Trust & Betrayal:A cruel game by fate

sweet_neetu thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello friends😃This is harneet with my three friends Romita,Shruti,Sayani. At first, a big hug to you all and then a news. Well , we are with new ff on our most fav couple abhiya. We 4 are going to write new abhiya story. This is a human love story, not supernatural . But still hope that u all will like it.But you all we curious to know how this idea came in out mind. Well, sayani got the idea in her dream. She saw a glimpse of abhiya in her dream. This is unnatural at all. Afterall, we are abhiya lovers and we wish to catch our abhiya in our dream and sayani indeed caught them. Abhiyadeewani thought so deep that indeed turn a whole new ff. Now we decided to turn our idea into written ff. This is simple humanlove story. We throught hard, but sayani saw such a dream that we couldnt add supernatural masala. But we are still hopefull that u like it

PROLOQUE
Its a monsoon night in Dehradun . A car is coming through the way beside the jungle . Just like the whole season its heavily raining now , a flash of lightning makes its trail in the sky . Just then the car stops .
"Oh God ! Now what happened to this car ?" the girl inside the car murmers in her mind with extreme annoyance . Its quiet natural that she got annoyed . Its heavy raining...not only raining , strong storm is blowing on , lightnings taking place every now and then...and among all these she got trapped on the way amidst this Jungle ! She feels really puzzled , what to do now ? She shakes her head with extreme dissapointment . No way ! Not a single ray of hope she can see . Suddenly a dark figure on the road catches her attension . That figure is slowly approaching towards her car . Who is it ? And why the hell he is getting so badly wet in rain ? The dark figure has come some steps forward , now the headlight of the car has lighten up his face . Though amidst this heavy rainfall that feeble light of car was not sufficient to lighten up the whole way forward , but it was enough atleast to recognise his face . Yes ! She has recognised him . But what is he doing here now ? And why is he staring at her in such a weird manner ? She can smell something very much fishy . Something is wrong somewhere . This sudden breakdown of her car and his sudden arrival right at that moment...perhaps its not a coincidence . Can it be ? Chance is very less . But what does he want from her ? How much she knows him he obviously did not come to help her . Infact he will try to...yes ! She was right ! His intension is not helping at all ! He has brought out a gun from the pocket of his raincoat . He has come here to kill her ! She gasps with fear . Her breathing has started to go on faster , her heart is bitting so loud now as if it will pounce out of her body . No way ! She can not surrender so easily . She can not die so fast . If she dies no one will get to know about his true face . No , she can not die , she has to bring his true face out . Before he shuts her mouth up forever , she has to escape , she has to run away from here as fast as possible . She slowly opens the car door and comes out . The man passes an evil grin to her . No doubt that he has come to know that she knows his true face . He came here to shut her mouth forever . But she will not let this happen . She has to escape at any cost . Before the man could say or do anything , the girl turns and starts to run inside the jungle . The evil smile gets erased from his face for a while . He did not expect that the girl will enter in the jungle so late at night ! But no , he can not afford to let her escape . She has recognised his original face , now she does not hold any right to live more . He holds the gun tight and keeps chasing for her . The girl was running as fast as possible for her . From the sound of coming footsteps she can make out he is also chasing her . Don't know how long this chase will run , she just knows she has to escape from here at any cost . Its now quiet a long time the footstep's sound is not coming to her ears . Perhaps he has given up . She heaves a sigh of releif . But...after just a few step she finds him standing in front of her ! Oh Shittt ! What did she do ? Moving around a full circle she herself has come back to him ! Now no chance ! She herself has chosen to end her life ! Seeing her shattered , his evil smile gets broaden up . Pointing the gun towards her he says in a playful tone "Run dear ! Run ! How much you can you run !" . She knows it very well that now she can not escape anymore , but still she makes a desperate try . As soon as she turned , he took his first shot . The first bullet strikes at her back . A severe pain with a sense of strong shievering flows down through her back bone . On the hit of the bullet , she got turned a little , at this scope he took his second shot . This bullet strikes at her stomach . Its really such a strong pain to bear ! Before she falls down to ground , he made his next shot . This bullet penetrates through her chest ! No more she could bear . Another shot ! This time the bullet goes straight to hit her on her forehead . She falls down , closes her eyes and before inhaling the last breath of her life , only one name she could whisper "Abhay..." !!!
                                       i am hopefull you all will like it..for pm please like the prologue
Edited by sweet_neetu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_neetu thumbnail

INDEX

sweet_neetu thumbnail

WORKS

HARNEET 'S WORKS
MY DESTINY

BOOK 2 MY DESTINY

SAYANI'S WORKS

A NEVER ENDING JOURNEY OF LOVE

sweet_neetu thumbnail

RES

trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice prologue frends 4ever... hi neetz!!! is dat gal running 4 life is pia but then who is dat assailant... where is abhay???????? plz post cs soon and continue soon wid update and neetz ur ff my destiny is on hold wid nice suspense so are our breath...
Yum_SR thumbnail
nice concept..will piya die???
N i wonder where is my super hero abhay riachand???
Continue sooon..its really a sespence
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nyc..do continue & PM me
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Nice prologue! Do continue n PM me please!
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Is this a group FF? Nice starting :D
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Interesting concept grls do continue :)