Pawan online: Courtesy, fans[Ajit]

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago
Pawan online: Courtesy, fans
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   June 23, 2006

Pawan Shankar with Anupama Cowlagi and Sarita Singh
It began as a fun experience during the vacation. Two city collegians, Anupama Cowlagi and Sarita Singh, had visited Pawan Shankar on the sets of his Star One legal drama, Siddhant during the Diwali holidays last year. After spending an entire day, they managed to take plenty of pictures and video clips.

Anupama is a final year home science student, at SNDT, Juhu, while Sarita is doing her MSc at the MVLU College, Andheri (E). "We both studied at the same school, Divine Child, and have been friends ever since," say the duo.

Creative timepass

"One of my professors in college told me to do something creative in the holidays. As I was a regular viewer of Siddhant, I got in touch with the producers, BAG Films. The show's executive producer, Roseanne Lobo, provided us great support for our project," says Anupama.

"As a time-pass experience, I created a website for fans of Pawan Shankar," says Anupama. "I began work on it and then it was back to college. Then I realised it had been deleted."

Character polls on

Now, however, Anupama has recreated the site with data about him, his photographs and links to all that is written about him.

"We are looking at making it an interactive site where telly viewers can share their thoughts as well as know what is happening on Pawan's acting front. Right now, he is seen in Aisa Des Hai Mera (Sony), so we are having a poll on his character, Ajit Singh Gill. The reruns of Siddhant are also on air."

Pawan stumbled upon the site by accident. "I was surfing the net and I saw this link. I was taken by surprise. Anupama used to come to
the Siddhant sets often, so I asked her and she told me she had created it," says the actor.

Good start

When the duo told Pawan about the endeavours he was surprised to see it (http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/fansofpawanshankar). "He checked it out and told us that we had made a good beginning."

Adds Pawan, "As they have just started the site, I am giving them some time to make it even more better. Then I will start answering questions sent by viewers."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anucool46 thumbnail
Hey hi guys..
thats me in the black shirt 😉 ...meri life to ban gayi!! Man..Pawan Shankar is such a cool guy..really hes awesumm..we've been frnds like for almost 7 mnths now..and blive me..the guy is cool!! Pawan Sir is what i call him..and the link that's gvn in the article is created by me..join the website..... it will be grt fun!!!
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow thats cool! ur a lucky girl anu! 👏
thanx for sharing! 😊
blugurl11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow thats so awsome! 😊
thanx for sharing! 😛
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: anucool46

Hey hi guys..
thats me in the black shirt 😉 ...meri life to ban gayi!! Man..Pawan Shankar is such a cool guy..really hes awesumm..we've been frnds like for almost 7 mnths now..and blive me..the guy is cool!! Pawan Sir is what i call him..and the link that's gvn in the article is created by me..join the website..... it will be grt fun!!!

u r very lucky congrats 👏

anucool46 thumbnail
thank you all but do join the group...