OS - TaaRey...Kaise ayee hain aisi dooriyaan

.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys ..I am Rupali….and a Taarey fan….I have written this OS…turned out to be quite long...lol…hope you guys like it…

I haven't had time to proof read it…so please ignor the mistakes….

Kaise ayee hain aisi dooriyaan

She was apprehensive to face him ….since she had disclosed about Shivam being her boyfriend…he wasn't too warm towards her…though she had no idea why….but his strange behavior hadn't gone unnoticed…

However complicated the situation might be between them she knew they have to work together…

He was waiting for her in the rehearsal hall…she approached him…

Taani: Rey…

He turned around to look at her….She wasn't shocked to see a quick sulk on his face…as soon as seeing her…

She had got used to it off lately…

Rey:  Haan….woh report ready hain? (blandly)

Taani: Hmm….

She smiled at him….though being sure she wouldn't get one back…and that was what happened….

Rey: Thik hain…main ek baar padh leta hoon…

Taani: Ji..

He was about to leave…when she called him….

Taani: Rey….woh…actually main aapko congratulate karna chahti thi….aapki jeet ke liye…

Rey: Thanks….par aisi jeet ka kya fayda…jo rishto main darar daal de…

Taani: Aap chinta mat kijiye….sab thik ho jayega….krishna ji sab thik kar denge…aur saare rishte phir se haseen ho jayenge…

Rey: Saare? (this time he looked straight in her eyes)

She held his gaze as she spoke further….

Taani: Haan….saare…

He had no idea what his heart wanted….but he had certainly accepted….that he felt good whenever she was with him…

Their eyes still locked into each other's , as if drawn towards her…he took a step forward…only to see her taking a step back….

A sudden pain rose in his heart to see her pulling away…

Rey: I am sorry…

Taani: Aap kyu sorry keh rahe hain….

Rey: Main jaanta hoon tumhe acha nahi lagta…mujhse milna and all…par dekho Taani …tum AGS hon aur mujhe….(she cut him before he could speak further)

Taani: Ye kisne kaha aapse ki mujhe appse milna acha nahi lagta?

Rey: Well….tum aur Shivam…(she cut him again)

Taani: Main aur Shivam kya?

She herself had no idea….what made her talk to him so frankly….but this had to happen some day…the way he was behaving …had really got her…

Taani: Rey main jaanti hoon ki Shivam aur aap ek doosre ko itna pasand nahi karte…par iska matlab ye nahi hain ki main bhi aapko napasand karti hoon…

Rey: You know what forget it…I don't want to talk about this…

He started walking away…but something made him turn around only to find her crying…

Shaking his head sideways…he walked towards her….

Rey: Aree ab kyu ro rahi ho? Iss bar toh main chilaya bhi nahi…

She looked at him at turned around…still crying….

Taani: Main aapki wajah se nahi ro rahi hoon…

Rey: Toh kisliye roh rahi hoon yaar…

Taani: pata nahi…

His frowned eyebrows went back to normal….and impulsively his lips curved…

It was ironic….how she would always make him lose his smile whenever he saw her….but today her tears made him smile…

It wasn't that he wanted to make her cry…but something about it…made him think it was cute….

He turned her to make her face him….

Rey: Dekho Taani…I am really sorry…

Taani: Main aapki wajah se…(cutting her)

Rey: Sshhh…haan main jaanta hoon ki tum meri wajah se nahi roh rahi hon….par wajah kuch bhi hon…filhal toh yahan sirf main hi hoon na...toh tumhe chup toh mujhe hi karana padega na….

She looked up at him….and suddenly both of them became aware of their closeness…

He had held her shoulders….his face so close….she could almost feel his breath on her face….

Her words felt heavy as she spoke….

Taani: Thank you…

Rey: Kis liye?

Taani: Hamesha meri help karne ke liye…main jaanti hoon ki aapke liye main sirf Swayam ki behen hoon…aur phir bhi aap….

He took his hands off her shoulders….

Rey: Woo toh hain….Itna toh main kar hi sakta hoon….(he paused before he spoke further) Swayam ke liye….

She knew she shouldn't be surprised hearing it…but she still didn't want to hear it from him…

Rey: Swayam ki wajah se hi…maine tumse dosti ki….usi ki wajah se maine tumhara naam sixth dancer ke liye suggest kiya…tumhe dance sikhane main help ki…tumne jab sixth dancer banane se inkar kiya tab tumhe support kiya… apne friends ke khilaf gaya….tumhe AGS banaya….GS hote hue bhi college main fight ki….yahan tak apni GS ki position daav par laga di…aur aaj yahan tumhare saath hoon…

Ye sab Taani main sirf aur sirf isliye kar raha hoon…..kyuki tum Swayam ki behen ho…

Taani: Main jaanti hoon Rey….

Rey: Kya jaanti hon? Taani…kya tumhe sach main aisa lagta hain ki mere liye tum sirf Swayam ki behen ho…

Taani: Mujhe aur koi vajah nahi dikh rahi hain….

Rey: Toh dekho…Jaan bujhkar mujhse door jaane ki koshish kar rahi ho na tum….

Taani: Main wahi kar rahi hoon jo aap chahte hain…aap hi chahte the ki main aapse door chali jao…

Rey: Toh tum hamesha wahi karogi main chahta hoon?

He started walking towards her…

And she kept stepping backwards…

Taani: Main bas aapko khush dekna chahti hoon…

He kept on moving towards her…all the way his eyes piercing hers…she looked back they were approaching the wall….but he didn't stop…

A few more steps and she hit the wall…but he still didn't stop…

She tried to turn away…but he blocked her by placing his hands against her sides….

Rey: (huskily) Toh main ye chahta hoon….ki tum abhi mujhe hug karo…

She looked at him shocked…

Rey: Kya hua Taani? Tum abhi toh keh rahi thi ki….mujhe khush dekhna chahti hoon…then c'mon….

She knew how much she had dreamt of this moment…Ever since she knew he existed….she had loved him…but this wasn't how she wanted him to be with her…For the first time…she wasn't liking Rey…

And she hated it….

All this time…he didn't move his gaze away from her even once….his face stern…

Rey: Bura laga?

Her eyes now almost filled with tears….his expressions softened…

Gently he pulled his hands away…

Rey: Tumne mere sawaal ka jawaab nahi diya Taani…bura laga ya nahi?

Now she couldn't hold herself anymore and burst into tears…and this time…he wasn't liking it…all he wanted to do was console her…take her in his arms till she emptied away all her sorrows….but instead he just clinched his fist….

Rey: Taani…bura laga ya nahi?

Taani: (almost screaming) Haan…laga…yahi sunana chahte the na aap?

Rey: Haan…

She looked at him in disbelief….

Rey: Main yahi chahta tha Taani…ki tum mere liye apne aap ko dard dena band karo….aur who karo jo     tum  chahti hon…jisse tumhe khushi milti hain….kyunki….

He got his hands near her face…paused for a moment…rethought….but them went on to cup her face…

Gently he raised her face and made her look at her…

Rey: Kyunki Taani...1. Tumhara haq banta hain khush rehne ka..aur who karne ka jo tum chahti ho…koi aur nahi….and 2. Tum mere liye sirf Swayam ki behen nahi ho…usse kahi jyada ho Taani….kahi jyada….aur mujhe acha lagta hain tumhe haste hue dekhkar…

They both wanted time time to halt….forever…

Rey: Taani…I think I…(he was cut as her phone rang)

They both looked at her phone…and it was Shivam calling her….she moved a little and he let her free…

Taani: Mujhe…mujhe jana hoga…

She began to leave….when his voice stopped her….

Rey: Taani….

She looked back…she felt he wanted to say something…she waited….

He was looking at her…didn't want her to go…wanted her to speak….but she just stood….

Those few seconds felt like forever….but neither spoke….

Her phone rang again…and this time she didn't turn back….

He stood there…thinking …what if….he had never let her go in the first place….what if he never rejected her…what if she was his…forever….

Kitni Baatein Yaad Aati Hai
Tasveerein Si Ban Jaati Hain
Main Kaise Inhein Bhooloon
Dil Ko Kya Samjhaun 

Kitni Baatein Kehne Ki Hai
Honton Par Jo Sehmi Si Hai
Ik Roz Inhein Sun Lo
Kyun Aise Gum-Sum Ho 

Kyun Poori Ho Na Payee Daastan
Kaise Aayee Hain Aisi Dooriyaan

Edited by Caskkett - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
reserved
will read and edit soon😃

--edited--

He had no idea what his heart wanted'.but he had certainly accepted'.that he felt good whenever she was with him'

awww😍😍😍

Rey: (huskily) Toh main ye chahta hoon'.ki tum abhi mujhe hug karo'

Rey: Kya hua Taani? Tum abhi toh keh rahi thi ki'.mujhe khush dekhna chahti hoon'then c'mon'.

🤣🤣

Rey: Kyunki Taani...1. Tumhara haq banta hain khush rehne ka..aur who karne ka jo tum chahti ho'koi aur nahi'.and 2. Tum mere liye sirf Swayam ki behen nahi ho'usse kahi jyada ho Taani'.kahi jyada'.aur mujhe acha lagta hain tumhe haste hue dekhkar'

OMG,he finally said it😍😍

He stood there'thinking 'what if'.he had never let her go in the first place'.what if he never rejected her'what if she was his'forever..

it was awesome,everything was written so beautifully👏👏...i just loved loved loved the OS😍😍😍

Edited by blossom1234 - 11 years ago
_LostSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Os rupali...
Great work...

"Rey: Swayam ki wajah se hi…maine tumse dosti ki….usi ki wajah se maine tumhara naam sixth dancer ke liye suggest kiya…tumhe dance sikhane main help ki…tumne jab sixth dancer banane se inkar kiya tab tumhe support kiya… apne friends ke khilaf gaya….tumhe AGS banaya….GS hote hue bhi college main fight ki….yahan tak apni GS ki position daav par laga di…aur aaj yahan tumhare saath hoon…"
I loved this dialogue...

"Rey: (huskily) Toh main ye chahta hoon….ki tum abhi mujhe hug karo…"
Naughty Rey😆

I loved your OS
Edited by maneesha_sanker - 11 years ago
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
omg loved it!!! loved everything rey's feelings taani's confusion everything!! awesome job rupali really loved this OS do make more 👏
.Rupali. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: desigirlx5

omg loved it!!! loved everything rey's feelings taani's confusion everything!! awesome job rupali really loved this OS do make more 👏

thanks dear🤗
Loveurlife1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rupail this was amazing i really liked it!!!!

awesome OS <3<3

Hope u continue with this 🤗
Edited by loveurlife - 11 years ago
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awsome dear loved it..!!

very nice..!!😃
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!! just loved it...their intensity ,their passion, their true love...awesome job...keep it up
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Great job 👏 i love all the parts that I can understand, I so bumb out that I dont understand Hindi😕 but overall I love anything that is related to Taarey 😃 continue to write more OS like this one

allseasonrain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow taarey is mindblowing... you described their feelings so awesomely... but i'll be happy if taarey confess to neach other...pls pm me if you wrote anything on taarey.