Non Sun TV Serials

Dharmayudham Archives Aug 12

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode No 1       6 / 8 / 12

Sundaram and Associates - a big law firm . A busy morning. The receptionist is busy handling
a few phones at the same time. Auditor Guna comes in with Mrs. Gopalakrishnan - Mr.Gopalakrishnan, Industtrialist  is obviously counting kambis - murder suspect. Nambi , a senior partner of the firm meets them and assures that Sundaram will be there in the court to get the bail. Sundaram walks in - a man of few words - tells them  "all is well "

Another law office - the receptionist is cajoling her MIL to chill - " avan eppOvum paduthuvaan thaan , I will get back home in the evening and sort out, ok? " Mani, a lawyer - a lawyer who differs totally from what is shown in the cinemas and serials - is all ears. Some relaxing chatting between the lawyer and receptionist happens - there comes the owner of the office  building. Well, the rent is long pending. Mani tries to dilly dally and finally the receptionist bails him out by giving a cock and bull story " phone for you...THAT case..." Mani runs out and the house owner is vexed.

Court again. Sharadha , a lawyer is waiting for her partner Arjun . The client is restless and Sharadha pacifies the client and urges Arjun to double up. Arjun comes finally and they adjourn to the court room. It is a public litigation case. A school teacher demands that the wine shop shop closer to the school should be closed. The defense counsel defends saying that the wine shop timings and the school timings are different. Karthik has some school boys lined up. Suggestive arguments and the judge favors karthik. "The wine shop should be closed , clap clap to Arjun and the Teacher " Karthik camp is happy and karthik refuses any money for the case. Mani comes there , laments about " Thenga Moodi " cases , asks about the rent for the office...

Gopalakrishnan's case is discussed by all and sundry. Obviously he killed an employee of his - the employee's wife is beautiful, I believe 😉.  The Government pleader says that bail should not be granted as Gopalakrishnan is a man with money - " if he is let out he will buy the witnesses and walk out of this case !! " Sundaram defends his client. " This Vincent was a poor boy and my client , Gopalakrishnan brought him up , gave him a good job and generally took care of him !! My client has a big industry and every worker adores him. By not granting him bail, his workers will suffer . I see no reason in denying a bail , that s all your honor " We dont get to see the result.  Sundaram and Karthik cross each other on the corridor ...sparks flying??? Karthik is Sundaram's son??? Wait folks, we will know soon,,,

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Tuesday  7 / 8 /12 Episode No 2

Gopalakrishnan gets the bail. The media is all over Sundaram and wants to know as to how he got the bail " MrGK told the police that he killed Vincent !! " Sundaram says that the police are a class by themselves " Puli yai pidichen nnu sOlvaanga, paartha athu poonai yaa irukkum !!! Don't you guys know about the police department ?"  Intro of another character - another lawyer in Sundaram's firm . Kothanda Raman alias Sappattu Raman . Receptionist Madhu nalla kalaykkaraanga . Sundaram name kettathum Odaraar. One more character - Ashwin, Sundaram's second son - when compared to his elder brother, he is nallavan but  not a smart person. Nambi asks him to interview the candidates for some job in the firm. First fellow comes in - Ashwin romba samarthiyamaa madakkaraar " 9 - 10 power cut inge, how did you use the lift?" Arjun's office. Receptionist "sir " nnu koopidaraanga. Arjun wants to be called by his name. One Madhuri, film actress waits for him. Tells him that she was called to a producer's office " he promised to give me a role but expected me to ..compromise..."

Tells Arjun " as I was refusing to do what he wanted...he hugged me. I pushed him away , he fell down..hit himself against the table...got hurt as there was a glass...people rushed in hearing the noise. Chinthamani was embarrassed ..so assault case pottuttar...I am an actress and if  a producer goes to the court against me...my career is all gone..." cries. Arjun says that things are not in her favor " you met him at 8 pm?? Non office hours !!! Judge will ask as to why you met him at that hour !!! And he will say that you acted funny as you did not get what you wanted !! " Madhuri cries some more and says that her mother compromised physically and mentally to stay in the cine field. " I do not want to be like her. I know nothing other than cinema but I do not want to compromise . Is there no way to prove that I am innocent?" Just then she gets a call and talks. Arjun observes her ..and as the call gets over tells her that he will help her. " we will make that Chinthamani come over to our office and apologize, ok? Madhuri is happy and leaves. Ashwin interviews one more guy and asks the same Q about using the lift. That guy says that he used the lift at 9.30 - goes on to say that the power cut timings are changed. Ashwin is impressed and appoints him.

Sundaram's place - GK is there with his assistant.  Sundaram asks a direct Q with a drink in hand. " why did you kill Vincent ? " GK's assitant answers but Sundaram silences him asks GK to answer. GK hesitates seeing Ashwin but Nambi says that Ashwin is Sundaram's son "he knows the case, go ahead " GK says that one Geetha joined his firm before an year and a half " very talented girl and so I wanted to marry her " Sundaram nakkala kekkaraar " talented girl nna?? " Nambi asks " you are married twice already, eh?" GK says that as he was consulting a josiyar he came to know that Geetha is married to Vincent " they never told me any thing and were all interested in fleecing me as much as possible . I did not have the heart to kill Geetha and so ...engaged hired killers to finish off Vincent " Sundaram asks bout talking to the hit men and GK answers " spoke to them through Kumar...an agent...from his phone " Sundaram has his case solved - says "thats it " Looks like GK will escape the kambis .

Arjun, Mani and Sharadha in the coffee shop - Sharadha and Mani fight incessantly and Arjun suggests that they should probably marry each other - both refuse vehemently . Producer Chinthamani's lawyer calls and wants to meet Arjun. Arjun says " no problem but my client is all set to face the charges legally " Time for paying the bill and Mani escapes the arena - Arjun laughs...

Freeeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Wednesday   8 /8/12 Episode No 3

Intro of Ram Mohan (Abbas ) - Sundaram's first son. " jeyikkanum nnu appa sOlli kuduthaar but Ivar epdi venaa jeyikkalaam nnu assume pannikittar " He is talking to his younger bro Ashwin - guess both are planning to go somewhere - Ram gets a call from some one called Dheena - wants to meet Ram personally . Ram agrees to meet him at the hospital.

Arjun's office. Mani and Chithra (receptionist ) as usual yapping. Mani laments that the movie Dirty Picture is with out any Tamizh subtitles - " hope they remake it in Tamizh . I could not follow the dialogs as I do not know Hindi " Chithra says that he is the only guy who laments about the dialogs for that movie - Sharadha comes in - "where is Arjun?" Mani says that Arjun has gone to watch the GK case. Sharadha feels bad about forgetting the trial but Mani is flippant as usual " Court le you would have sat by the side of Arjun and heard the arguments. Inge he will narrate the whole thing and aruthufy us ...either ways... " Both Chithra and Mani share a secret laugh - looks as if they know that Sharadha has a crush for Arjun.

I really like the way they  show simultaneous action in this serial - they alternate between locations beautifully 👏👏. Court  - GK case hearing. Public Prosecutor is questioning the accused - the 3 guys who killed Vincent. The guys say that they killed Vincent as one Kumar contracted them - " we were given 5 lakhs and were promised 5 more after the job is done " They go on to say that Kumar was doing this for one Gopala Krishnan.  They go on to say that they have spoken to GK twice. Sundaram gets up for the cross exam. Asks them whether they have seen GK. They say that they have only spoken to GK . Sundaram asks " how do you know that it is GK?" They say that the man introduced himself as GK. Sundaram has a smug smile and ends his questioning.

In the meanwhile , Producer Chinthamani visits Arjun's office. Sharadha meets them and tells them categorically that Madhuri has a solid case. " You better meet her in the court " C's lawyer says that they do not want any negative publicity. Sharadha barks but they want to meet Arjun. Arjun is called and he promises to come in 30 mins.

Ram Mohan comes to the hospital to meet Dheena. Dheena says "last night I was walking in T.Nagar area. Some one stole my purse and I chased him. He suddenly shot me . I went to the police station and complained. They brought me to the hospital. But after coming here, they are linking me to a theft in a jewellery shop " Ram says that he can not trust Dheena " Let me ask around " Chinthamani and his lawyer are waiting in Arjun's office. Mani is chatting with the producer. Some small talk about movie making , money making etc., ( I like this guy Mani , he lightens the mood by his vetti talk. But I feel that he is Arjun's second brain ) Arjun comes then - talk about Madhuri. Arjun says that Madhuri has recorded the whole event - "anyways will try to talk to her and see if she is ready for an out of court settlement " Chinthamani apologizes and leaves. Mani applauds Madhuri for recording but Arjun says that he just pulled a fast one. " Chinthamani arandu pOittar illai?? " But Arjun has recorded the whole thing and sends it to mani's mobile " keep it safe, ok?"

Ram Mohan meets the police guy and learns that the jewellery shop theft is done by Dheena -
" he was wearing a mask  and was shot . Once the bullet comes out we will nail him"

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*Thamizhan*~

sorry for the delay .. 

Episode 4 - 10th August 2012

Ram Mohan says "I talked to the police.. they will know the truth once the bullet comes out". Dheena's worried, apologises to Ram Mohan and asks for his help. Ram Mohan says he overcomplicated matters and avoid telling the truth at any cost. 

Media continuing with Vincent's case - today Geetha (Vincent's wife) is going to be questioned. The lady prosecutor says "GK mirattufied Geetha and Vincent, then hired men to kill Vincent .. that's all". Sundaram asks permission to question GK, "Geetha eppadi? How did she behave?". GK answers "intelligent .. she was close to me". Sundaram adds "she didn't stay away knowing he was interested in marrying her?" GK says "no, she told me the only problem was that I was older than her". 

Arjun informs Madhuri that Chinthaamani is willing to come and apologise to her. She wants him to apologise in front of everyone, not just her.  Arjun says "it's not need and it will affect her career". She agrees & leaves. Arjun calls Rajendran (Chinthaamani's lawyer) and informs him Madhuri agreed. 

The lady prosecutor questions Geetha about GK and Vincent. Geetha says she met Vincent when GK sent him to pay for her dad's hospital fee. She continues "once GK called her to a restaurant and told her about his desire to marry her .. but she talked to her parents & Vincent, then decided to marry Vincent". How did GK react to this .. "he didn't say anything. After two weeks, gave them 50,000 and told us to go on honeymoon .. but she didn't know he was sending them to kill Vincent". The lady prosecutor ends her questioning, and Sundaram continues. He points out her high scores and suggests she could have worked elsewhere when GK forced/ tortured her. So you liked him but worried about the age difference. Sundaram continues "u told Vincent not to say anything to GK but when Vincent mentioned it .. GK stopped helping you financially, hence u decided to kill Vincent. It's all a possibility" 

Kumar and Arjun discuss about some case , then Kumar tells him he invited him to talk about lawyers association election. Arjun asks "yaaru standing? need any help?". Kumar says he needs someone like him to stand in the election but Arjun says he will think about. 

Doctor wants operation to take place. Ram Mohan says Dheena kku operation phobia and he cannot operate without Dheena's permission. 

Thodarum

Edited by atina - 11 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Tuesday 14 / 8 / 12 Episode No 7

First Part - Mani kku oru case - Some one called Manohar comes with some bore well woe.
He brought a water diviner and  drilled a bore for water. He thought that he was doing it in his own land but the driller made a mistake and drilled it in the neighbour's area. Bore well Kakka oosh... Manohar wants his bore well back. Arjun goes to meet Fathima along with her grand ma. Fathima is questioned by Arjun. She says that there was some powder and before she could drop it the police arrested her. Arjun asks " did they ask you some thing?" Fathima answers in negative but grand ma says that the police asked about Anwar. At Sundaram Associates some guy called Santhosh meets Sappattu Raman and complains about KFC not offering a glass of water - " any hotel should first give water, right?? They did not - even after we asked for water. On top of that, they asked us to buy a water bottle for 15 rs , if we so wanted water !!"  Raman is worried about being a vegetarian " KFC pOnathu illai...but, have you ever been to the court?" Goes on to list the problems...

Back to mani and Manohar. Looks like the Corporation has taken possession of the bore well. Manohar says that he spent 50,000 Rs - " you get me that money and I will give you 20 % " Mani promises the moon. Chithra observes that Manohar is a real estate agent and cheats people - "antha money ellam ipdi thaan Odi pogum " Mani asks her to avoid Sharadha - "avalai mathiri neengalum thathuvam pesaringa !! " One Thangavelu and Mahesh at Ram's office - goading Ram to stand for the election. Mahesh informs that Arjun is also another contender . Ram says that he will win - " whoever is pitted opposite me " Mahesh calls him thalaivar and leaves. Ram has a smug smile. Sappaattu Raman describes the difficulties of filing a case for a water bottle - finally tells him that it is wiser to buy a bottle of water for 15 rs - Santhosh understands and decides to forget the case.

Arjun has a tete et tete with Fathima. She tells him that she does not like Anwar " avan thaan venum ne ithai vaichu irukkan " - cries a lot. Arjun says that she should never cry if she is not at fault. Fathima is worried about her grand ma. Arjun consoles her . Fathima asks " Sir, ennai veliye anuppuvaangalaa?? " Arjun has no answer for that...

Freeze

mellisai thumbnail
Wednesday - Independence day holiday  Edited by rojapoooo - 11 years ago
mellisai thumbnail
Thursday 16/ 8 / 12 Episode No 8

Arjun's office - discussion about Fathima's case. Mani as usual kids around and Sharadha gets totally bugged. Finally they decide to ask Fathima to plead guilty " just ask her to agree that her brother gave her the narcotics. That way, considering her age and sex, judge may give her lesser punishment " . Mani kids some more about Sharadha's feminism et al and she quits the arena - I really like this fellow , intelligent  and easy going. Arjun comes to meet Fatimah. He tells her the strategy but she refuses to lie in the court " sorry , my grand ma taught me Koran and said that I should never lie. Now, you are asking me to do that?? Court is a place where truth is also respected, right?" Arjun is at a loss for words. Sundaram Associates - Nambi and Ashwin are talking about a case. Ram comes and Nambi congratulates him for his nomination. Ram proudly announces that he will win. Nambi is pensive , Ashwin is worried ... Another convo between Chithra and Sharadha - Chithra talks about a case who visited their office "Namakku munnadiye epdi abuse panraan ?? Get her the divorce" Goes on to say that her hubby does not mind a few light blows. The girls have a laugh  and Chithra asks about Sharadha's marriage. Arjun walks in and promises to find a guy who can take Sharadha's treatment. Sharadha says that a lawyer should marry a lawyer only - oru expectant look from her to which Arjun is totally oblivious. Sundaram's office - Ram is coming in with a client - attempt to murder - " epdiyaavathu annan ai kaappathunga " happens. Nambi says that there is a new intern "Ram, look him up, please " That goat goes to Ram's room

A tired Arjun - Sharadha comes in - all ready to have a tete et tete with Arjun. Daya, another girl walks in - Arjun has an easy conversation with her- Sharadha kku suru suru nnu varrathu. Arjun wants some details about the inspector who arrested Fathima. Daya promises to do what she can. Some more easy talk between Daya and Arjun - more suru suru for Sharadha. Ram's office. The new goar Rahul walks in - unnecessarily juts in to the conversation between Ram and the client. Rahul is unceremoniously dismissed on a wild goose chase. After he leaves, Ram tells the client that it is bad to leave behind any witness - "muzhusa pOda vendiyathu thaane??" Client says that murder was not on the cards "accident..epdiyaanum..anna ai.." Ram is elusive. Raman has a go at the new goat Rahul - "apdi Oru case illave illai yya!!" But Rahul continues the wild goose chase.

Court - the Government pleader says that the case against Fathima is very strong. "Narcotics case le police will be very careful . Why do u want to take a risk?" Arjun says that Fathima is innocent - "she deserves to be defended - at least " Judge calls the counsels to her desk "Arjun, case looks strong , are u sure about this?" Arjun answers affirmatively.Government pleader puts forth his arguments saying that the police caught Fathima red handed " more over, her dad, bro ellarum ithe thozhil. Now she has taken over .." Arjun's turn to defend...

Freeze

mellisai thumbnail
Friday 17 / 8 / 12 Episode No 9

Arjun's turn to put forth his arguments. Tells the judge " just because Fathima comes from a
family which engages in drug traffic  she can not be labeled as a criminal. People from good families have gone astray and people from bad families have made it big. She did not know
that she was holding some narcotic in her hand . She is innocent, that is all my Lord " Preliminary defense is over. Ram's office. He is talking to a client . He gets a phone call - Dheena is in the office. Ram goes to meet him and is pretty curt " I told you that I am done with you. Why are u here?" Dheena says that he has health issues and no doctor is ready to touch him . Ram gives him a card and says that it is a doctor friend " I will talk to him..and listen, I do not want to ever see your face, got it ?" Dheena leaves.

Mani in his office . Chithra is busy running her house through the phone. mani contacts Manohar, asks about the bore well and asks him to come to the office.
Back to the court - Fathima's case. PP tries to establish that Fathima survives only by selling drugs. Arjun comes to question Fathima. Asks her about her school, her rank etc., etc., and establishes that she along with her grand ma make a living by stitching bags. Also establishes that grand ma fights with Anwar and chases him out. The judge has a smile which says " Arjun , nalla argue panre da " Recess time - Arjun nervously tries to contact Daya - who finally makes an appearance and gives him details about the inspector who remanded Fathima.

PP questions the inspector and establishes that Fathima is at fault. Arjun 's turn to cross examine the inspector. Asks him about not checking the credentials of Fathima as a student. Inspector says that Fathima's background confirms that she is at fault. Arjun talks about the Inspector's son - "what if your son had drug in his hands? Will you arrest him too?" The inspector says that his son is not that kind . Arjun hits where it hurts " Fathima's grand ma also says the same thing about her grand daughter !! Why don't you give some credence? " Finally Arjun says that he even asked Fathima to lie and plead guilty " she refused saying that truth will prevail  From a background like hers, it is difficult to even go to school . This girl is intelligent and studies well. Are we going to spoil this innocent girl's life based on some false reports?"

Mani calls sharadha to know about Fathima's case. Sharadha says "Arjun picchuttan. Verdict will be given in 2 days . Arjun said that some lawyers ask their clients to lie..athaan kOnjam idikkumO... " mani asks for a treat from Arjun and Sharadha says that the verdict is not given
"enakku theriyame avan epdi treat kuduppaan?" Mani is vexed " Ponnunga treat kudukka maattanga, kudukkaravangali yum stop pannuvaanga " Ashwin gets a call from some aunty who possibly cries  for some thing - Ashwin promises to see her asap .

Freeze .

rojapoooo thumbnail
Monday  20 / 8 / 12 Episode No 10

Arjun's office. All are worried about Fathima's fate as the judgement will be given only after 2 days. Arjun says that he is able to realize the importance of a dad in one's life - " her dad did this 15 years ago and now she pays for it " Sharadha says " not every one gets everything " Arjun tries to read in between the lines but Sharadha says that it was just a general statement. Mani also joins them and comes out with a very sane advice " A client is a client, period. Do not get too involved and worry about their personal lives, ok?" Just then a boy enters with tea and Mani observes " look at this guy, appa padi padi nnu solli yiruppar. enge? Ivan urupadame pOittan " Arjun warns him to be serious about Fathima's case.

Ram Mohan at work. That new goat Rahul comes and talks about the assault case " sir, are you ragging me?" Ram is curt " Don't I have a better job than playing games with you? First day, unakkku enna avvalavu pechu? " Ashwin comes to the police station - rescue the crying aunty project - Mr.Purushothaman, aunty's hubby hit an employee of his by his car and the guy died on the spot. Ashwin gives a conduct certificate but the inspector says that he had to do the FIR - Factory le labor problem...he hit a labourer who died on the spot.." Finally Ashwin pays some money to the inspector and asks him to take care of Purush - tells aunty that nothing can be done just then "will get him out tomorrow, ok? "

Arjun's office again. Sharadha wants Arjun to file his nomination for the election . Arjun has not decided as yet. Mani comes, goads Arjun to grab the opportunity and goes on to tell him that Ram Mohan is contesting - " political support...money .." blah blah Looks like Arjun has an axe to grind with Ram... Duraisamy's case is on. The Government pleader has the eye witness on stand - who goes on to say that he saw Duraisamy hitting one Kannan and killing him. Ram comes for cross exam. Asks Senthil, the witness about his food license and about feeding the police free - Senthil konjam Aadaraar... Finally ram says that the police have threatened Senthil  - " naanga solra mathiri sOllu..or else...you cant run your thallu vandi "
GP feebly protests saying that the defense lawyer is threatening the witness but ram cooly says " if he is scared of my arguments, I can't help it "

Sundaram and Nambi - Sundaram is leaving for Delhi the next day - Nambi reminds " tomorrow Gayathri is coming from Delhi " Sundaram asks Nambi to take care of Gayathri " she is not going back to Delhi , she will join us here..do all that is needed, ok? Nambi says
" she is my daughter "..Looks like Gayathri is Sundaram's daughter and will be Anuja - lets see..

Freeze

rojapoooo thumbnail
Tuesday 21 / 12 Episode No 11

Arjun's office - Mani and Sharadha are having a conversation about Arjun contesting the
election. Mani is all set with his plans for cut out s and captions. Arjun gets a call and he gives
his decision " No, I am not contesting, you will have to look for some one else " Sharadha and
Mani are very disappointed but Arjun is firm in his decision. Sundaram's office - Kothandam is taking some file to Nambi and both are talking about Arjun's decision. In the meanwhile , few people come and congratulate Ram for getting elected . Ram is gloating and brags " even if some one had opposed me, Oru vte kooda kidaichu irukkathu " Nambi has a mysterious look and says "some times, what meets the eye is not all what it looks " Sharadha and Mani in a restaurant. Suddenly Sharadha says that she has fallen for Mani - Mani kku Ore romantic mood. But, Sharadha gives him a kick in the butt and says that it was all a drama - " enge veet le enakku oru mappillai paarthaanga la? Avan inge vanthaan, athaan intha drama , payal Odittan " Mani has a hearty laugh, Sharadha asks him to pay the bill - which actually hurts Mani 😉

Sundaram's office - the lift opens and the whole group sings " welcome, madam " - Ram emerges out and stares. Ashwin says that they are all there to welcome Gayathri . Kothandam blabbers " first day ..unga amma ..kovilukku ..." Ram stares and Kothandam changes "Gayathri Oda amma " ( Looks like Ram and Gayathri share the same dad and the mothers are different !! ) Arjun's office . One old man has a case of spoiled  food served to them. Old man says that his grand daughter became sick and had to be admitted in to a hospital. Mani says that this is a jujubi case and not much can be done. However collects all the details and promises to do his best.

Gayathri arrives - Nambi gives a small speech , Ashwin hands over the first case file to her. Ram sulks in his room. A group photo is taken - minus Ram. Ashwin comes to ram's room and keeps him in the loop - finally says " Ram , enna thaan irunthalum, Gayathri is our sister " Ram is categorical " I do not care about the file and I do not care about Gayathri "

Freeze