Khushi was scared if he sees Shyam ,she placed her hand on his "Deal now lets go from here"

Arnav started the car, he was so excited he didnot notice his on car.she relaxed 

Khushi your is too red dammit 

Arnav had a laughter

naddiya26ipkknd add this for weekly PM's

my blog Comment on Barun & Sanaya's profile twice a day!!

i know i do mistakes , if you dont like kindly dont read , avoid my OS and SS  don't call me names . i wrote this as my readers requested other wise i didnot had any plan to write after yesterday insult and disgrace 

Edited by naddiya26 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice one di 
ya she is a sweet distraction
ytanuja thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow khushi made snake aur arnav ki khusti ko ek accha sa escape.
--Amy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it was cute...
nicely written..
bhadraprasad thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful as always...Are you not sending PM"s any more...I always find your work later, now a days.Would you please PM when you update
gopikaaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i don't want khushi to hide anything from ASR

naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bhadraprasad

Beautiful as always...Are you not sending PM"s any more...I always find your work later, now a days.Would you please PM when you update

my friends send pms that too on week ends ,comment on the topic below , you will automatically find when i updated as i edit the post .

star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one 👏
loved it

dorindakate thumbnail
Oh, no!   Dear..someone was unkind about your work?

Your os was lovely...

I studied French for years--but wouldn't be able to write a story in a foreign language as well as you do...

The point of writing is communication--and if the reader can understand your intent--the thoughts you are trying to convey then you have succeeded...

So don't worry over grammar, punctuation, spelling--or WHATEVER you were criticized about...

You write well, you have imagination...let your talent speak for itself...
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah, there are mistakes, so what? EVERYONE makes mistakes (even the great ASR, hehehe!, so don't worry!) The gist of your story is really great. She sacrificed (once again!!) her first date (that should have been special) to save him. Thanks for the OS. I love your title. And she was so desperate to save him, she kissed him! Haha! Shocking! And in true Sanka Devi style, she's not even thinking of her kiss, she's so engrossed in making sure he doesn't see them! tfs.
I don't know what happened yesterday, but please ignore all the negativity and keep doing what YOU want. Don't let anyone control you!