To the production house and creatives

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
May be you have choose better actors and actress for kairi team...

Jay bhanushali is very famous actor and good in acting too...
As anujs role seems to be boring and office going type... Not able to get convinced to see him as boring personality...

We want more scenes of anuj in a naughty and happy moods...

Please if u Think be putting that song adaa ishq song and showing dream sequence of romance... Than u are just promoting the song...

Because whenever u show any romance scenes between ambi and anuj ... Will be like let me change the channel,,,,,

ambi and anuj pair is not worth watching...

Because jay and preethi are lacking to build the chemistry... And preethi is not convincing to play ambis role...

Kusum and prakash and their son... Happy family like them a lot... Very nice...no problem with them...

Sajni and vedji are USP of the show... But u ppl are giving less screen space to them and also u ppl are good in jumping from one scene to other without completing one scene properly...

In order to give screen presence for all the couples in one episode u ppl are messing up a lot...

Reduce the emotional dialogues of ambi we are not intereste...in ambis role ...she is the set back for trps...

Please make the kairi as comedy show...

Not the emotional one... Since u ppl are not sure kairi is what... Even audience are not sure what kairi is ...?

We want comedy in kairi... Not bhaashans...

And reduce ambis presence

vimla and sajnis role is truly entertaining... And try to add more spice to kairi

if suppose u visit the forum...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree a bit, that they shud try to get Ambuj sequences out of dreamy land a bit more lol. .  and based on the main leads we were used to seeing (Gohem) . . we tend to expect too much , too early from Ambuj. . . with time i am sure they will improve. .

as with preeti as AMbi, i actually think she has done a wonderful job. . her role is the strongest in the serial and she pulls it off pretty well. . .

what i think is taht CVs need to get the right balance between Saa-bahu relation and AMbuj relation. .

coz what it seems is that they are not concentrating on Ambuj. . but putting a lot of weight on the Imarti-Ambi khattat meetha relation. . so once they sort taht balance out, i am sure things will look more positive
pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
not agree to most of things you said...i personally like the story so far and characters as well...
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Lol its not turning as comedy show nor emotional story... May be because lack of direction...
d_spicy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very well said..completely agree with ur post..yeah ofcourse Jay Bhanushali is being a pillar reason for many viewers for watchin kairee but cv's failed to use him..and anuj-ambi though they were called as lead pair of the show their chemistry hav jus now started to work😕..certain scenes of ambuj seems to be forcefully incorporated to epis just as fillers😲..now a days epis were not so entertaining and its like kairee losing its original flavor😭..cv's certainly need to take immense measures otherwise for sure it will reflect in next week trp's and cm ranking.. Edited by d_spicy - 11 years ago
Saathfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The biggest flaw is lack of chemistry between ambuj.  Preeti is a good actress but somehow does not fit in this role.
Peacefulmind thumbnail
That's what preethi does not suit ambis role... She is the set back for chemistry of lead pair... Than show will never get required trps if the lead pairs dnt have potential to attract the viewers... Instead use sajni and vedji...for trps... And attraction...of viewers...
Haifa_JayBFan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
completely agree with u... the cv's are not giving much attention to Jay's character, he is such a popular actor if they do something good with him it definitely can help the TRP's,,, as far as Preethi is concerned she is not going a very good job when the ambuj track is being considered, she is doing ok with ambi-imarti relation but a lead actress needs to be more than jus a good bahu, its after all the chemistry between the lead pairs and their love story which will help fetch the trp's and make the show popular... 

CV's if u guys really are visiting the forum then please consider this and try to improve these things otherwise Kairi will not be able to maintain even the current trp's and im afraid that the show might have to be shut down due to lack of trp's as the channels are doing now-a-days!!!!
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree, they need to use Jay a whole lot more and make his character more strong, he seems like a prop in the show, like a certain Jigar in another show...don't waste his talent CVs.
ankur281 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Initially i didn't like Ambi too,, particularly in comparison to Mala...even i stopped watching the show for a few weeks and missed the entire marriage drama of Ambi...

But then i visited my cousin house for a week and my Bhabi being an avid watcher of the show, started glancing it upon again. But those 5 days did the trick and i felt as if i was wrong in judging this girl and was too quick to decide about her. She is a doing great job. She brings a tender charm mixed with amazing determination in the character. Never she shows any disrespect to Imarti still poses a threat to her and teaches her the lessons in Imarti's way itself...👏

I fell for Ambi and Preeti ultimately.😍 I agree that Jay-Preeti chemistry is not up to its potential becoz they have not been shown in that way as of yet. Anuj still partly into his past and partly feeling for Preeti. So i think that it will be too early to jump into such sort of decision.

I just wanted the Delhi track to start soon so that their Adha-Ishq could have become 
Der-Ishq...and also that Jay too comes into act rather than being a dull and sissy character as getting portrayed..But Delhi went the drain and might have to wait for it a little more😔

It is good in some way atleast that i am seeing Jay for the first time in any daily and hence am not getting biased in comparing with his work in previous show.  Happens to me everytime i see Hiten Tejwani in new shows without Gauri...

As of now I am loving Jay-Preeti and Roshani above all.👍🏼
Edited by ankur281 - 11 years ago