Mr.Mars & Ms.Venus THREAD 3 NEW THREADLINK PG1/148

lazy-sleeper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG OMG! guys i cant believe i have reached 3rd thread! Absolutely amazing! You guys specially our dear Khuraafati Bhootniyaas are deffo rocking-- My dear DQs Prafulla and Faiza!
Oh God Just love you guys for making me this happy:D :D!!!
Okay and those who are still confused at this story😆 bear the next 5 parts and everything would be clear😉

Part 11
It was definitely a miracle. Maan was astonished at he sight. The green light was turning red. Geet's skin was glowing.
Maan went near the mirror which was now glowing with red light while Geet was still in his arms. He bent towards the mirror while Geet cuddled into him more like a baby. He closed his eyes as he felt something from he mirror entering him. His muscles tightening as his arms wound tight around Geet's petite body. Maan was amazed at the things happening around. "What is happening here?" Maan spoke loudly. But there was no response. Geet was slowly gaining consciousness. She was slipping down his arms. Maan was shocked to see the light turning green again. He was panicking. He wrapped his arms tight again slowly putting her feet down on his feet.
Her head rested on the crook of his neck.
The mirror was restoring back to red colour.
Her breath was fanning his neck.
Maan was rethinking about the events that happened.
"Can our togetherness make us strong?""Can our union of powers make us strong enough to overcome Dev?"
Maan questioned himself when he felt meek movements around his neck. Geet wrapped her arms around neck.
"Maan I want to sleep!" She spoke sleepily without opening her eyes. Maan smiled at her childish nature.
He snaked his arms around her waist.
"Umm... Anything else you want Princess?" He spoke naughtily nuzzling her neck with his nose.
Geet instantly opened her eyes guessing his mood. They could now hear a faint music playing.
They swayed in sync with the music as if the music was coming direct from their hearts connecting their souls.
"Yes I do want many things." She spoke chuckling.
"And what does Her Highness apart from the victory and this handsome Prince at your disposal.." Maan spoke kissing her collarbone. Geet hearing the word "victory" could now realize the vulnerability of the situation.
She spoke with a serious tone making Maan break from his trance. "Maan can we really achieve victory!"
"Yes we will!" Maan was angry that Geet doubted their capabilities. Maan loosened his hold as he could feel his flame rising beyond his control. He didnt want to harm Geet. But as soon as his arms loosened the mirror was loosing its red colour. He engulfed her again in his arms. Geet was on fire . She tried her best to create the icy field. Maan's flame surrounded them like a ball while the icy field stopped the fire from emanating out. Maan was shaking with anger. He whole field along with Maan and Geet started rolling around the room almost striking the mirror. The mirror broke into pieces. Maan immediately calmed down and both stood their rooted and shocked to see soldiers walking out.
Though KM laid there lifeless he couldnt stop himself from thinking about Maan. Yes it was his powers in the form of green light through which he earlier used to contact with Dev. Though Dev was unknown to the fact, the green light actually strengthened Maan . Thats why KM kept him away from it always.
'I hope Maan has built his empire and army by now' KM thought as he laid frozen.
And true to KM's thoughts, Maan had already built his army in few hours with Geet and Maan vigorously practicing and expertising their skills.
"Where did both the bodies vanish?" The doctor asked shocked.and army by now' KM thought as he laid frozen.
And true to KM's thoughts, Maan had already built his army in few hours with Geet and Maan vigorously practicing and expertising their skills.
"Where did both the bodies vanish?" The doctor asked shocked.
"How does it matter Sir?" The nurse asked carelessly.
"There is a mother waiting outside for both of these and you are asking how does it matter?" The doctor blasted.
"What?" This time it was the voice of a middle aged lady.
"How does it matter Sir?" The nurse asked carelessly.
"There is a mother waiting outside for both of these and you are asking how does it matter?" The doctor blasted.
"What?" This time it was the voice of a middle aged lady."Look Mrs...!!" The Doctor started saying but found the lady was already gone.
"Did they start the war?" The lady wondered.
Maan could now recreate supernova in few seconds while Geet got more poised self control in her and so did Maan's army of soldiers.
Maan was extremely amazed at his supporters and their trust on him.
"Geet! Now look at them..."
"Yes Maan now our destination our victory is seeming clear to me.."
Geet hugged Maan .
Dev could have this eerie feeling of...however he ignored it. He was satisfied.
"Tomorrow is going to be the doom of Venus and Mars!"
"Please accept me PMM ! I am sorry!" Raj pleaded. Maan smirked.
"Do you take me as a fool R?" Maan blasted on him.
"Please please!" He grabbed Maan's feet.
Maan grabbed him by his collar.
"Dont you get it ? NOO!!" maan screamed. Maan turned away. He knew Raj was going to attack him from his back. Before he could do anything Geet did. She freezed Raj before he could attack Maan.
"Freeze Right there Raj!!" Geet said moving near him.
"How dare you?"
Only Raj's head was movable. He squirmed moving his head to and fro.
"Stay calm fool! Till the war gets over you are not going anywhere you dweeb!" She said.
Saying so both Maan and Geet resumed back their practice.
Unknown to them another bud had grown and so had Geet's strength and power.
"Captain PMM! There's a slight problem! Tomorrow is full moon day. So the gates would weaken a bit and there is high chance of HIM waging the war" Sordo said with his head bent down.
"WHAT? WHY DIDNT YOU SAY EARLIER?" Maan screamed.
He was shocked.
PRECAP:
Maan injured
~4 PARTS TO END~
Please press the like button and do comment.
Love
Miss Mars
P.S You guys now the Mel story right😉 Edited by Miss.Mars - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lazy-sleeper thumbnail
INDEX
Thread 1
Thread 2
Part 11 scroll up
Part 12 A
Part 12 B
THREAD 4
Edited by Miss.Mars - 11 years ago
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Congo for new thread MARSI...
lazy-sleeper thumbnail

Originally posted by: reachsky2011

Congo for new thread MARSI...<div></div>

ahaaa Very Phaasssttt you are My dear Khuraafati Bhootni🤣
JeevanaP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Mars

ahaaa Very Phaasssttt you are My dear Khuraafati Bhootni🤣

Tu itni slow kyu hai...😆😆
lazy-sleeper thumbnail

Tu itni slow kyu hai...😆😆

haawww😲
Woh kya hai na Mars Earth connection thoda toota phoota hai😛
JeevanaP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Mars

haawww😲
Woh kya hai na Mars Earth connection thoda toota phoota hai😛

tho satblise kar na connection...
JeevanaP thumbnail
agla update kab de rahi ho...
lazy-sleeper thumbnail

agla update kab de rahi ho...

eh lo! bhukkad kahinki!
pehle pichle update ka comment do!
as soon as u give the comments so soon are u getting the update!
lazy-sleeper thumbnail

tho satblise kar na connection...

Stabilise nahi ho raha!