Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: turags

Doc...ashu ko finally thappad mil gayi...but truly touching chap...will look fwd to their recovery and rebuilding ...

For quite some time I debated, who would slap Ashu? the thought process went from DB to BB to Anjie and finally settled down with someone, totally innocent, gets enraged, even on not being involved in the family affairs at all...the obvious choice on innocence was a small child, and in the story the child was in the ward (that child has no name!!!) and not at any home...obviously.

Also note that Nidhi is not "Dr Nidhi" except for the children's ward scene.

Wait for the next scene...
Suvika. thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Malvika_rajeev

For quite some time I debated, who would slap Ashu? the thought process went from DB to BB to Anjie and finally settled down with someone, totally innocent, gets enraged, even on not being involved in the family affairs at all...the obvious choice on innocence was a small child, and in the story the child was in the ward (that child has no name!!!) and not at any home...obviously.

good choice...and all the more effective due to that...

Also note that Nidhi is not "Dr Nidhi" except for the children's ward scene.

yup...saw that one...

Wait for the next scene...

as if you need to tell us that...we are already waiting...so when is it going to be? 

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
A very nice chapter Malvika ji... All thanks to KTLk... It has broughtout the passionate writer in you👏
Shari30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely story much better than watching looking for more
ssktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dr Malvika, very nice ff. Hope such a situation never arises in the show. Its so sad and harsh situation between Ashni. But you're right, Ashu needed a rude jolt, to realise Nidhi's pain and her situation. Very well written. Waiting to see some happy moments between Ashni.
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Along with their patch up I am also curious how Mallika is dealt with... Will she become a friend and they all live happily ever after... redeemed... or will she never change??
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dr. Malvika... I am just speechless - speechless because am overwhelmingly in awe of your writing skills as well as grief struck by the sorrow in your story... Have read the 2nd part; don't know if the 3rd part follows - yet to explore other pages, but, ohhh, I cannot sustain this much sorrow, that too of a miscarriage- even if in stories. And thank God, it was only Ashu's dream that Nidhi was breathing her last... I can't express how I felt while reading those lines... Hats off to you - as a writer, to have your readers experience this kind of emotions is really commendable. 👏 Starting from that point I started crying - literally and am still shivering, still nervous. Last paragraph depicting Nidhi's reaction upon seeing Ashu, were heartrending. Can't wait to read next as I so much want to know how she heals from this traumas.

Just a thought: I agree that Ashu is always taking Nidhi for granter and he really needs to loose her in order to understand her value in his life, but, I always find it truly mordacious that even for realizing Ashu of his injustice to Nidhi, Nidhi has to pass thru all these afflictions and agonies... 😔
Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Dr. Malvika... I am just speechless - speechless because am overwhelmingly in awe of your writing skills as well as grief struck by the sorrow in your story... Have read the 2nd part; don't know if the 3rd part follows - yet to explore other pages, but, ohhh, I cannot sustain this much sorrow, that too of a miscarriage- even if in stories. And thank God, it was only Ashu's dream that Nidhi was breathing her last... I can't express how I felt while reading those lines... Hats off to you - as a writer, to have your readers experience this kind of emotions is really commendable. 👏 Starting from that point I started crying - literally and am still shivering, still nervous. Last paragraph depicting Nidhi's reaction upon seeing Ashu, were heartrending. Can't wait to read next as I so much want to know how she heals from this traumas.

Just a thought: I agree that Ashu is always taking Nidhi for granter and he really needs to loose her in order to understand her value in his life, but, I always find it truly mordacious that even for realizing Ashu of his injustice to Nidhi, Nidhi has to pass thru all these afflictions and agonies... 😔

Thanks, trocks for the honest opinion.

And hopefully this will be the last sad session...recovery starts after this. Just wait and read...
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finally Ashu got his share of slaps. Loved this doc
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
your chap is so owsome,please write more,