SS:COMPLICATED FRIENDS Chap:4(pt-2)+Chap-5(pt-1)PG:15(pt-2)PG:16

Hawa.Hawai thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
~~COMPLECATED FRIENDS~~
Chappy-1
In London
M:Oh seriously i wish u would just stop that.
M snapped n Uv laughed.He scooped up some more snow and chucked them at my head and i growled.I stomped away and Uv cought up to me,his cheeks turned red from the cold.And he started to pich my cheeck...
M:ouch...man what r u doing?
Uv:awww...ur cheeck isn't turned red like mine so thought to
M(interrupted):shut up.btw i m hungry yaar.
Uv:me too.Oh ur blood should be tasty 4 dinner na!
M:yuckkk Uv u r too much.
Uv:evil bunny...
M's Pov
ummm i should explain.lets start off with the awesome person here.M well my name is Manya jaiswal.I m five foot nine,20 years old.I have weave black hair and brown eyes.I m planning to go to India n studies there.As my mother is very sick.She waz in coma(in India)4 about 2 weeks.So i have to go.well not alone.With my best friend Uv.
Uv singh is six foot two,also 20.He has black silky hair with dark black eyes.His mom isn't alive.He is a mysterios person.My best friend but he have some secrets which he dont want to share with anyone even not with me.Anyways he is a prince of ummm dont know the name of the kingdom.He dont tell me anything about his kingdom.N even i dont want to know.Beacouse i m not interested.I dont like king queens etc.dont know why.but i thing he knows it well that i hate it.So to tease me everyday he calls me"princess".but i really like it or i say i like everything about him.I m a 6year little girl when i met Uv.We were classmates.Set beside eachother.N then we became friends n then from friends to best friends..I remebered when first time we became friends he told me that"Manya u know what tum mujhey meri sabse close ek insaan ki yaad dilati ho.
i asked him
M:whom Uv???
Uv:keun bataoon...
N sawaal ka jawaab abtak nahi mila.but i will wait for my answer...
Ok guys hope u all like it.I know ki many of u will say that"apna os n ss toh cont nahi kar rahi hai aur ek aur shuru".well believe me guys i will try to update my both ss n os tonight or tomorrow.N if u guys like my ss then pliz hit the like button n comment ki should i cont it or not.N pliz ignore my grammatical mistakes.EID MUBARAK TO U ALL
Swini

Edited by Hawa.Hawai - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rocker12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
gr8 start dear it was awesome m's point of u was fab she hates kings and queens but love him calling her princess
that was a great start cont soon :)

Edited by rocker12 - 11 years ago
vampire12345678 thumbnail
i loved it so awesome beautiful and is manyata a princess in this like she was lost or something like that❓ but i know like all your stories this one will be unique too pleas update soon i loved this update u truly rock swini keep up the great work👍🏼 and lastly
eid mubrack to you too swini 🤗
mandy61 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome update cont soon 😛
WhatTheF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsomeee...swini...love it..plzzz...update soon...
Mariam12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awsum update swini😃 ...plz do cont soon and thanx 4 pm...  aur apna promise bhi yd rkhna ke tm apna os and ss aj ya kl me cont kro gi
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its a lovely strt!!!!!!!!! plz do cntinuee!!!!!!!
Hawa.Hawai thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy61

awesome update cont soon😛

thanks dear.Really glad that u like it:)
Hawa.Hawai thumbnail

Originally posted by: swetsurati

awsomeee...swini...love it..plzzz...update soon...

oyee Surati ab iss ss ko mat bhoolna.Keunki maim toh bhool jaoongi hehe.just kidding yaar.glad that u like it:)
Hawa.Hawai thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessvishaka

awsum update swini😃 ...plz do cont soon and thanx 4 pm... aur apna promise bhi yd rkhna ke tm apna os and ss aj ya kl me cont kro gi

Vishi glad that u like it.n promis ki baat hai toh han nahi toh:pwill cont tomorrow.