Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nikki028

Helloo Nidha...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...jst read ur OS...omgg panchi hvin Amnesia??interestin concept...n truly very well written...n i cud literally visualize the helpless sad shockd state of  Ranveer by the end...bt yaar if u dnt mind plz plz continue this one na...this cud hv been a wonderful start if at u made this as a RaHi SS...nywz i can only req u in tht matter...

Thnx soo much for writin this OS n for pmin me too...๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thank you Nikki
I have been thinking of RaHi a lot lately (their fault not mine๐Ÿ˜†)
Thinking on ways to write something on them when this came up thanx to the book...
I think I will make it an SS...
I am a tragedy queen you see...
I wrote two works for my college magazine and both are tragedy๐Ÿ˜†
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Edited...1st OS on PR?Amazing :)
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: StandingAlone

I'll read & then reply Nidhi..
Till then RES. :)

Edit : Aisa toh show mein kabhi na ho.. chahe CV's story ka kitna hi bura haal banaye.. I almost felt,I'd cry..

I never read the book..So it was preety much amazing for me..But it's sad so get lost in your study books Nidhi,๐Ÿ˜†

It was nicely written & yes,the quote you have used..True๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wish I could do that Piya, get lost in my books that is๐Ÿ˜†
Becoz  you see Medical books are the least inviting, the bacterias, the viruses , the drugs and the diseases , ends  up giving you a Migrain trust me...par chalo anth community ki kaam tho aaongi...if my sanity is spared that is (I very much doubt that since I am half insane)
Ah! Try out Hunger Games...it is fictitious yes, but also shows the reality of us humans, what we could end up in if we aren't careful...
Thanks for the appreciation Piya...
Means a lot coming from someone who can write well๐Ÿ˜ณ
This was my second OS...
First one was a blend of RaHi and KiSha...
Oh and CV's! STAY AWAY FROM SUCH A TRACK...
Likhna hi mushkil tha dekh tho bilkiul nahin sakthi
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow amaZing loved it even though it was a bit tragic but whats life without tragedy n pm me if this has a continuation or  write something else about tbp
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FeistySoul

Wish I could do that Piya, get lost in my books that is๐Ÿ˜†
Becoz  you see Medical books are the least inviting, the bacterias, the viruses , the drugs and the diseases , ends  up giving you a Migrain trust me...par chalo anth community ki kaam tho aaongi...if my sanity is spared that is (I very much doubt that since I am half insane)
Ah! Try out Hunger Games...it is fictitious yes, but also shows the reality of us humans, what we could end up in if we aren't careful...
Thanks for the appreciation Piya...
Means a lot coming from someone who can write well๐Ÿ˜ณ
This was my second OS...
First one was a blend of RaHi and KiSha...
Oh and CV's! STAY AWAY FROM SUCH A TRACK...
Likhna hi mushkil tha dekh tho bilkiul nahin sakthi

@Red-Exacccttllyy!๐Ÿ˜†

@Blue-Don't worry,zarror ayooghi :) I
 understand lol I'm doing BBA right now (in accounting) but don't ask me how did I end up studying this sub.๐Ÿ˜†chalo main khud hi bata deti hu๐Ÿ˜†I got good marks in my 12th boards & I have always wanted to become a doctor๐Ÿ˜†I even got selected into it but the day when they showed that dead body to me aur uska chir padh karrahe the..I faint just there ๐Ÿ˜•on the top of that,I can't handle myself when I see blood..My dad was like doctor banna hai to baan,mujhe apni beti ko paitent nahin banana..Thankfully we had university exams going on..I did a lil bit study n got English literature & lol almost one year ussmein padne k badh this Education board fellows changed my sub to accounting & now I have my exams in 1month.. main yehan khud zindaghi aur accounting k beech mein ulrahi hu๐Ÿ˜†
My study is itself a history..nahin?๐Ÿ˜†

@Greay bold=You said I can write? Main half story likhne k badh sochti hu agla line kya likhu,thats how I write stuff..so its really not writting..๐Ÿ˜ณ

..Hmm I'll try to get a copy of that book then..

rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww so sad aftre reding i had a tears in my eyes omg dis z awesome plz update d nxt part soon i cant wait mainly d last lines she forget me her nonu dats so sad i cant even express superb yr fab ...plz pm me ..ford next update...
--Akshu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
aww nidha it was awesome yaar!!!!
the way ranveer came in the room and kiya tried to stop him he ignored her n moved towards his moti!!!!
aww the way he waited for the slap but he dint get!!!!
and loved the way u said panchi's mom tol him aww that was soo sweet of hr man!!!!
shit!!!!
she forgot him,her nono,her love?????
dam it it was soo freaking awesme yaar!!!!
do write more it was an awesome one
kittu_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awww..this ws sad ! :(

Bt it ws Touching..Moti has Foregotten HER Nonu ! SIGH !

There's a Continuation..Yayyy ! :D

Plz plz plz Update the Next part Soon! THIS probably is added in my Favourites Now..M Simply Loving It !

Its Ahmaazinggg ! RANVEER..aww..my baby ! M sure he's not able to believe..HIS Moti has gorgotten him n Now She's Rude to HIM ! :O

Update Soonn.. :)

n Yes ! Dun forget to PM me :Edited by kittu_arsha - 11 years ago
FieryLioness thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
OMG sad OS on RaHi ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
didn't expected that... i think its  first Rahi OS m reading...
its very touchy...
liked it๐Ÿ˜Š
NidhaA thumbnail

Originally posted by: StandingAlone

Haila! Yeh tho golmaal hua๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
Meri baath bolu tho ajeeb hain...
My favourite subject then and now was English...BA literature karna chahthi thi...
Dad ka sapn tha ki I do something professional and he preferred MBBS...
He asked whether I am ready to study if he is ready to pay the fees...
And well somehow I said yes...
The ride is not smooth but I am determine to give it my best...
And well I am still in connection with English via books and writing in IF, in college competitions vagera...
Piya , you do write well...har ek ka apna ek style hain and you have your own...
Do get it , am 90% sure you will enjoy it.