Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks u frens for the likes n support 
I m sort of free nowadays ...so thot to write the second part
Here it goes...(read n tell me ur comments)
Part 2:
(1 week has passed after the Ragging incident.)
Tejal was in her room but she is still not able to believe , How aniket after getting insulted was normal with her. If it wud hv been ny1 else, especially a senior, dey wud hv not easily spare her. It was quite fishy n she was not able to digest it. Suddenly Vaibhavi arrived.
Vaibhavi: hey tejal ...how r u? 
Tejal: (still thinking) i m Fyn yaar...how ws ur day??
Vaibhavi: I m OK ...wat happened ?Stiil thinking about Aniket?
Tejal: Yaar just tell me...i did so much to him n he just didnt say nything to me. I m not able to digest it.
Vaibhavi: (To change tejal's mood,jokingly)Y r u thinking so much about him...i hv read sumwhere dat if u keep on thinking about sum1 so much den u mite fall in luv wid ...
(b4 vaibhavi cud hv said nything, Tejal interrupted)
Tejal: dont speak nything else...stop d nonsense "pyaar Vyaar ka chakkar". R u mad. Fyn ...close d topic n can u help me with my computer assignment.
Vaibhavi : OK ...(dey started discussing about the "assignment" )

Next day : 
Tejal was already late for college. She transferred d assignment data in her pendrive n geared up for college.
Vaibhavi was not going with her 2day because she was supoose to go shopping with Foram n Moni (her best frens).
As soon as tejal entered d college gate, she noticed students staring at her. At first, she ignored but den she noticed students staring n laughing at her. She smelled fishiness but continued moving to her class.
In the canteen :
Aniket n shashwat were sitting n having coffee. Dey were discussing about some assignment of the class. Suddenly Aniket overheard sum gals talking about some video clip.
Gal1: (giggling) luk at the video clip...its so funny.
Gal2: d gal is 4m our college rite?? i hv seen her often.
Aniket (to shashwat): Which video clip r they talking about? which gal??
Shashwat: (Trying to avoid eye contact) i dun know nything.
B4 Aniket cud ask him more question...His mobile rang.
It was a MMS n aniket was shocked to see d video clip. 

Dere in the Classroom: 
Every1 ws giggling as tejal entered. Sushila who was sitting in the class n who has already watched d video. Tejal came near her n asked "Wat is happening sushi...y is every1 staring at me."
Sushila :(Trying to avoid eye contact) " I dun know nything ...yaar"
(2 Guyz passed by n said sumthing about video clip)
Tejal"Which video clip r they talking about??"
Sushila (trying to hide her mobile,said) : "no idea".
Tejal : y r u hiding ur mobile?Show me the video ...(n she opens d video)...D Video clip showed a sexy gal having Tejal's Face dancing n eating "Green Chilly".
Tejal was completely red in anger. She moved out of the class n moved straight to canteen .(How well she knew Aniket)

In the canteen:
Aniket : Shashwat , u hv done this...R u mad??
Shashwat: Yaar aniket, she made us a fool n dis is my revenge.
B4 aniket cud hv said nything , tejal came in there luking 4 aniket.She came towards him n asked him " Aniket y did u do this? Its obiviously u ...R u crazy ? Now i understood y u did dat frenship drama"
Aniket" But i" Tejal(interrupted again):"Now u must b very happy insulting me in front of the whole college. U r a cheat , dont show me ur face again."
Without listening nything she moved out of the canteen n went bak to her home.
Meanwhile in college Aniket shouted at shashwat.Foram, Moni n vaibhavi have also arrived.Dey understood  d situation.
Shashwat realized his mistake but wat shud dey do now , On one hand Tejal s angry n on the other aniket is? Vaibhavi : guyz i'll handle Tejal"

back at home:
Tejal ws angry n crying. She was very upset. Vaibhavi: Tejal Wat happened?
Tejal: U r asking as if u dont know anything.Ur best frend ,Mr Aniket see wat he did to me? I always told he is nt gud. But u were not ready to listen nything against him.Aniket is a nice guy ...Blah Blah ...see wat ur nice guy has done.
Vaibhavi :listen Tejal just relax...Ok it was not aniket it was Shashwat who did this.
Tejal: Stop it OK ...u r just trying to save dat stupid fellow. 
Vaibhavi : Y wud i do dat?   Tejal:" He is ur best frend.obiviously!" Vaibhavi:"U r  my sister ...y wud i lie to u .Stupid".
n den finally tejal realized her mistake.
Vaibhavi called shashwat in the room. Along with Shashwat, Moni also came inside.
Shashwat : Yaar Tejal ...i ws nt able to forgive u. Dats y i did this. Im sorry 4m d heart.
Tejal (punched him on his stomach ) n said: The score is equal now.
Shashwat smiled n said Friends. They shook hands finally.  Tejal :"Here everything is sorted ...but Aniket...i hurted him a lot. I want to say sorry"
The friends took Tejal to the place where aniket goes wen he is said.

At the sea shore:
Aniket ws sitting n quitely seeing Sun setting. Tejal went to him.All other frens thot of leaving the two n sort out the differences.
Tejal : Hello Mr. aniket...Tejal Naam to suna hi hoga (SRK style)
Aniket(luked at her) ; U think dis is funny ...
Tejal : Aniket plz i m sorry ...cant u forgive me!!! i m seriously sorry. 
Finally d two patch up .
n became frens again. den began d party ...dey all njoyed a lot.
Finally the misunderstandings r cleared now n dey r all friends forever.

Next part: (Hint): The next part wud b about fresher's party. About Foram's reaction on Tejal n Aniket growing frenship.

PS: Press Like if u liked reading it ..n do comment for ur views!!!!

Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Me first yayyyiiieee     

Firstly kya daasu update diya hai boss ... Suoer duper likes ...
Must say, my younger sister is talented, my proud of having yu as my bhenaaa ... πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ

I have a question what was there in that video clip, which made Tejal go this angry and hurt????

Tejal punched Shashwat πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
Tejal talking in SRK style naam toh sunna hoga  .. AniJal issue sorted out ... 😳 😳 😳

This is especially for you - Ek hazaaron main meri behna hai ... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Tani2804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruti

Me first yayyyiiieee     

Firstly kya daasu update diya hai boss ... Suoer duper likes ...
Must say, my younger sister is talented, my proud of having yu as my bhenaaa ... πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ

I have a question what was there in that video clip, which made Tejal go this angry and hurt????

Tejal punched Shashwat πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
Tejal talking in SRK style naam toh sunna hoga  .. AniJal issue sorted out ... 😳 😳 😳

This is especially for you - Ek hazaaron main meri behna hai ... πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Thank u badi behna πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
SRK style ws dedicated to the badi behna😊 
regarding d video clip is mentioned in d following lines: D Video clip showed a gal having Tejal's Face dancing n eating "Green Chilly".

Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Anyways, awesomest update ... am visualisio

Originally posted by: tani23

Thank u badi behna πŸ˜›
SRK style ws dedicated to the badi behna😊 
regarding d video clip is mentioned in d following lines: D Video clip showed a gal having Tejal's Face dancing n eating "Green Chilly".

awww!!!! thanks for d dedication behnaaa πŸ€—
ohh i had missed the line ...

Anyways, awesomest update ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
am imaging tejal punching shashwat 🀣

Guggul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Partner, first of all a big πŸ€— for you.. What a brilliant update.. Awesome..

I can just imagine Tejal punching Shaswat.. Itni jaldi misunderstanding clear ho gayi?? Thoda aur satate Anijal ko.. Anyways, just my thought.. But this piece was awesome. And tejal's SRK style "naam to suna hi hoga" was fab.

At first I also thought Aniket was the culprit behind MMS. Its good that u didn't make him a bit negative one.. me loving this.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Debalina_Paul - 11 years ago
-PrinKa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG THIS IS SOOO AWESOME!!!

I seriously LOVE shashwat, this version of him is awesome, he can also take a punch too... I love how well your fanfic is going without a true villian, if only the writers for EDSKHPH understood that lol, we don't need Moni or Shashwat to be villians lol... 

anyway back to the topic, loved this update, please do more :D
Tani2804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debalina_Paul

Partner, first of all a big πŸ€— for you.. What a brilliant update.. Awesome..

I can just imagine Tejal punching Shaswat.. Itni jaldi misunderstanding clear ho gayi?? Thoda aur satate Anijal ko.. Anyways, just my thought.. But this piece was awesome. And tejal's SRK style "naam to suna hi hoga" was fab.

At first I also thought Aniket was the culprit behind MMS. Its good that u didn't make him a bit negative one.. me loving this.. πŸ‘πŸΌ

A big thank u for appreciating it ...😊
aniket cn never b bad n tejal punching shashwat ws my frustration 4 real lyf shashwat 
bt dun worry dis  shashwat wont b a -ve 1 

Tani2804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PrinKa-

OMG THIS IS SOOO AWESOME!!!

I seriously LOVE shashwat, this version of him is awesome, he can also take a punch too... I love how well your fanfic is going without a true villian, if only the writers for EDSKHPH understood that lol, we don't need Moni or Shashwat to be villians lol... 

anyway back to the topic, loved this update, please do more :D

A big thank u for the appreciation 
dis v/s Shashwat wont b dat -ve 
but true "villian" mite enter in part 3 or mite b in part4 ...

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Was grumbling about having a rainy, depressing and a boring afternoon. Read this piece of yours and now I am all charged up. Mazaa aa gaya !πŸ‘

You are into what subject? I just cannot write fiction.😭 Will learn from you guys.πŸ˜ƒ
Tani2804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mili27

Was grumbling about having a rainy, depressing and a boring afternoon. Read this piece of yours and now I am all charged up. Mazaa aa gaya !πŸ‘

You are into what subject? I just cannot write fiction.😭 Will learn from you guys.πŸ˜ƒ

Thank u so much 4 likin it πŸ˜Š
I just learn from everybody around me..and that reflects in my writing :)