Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
This is her way of getting back in the news...she sounds like a complete idiot though. CDI is one of those rare critical and commercial successes. For any normal person, it's a great break: SRK + YRF + unanimous praise from all quarters.

But seems like she wanted to be the sole person remembered from the movie, but when all of the 5 main girls in the movie became just as famous, the movie was a "mistake." 🥱

fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
"Mistake" for her because she wasn't the "Wow! The girl was amazing. What a debut!."
But honestly speaking, even if she had done some other limelight gaining, single actress, movie...she wouldn't have got recognized like she wanted. I honestly didn't think she was that good.
don12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chak De India is SRKs Top-5 movie easy and one of the best movie to come out of YRF. Thousand times better than those diabetic YZ and DTPH.

How can working with SRK and YRF be a mistake???? 😕

I think she is an "Attention Monger"

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
omg
this movie was fab👍🏼
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Strange ,sherealised her mistake after so many years.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

In the movie Sagarika got max screen time. Even after that she got the max publicity. If she couldnt capitalize on that for so many years why blame the film? Its like naach na jaane aangan tedha!

Originally posted by: -ksh-

In the movie Sagarika got max screen time. Even after that she got the max publicity. If she couldnt capitalize on that for so many years why blame the film? Its like naach na jaane aangan tedha!

Well, she already bagged one Emran Hashmi flick.

i think every actress was amazing in tht film..and the director pitched them all perfectly.

whether its the fiesty Tanya Aberol the sardarni hockey player or the player from orissa. her signature was 'HO' 😆 that was cute. 

bindiya naik was also good...her scenes with shahrukh were amazing especially when she says tht she can do anything to become the captain and the one shahrukh asks her to break the man to man marking trick. 

the reason i loved this film tht Shimit Amin kept it so real - not even once we could realize we were watching a YRF movie. the movie didn't compromise at any level. 

especially in one scene - the boys vs girls match, he kept the feel real, of course girls couldn't beat the boys but the determination tht brought them back in the game was amazing...

DAMN !! i can't believe SHIMIT AMIN is not getting much movies...why BOLLYWOOD SUCKS so much man..

and Sagrika u r a LOSER ! simply bollywood in majority doesn't have respect for good films and u are one of them 

Originally posted by: bambogli

Well, she already bagged one Emran Hashmi flick.

well its not out yet whether she is playing the lead or a supporting character...emraan has a lot of scenes with many women in his films 😆
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
before chak de..who was she???she shud feel glad that she got a role in that movie...