SWARON'S FIGHT AND LOST REY.

unaj thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well we had our old sharon and swayam best at their old self on today's epi. Honestly speaking, m glad dat sharon let it all out. To see her burdened wid guilt, accusing and abusing herself was painful and her anger was obvious. She was right at her place. And swayam's attemp to convince her and sort out things made me go lyk awwwieee dis guy is so sweet. He was also rt. On his part abt weaklings prblm and responsibility thing. During all dis, we cud still feel their pain and love for each other despite being poles apart. It hurt wen swayam said da last line dat sharon was pushing him away. Although its nt a fyt or mu we want to see, today's swaron made me fall even harder in luv wid dis intensely magical couple. tanha nailed it again... But who stole da show 4 me was sneha. Dis gal is mindblowing. Bowled over by her outstanding performance. Luv u so much. And finally talkin abt rey, has he forgotten dat sharon's his best fren!! I mean wen sharon's goin thru so much, where is his concern??? Infact i must say rinni , simmi and nilesh stood up 4 sharon rather dan rey . Disheartening to see rey rather lost in thoughts of swayam's dukhiyari, bechari behna. He was worried abt da team war and all which was gd to see. But sudn't he even for 1ce try to kno how his best fren is coping all dis? Sharon stod by him all da tym and defended 4 him. M sori 2 $ay dat m nt likin dis rey. I've alwez admired sharey frenship. Hope everything gets sorted out. And ya both shan and sneha loked damn gr8 today. Luv tanha 4eva.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
exactly u just stole my words
whr is sharey ???????
 evry relationship is taken as a joke in d3 which really pisses me off
i really adore sharey frndship they share cutest bond ever bt as much is sharon concerned for rey rey is nt even half of it
ufff wake up cvs...sumtimes rey is all loving nd caring for sharon bt sumtimes he behaves as if he dnt know her cummon they r best friends ...reyam bond wht is the bond abt they only cum together nd have der scenes when dazzlings nd weaklings fight leave dat aside may be they r veryy sensible...cumin too tani and swayam brother sister bond woow wht the hell r they really sibblings swayam has noo prob if his sis likes sumone like shivam noo way nd taani on oder side wishes best of luck too rey bt nt to his own borther roflss dats funny..whtever  they r the new addition my concern is more abt sharey nd reyam r gud eneuf bt they r always shown sensible which is gud bt dnt make oder people luk dumb nd fools 
hope we get a nice sharey scene...i dnt want cvs too ruin sharey 

lastly abt swaron fight it was nice i liked it totally justified both r rite on der own place...the old sharon is bak nd i m glad too she all let it out it was a nice scene nd sneha nailed it...she is always soo gud 
nd swayam's last line made me aww
dis 2 r soo adorable love them 

piyaLovesJENSEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys its not fair on Rey's part...sharon is upset coz of her self guit. She is feeling sad coz she thinks she has let dwn her frnd's and swayam.😭... and Rey is struggling hard to keep the frndship alive in the time of crisis...and ofcourse he has feelings for Taani...we cant overlook dt,so its kind of hard for him fighting his own emotions..and trying to keep the group together...we can't just judge Rey's character...afterall what do u want guys REY being SINGLE...???????????😕😭...c'mn he shared an awsome chemestry with Kriya and now wen shakti can't return to the show...der needs to b som1 opposite him,,,,,,,,,,,,,R8???
SwaronForever94 thumbnail
First of all thank you for making this topic. Very much needed. Oh u said it all. From the start i have been a big ShaRey fan. I just luv their friendship. One of the best friendship created in the tellyworld. I still remember that Suniye Toh dance they did in goa n the convo they had after that. It was so touching n sweet. And could anyone forget the convo ShaRey had when Sharon confessed that there's nothing stopping SwaRon from.. well becoming Swaron anymore. How cute was that convo. Their talks, hugs ðŸ˜³
So yea where exactly is Rey's concern now for his best friend. Everyone is blaming Sharon for weaklings' loss. And now as we see in the precap the whole college is talking crap about her. But Rey isn't trying to cheer her up or defend her. Please for ShaRey i find that hard to beleive. He is more concerned about that Taani n her JHOOTHA relationship with Shivam. Where he is supposed to go to Sharon's house n talk to her, there he goes to Swayam's house for god knows what.
When the whole crappy track about Taani n Rey being n item had come out, Sharon was the first one to fight for her best friend Rey. She even risked her relationship with Swayam by lying. All that mattered that time was Rey's well being. So why is Rey ignoring this situation. Ok i get that he doesnt want a rift between the teams again n is trying to diffuse the situation. But wen Vishakha n everyone is calling her a b**ch n hurling insults at her, the least he could do is stand up for his best friend. U said right. Even Nilesh stood up for her. I love SwaRon n cherish the scenes that the creatives give us. But a ShaRey scene is very much needed right now. I really wish we do get a ShaRey scene.
P.S. Kudos to Sneha n KAS who potray the ShaRey friendship so well. They are the first reasons we fell in love with this friendship.

krasforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya.7565

Hey guys its not fair on Rey's part...sharon is upset coz of her self guit. She is feeling sad coz she thinks she has let dwn her frnd's and swayam.😭... and Rey is struggling hard to keep the frndship alive in the time of crisis...and ofcourse he has feelings for Taani...we cant overlook dt,so its kind of hard for him fighting his own emotions..and trying to keep the group together...we can't just judge Rey's character...afterall what do u want guys REY being SINGLE...???????????😕😭...c'mn he shared an awsome chemestry with Kriya and now wen shakti can't return to the show...der needs to b som1 opposite him,,,,,,,,,,,,,R8???

i think the topic is about sharey not taa rey...but never mind atleast u hav written two lines about sharey...n u r saying that he can't remain single...why?? is there written somewhere that a boy should have a gf otherwise he'll die...i think if he would have been single, he wud have gained more respect n love as compared to how much he is getting now...

now coming to the topic i think its only coz of tanha/swaron dat d3 is surviving till now warna kria ke baad jo story me drastic sa change aaya hai n d3 T3 me badal gaya hai toh use band hone se koi ni bacha sakta tha...shan n sneha are doing gr8 job n rey ke liye kya kahu, unhe baby sitting se fursat ho toh apne doston pe dhyan jae...
AmRiTa_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I adore ShaRey but as per me Rey is not as much dere for Sharon as much as Sharon is dere for Rey.

We have seen her going to any level for her friends specially Rey but when she needs him he is with Swayam or Taani...Swayam i can understand bcz Rey is very close to Swayam but he is shown more concerned about Taani than Sharon. ðŸ¤¢

ShaRey is sidelined bcz it has Sharon maybe and i think dere bond is not counted as important as others. 

Edited by AmritaluvSwaRon - 11 years ago
-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
one thing i dnt understand 
why the hell cvs dnt maintain the consistency
sumtimes they show sharey  soo much dat noo one can stop admiring them nd sutimes they r just lost...nd here we keep expecting sharey scenes nd feel bad when they r nt shown uff 
noo relationship in d3 is shown how it has too be shown 
neway may be we r expecting more from cvs
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
As in Rey's word , "he is not their for his friends when they need him" . I guess sometime he cant prioratize things ( he or cv's).

I really like Sharon and Rey's friendship. But I always found Sharon is the one who adores their friendship more than Rey. She shares everything with him, be it about pimple or Swayam. I still remember the episode where she asks him about pimple cure 🤣

Sometime cv's show a best bonding between them sometime they ignore.. But it has been never in case of Swayam and Rey.  cv's  have never show girls bonding , they have a problem with showing sharey bonding but when it comes to Swayam and rey or boys bonding they always show properly.. cv's always igone girls.

shaani2209 thumbnail
you have said it all...i totally agree with you on each point...

PS: kudos to TanHa for their brilliant work...
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I guess story takes new turn every week..!!
Rey should hav supported Sharon..and i guess cv's vl soon show ud that in upcoming tracks..!!
m sure (having a good hope)

bt t seems like cv's are also focusing on Taarey also..
i mean aaj nai karenge den kb karenge??

bt still I hope evrything gets well between swaron and Taarey..

P.s i dnt get this thing why cv's show 1 week gud between swaron and one week so many misundertanding???😕