jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
wow awesome OS Ria. loved it Edited by jakther - 11 years ago
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res, will surely drop in a little later ๐Ÿ˜Š

* Edit: Ritch  am not a great fan of any FF or any OS. I usually never read it and if I ever get a pm, I keep postponing it to a later time when I am free( which I am never). Same was the case here and now I am quite happy to postpone it to a time when I am not hurried and completely free, coz I went on a nice romantic ride for the last 20 mts. Yes thats the time it took me to complete this OS.

I used to watch DMG and have seen a little bit of EHMMBH, and it was very easy to visualize these characters so well. Loved how you mixed these two together and brought out a beautiful love story. 
ROFL at 'tonsil hockey'๐Ÿคฃ, a new term for me will never forget. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I loved how u interlaced the scenes and how beautifully you combined the story, with nothing forced or dramatic, but simple and flowed very smoothly. A very great write up and just 'PERFECT". ๐Ÿ‘

I have a suggestion, since they r med students, why dont u mention the illness with which Badi biji is suffering, would be nice to mention that, would add a lot of weightage to the story. 

Thanks for the PM. 
Edited by ashakd - 11 years ago
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@ria Gr8 work, awesome os RIAEdited by Ankit.Upadhyay- - 11 years ago
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

ritchelle...awesome story yaar...luved ur presentation and way of using the characters...luved it...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘manvi's character an armaan's characters were just shown very beautifully๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by Sio_AngeL - 11 years ago
nuttycleo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ritch...that was spectacular...so true to the characters!I cud picturise every bit of the exchange in my head. Gosh...I am lost in their world...n want to read further...coz abhi toh romance shuru hua hai!hopefully badi beeji will live longer...then viren will also make an entrance...or u cud pair jeevika with ASR...sigh...cud u possibly make a ff out of it later?pretty pleej... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nuttycleo

Ritch...that was spectacular...so true to the characters!I cud picturise every bit of the exchange in my head. Gosh...I am lost in their world...n want to read further...coz abhi toh romance shuru hua hai!hopefully badi beeji will live longer...then viren will also make an entrance...or u cud pair jeevika with ASR...sigh...cud u possibly make a ff out of it later?pretty pleej... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

OMG Pooja! How are you? Its been quite a while!

Firstly, thank you SO much for the comment and like! Means a LOT to me! And eeeks, you liked the characterisation? ๐Ÿ˜ณ *does a happy little jig* Nams was telling me the same thing earlier when I told her about the fic, ki Rit, extend the OS and make it a FF, but no time! ๐Ÿ˜ญ I already have one ongoing fic, which I have to update! 

But yes, if I had to extend this fic, I wouldn't get Viren for Jeevika. I'd mix and match all the couples, so I'd actually love to pair her with someone like ASR or RK! And haan, BBG does pass away around 2 weeks post the ending to this fic. Maanvi goes back for the funeral and is joined by Armaan.

Once again, thank you sooo much for liking and commenting! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Lots of Love,

Ritchelle
krystel21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sio_AngeL

ritchelle...awesome story yaar...luved ur presentation and way of using the characters...luved it...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘manvi's character an armaan's characters were just shown very beautifully๐Ÿ˜Š

Hi Siona! How are you?

Firstly, thank you for taking the time out to read and comment, it truly means a lot to me! I'm glad you liked the characters, I tried to stay as true to the characters as I could! 

Once again, thanks for the comment and the like! 

Cheers,

Ritchelle
krystel21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashakd

Res, will surely drop in a little later ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you Asha! Will wait for your comment and edit this lil space when you've edited your comment! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww Rit, this OS just left a smile on my face which I am unable to rub off! โ˜บ๏ธ A fantastic and real plot, and so true to the characters.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Armaan and Maanvi make an epic pair! You are the best, Rit!๐Ÿค—
krystel21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: laddoo598

Tonsil hockey?? ROFL!

Awww sweet college romance, now you and I both know I dig this stuff!

Loved the OS Ritch, big playboy giving his assignment up so Maanvi doesn't lose her scholarship, its always so cute how the studs end up falling for the studious ones.

Great job, uber cute stuff.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Tanuu!

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! 

Yeap, I know what you're getting at! The studs falling for the studious ones is quite a wonderful pairing! Happened with AR and SaJan and MiNav and lots more!

But TBH, Maanvi isn't THAT studious. I wish I'd developed Maanvi's character a bit more. See, Maanvi IS studious, but she's not your average chashmish bookworm. She does have her fun, go for parties and goes on dates. Its just that this particular OS has to encompass a short time-span, during which Maanvi is stressed out cause of her paper so there's not much scope for her to go and chill. But in general, Maanvi's character is the SAME as that in the show, except for the fact that she takes her work seriously!

Thank you SO much for taking the time out to read and comment and appreciate!

Love,

Rit