Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

😆 i just want derek to fall for somebody or try to win her over.. he is soo emotionless.
noo triangle is fine if its for a few epi to make the show interesting. elena is stuck between stefan and damon 4ever (no one else can date elena cause he wont be able to compete😆) and she cant even move on😆

derek is not emotionless hecared for his sister at least he came in town in search of her😛

don't even get me started on elena😆 she is another riddhima😆 she doesn't know whom she loves and with whom she wants to be😆 fans are fighting and writers are enjoying seeing them fight😆
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

yayy jackson away from lydia😃 i thik alison and jackson will make a good couple

so you are not gonna be satisfied until they show any triangle?😆😆
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congratz on the new thread guys
-MERRY- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

derek is not emotionless hecared for his sister at least he came in town in search of her😛

don't even get me started on elena😆 she is another riddhima😆 she doesn't know whom she loves and with whom she wants to be😆 fans are fighting and writers are enjoying seeing them fight😆

😆 thats how tthey get views.. both have crazy fans.. so there is no way in hell chance for a new guy😆..yeah i get y derek is upset.. u know he looks kinda rough hearted
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

😆 thats how tthey get views.. both have crazy fans.. so there is no way in hell chance for a new guy😆..yeah i get y derek is upset.. u know he looks kinda rough hearted

i know but that is making TVD boring characters are not growing they are stuck in the same place where they were in season 2🤔 the only part worth watching you will feel is the scene between the two brothers😊 rest is all crap😆

yeah Derek is upset and i feel there is more to it not only his sister🤔
-MERRY- thumbnail

so you are not gonna be satisfied until they show any triangle?😆😆

well kinda😳 (i dont care much). american shows we know that one person is not gona be with one character the whole show. they break up or move on. i guess that is also a small part of what makes show interesting, BUT THE PLOT IS MORE important. it just those things grab more views.. so the directors will try atleast. there is only 2 girls in this show for 5 guys😆
as long as my stiles and lydia end up together.. at the end.. i am fine with whoever they date before that😆
-MERRY- thumbnail

i know but that is making TVD boring characters are not growing they are stuck in the same place where they were in season 2🤔 the only part worth watching you will feel is the scene between the two brothers😊 rest is all crap😆

yeah Derek is upset and i feel there is more to it not only his sister🤔

yes that is exactly my point. they have good looking cast and soo many characters ..and i still  find it boring. the writers r having hard time building up the characters. i mean damon is the same damon and i have seen only little changes. they killed tyler and caroline's relationship. they rushed it just to make fans happy- the result it turned out horrible.
Supernatural there is no couple in that show ..what is the main thing the character development between the characters.
Edited by Merry_Shwit - 11 years ago
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail

well kinda😳 (i dont care much). american shows we know that one person is not gona be with one character the whole show. they break up or move on. i guess that is also a small part of what makes show interesting, BUT THE PLOT IS MORE important. it just those things grab more views.. so the directors will try atleast. there is only 2 girls in this show for 5 guys😆
as long as my stiles and lydia end up together.. at the end.. i am fine with whoever they date before that😆

do you think i care?😆 i care for character not couples anymore😆 agree plot is more important than anything else😆
-MERRY- thumbnail
hey angel.. u watch this showw too so u can discuss it with us Edited by Merry_Shwit - 11 years ago