AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Its pretty clear that IF you opened this, you love Raghav! :D
I love Raghav too and I'm making this just to know a lil about him! Basically I've been watching Raghav all through the day lately! I'm addicted to his dance and being a dancer myself, I adore his style and hardwork!
I just wanted to know if the REAL Raghav is there on facebook, twitter or anywhere.
Link please?
Also there's this fanpage which is apparently maintained by his friends! Is it so?
Also is there a youtube channel or any page where I can get all / much of his videos / dances / interviews / limelight ANYTHING!
If you guys are aware about anything related to him, please fill me in for I'm in love with this guy, not just for dance but for what awesome a guy he is! :D
I know I sound crazy but trust me, I'm nothing less!
Waiting for your response and hope to get a lot of information / links in here!
Thanks and Take Care!   ðŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lol No worries there are many as crazy as u about him including mee ðŸ˜ƒ Everything about him CRocks!!

These are his official pages that he personally updates:

And then these are secondary pages handled by his brother etc.with funny upadtes about him. Worth checking out. very entertaining~

Originally posted by: purpleymatter

Lol No worries there are many as crazy as u about him including mee ðŸ˜ƒ Everything about him CRocks!!

These are his official pages that he personally updates:

And then these are secondary pages handled by his brother etc.with funny upadtes about him. Worth checking out. very entertaining~

Tehheee... Really? I didn't that, though I'm sure he deserves every crazy fan this guy has for being so amazing! Haha no worries. I'm glad there are! Oh! You too? *high5* Good to know, I've somebody partenering me! :D Haha! I swear. Everything about him CROCKS!  ðŸ˜ƒ
OMFG. He "personally" updates those pages!? Seriously. That means we can connect to him? WOW. 
Haha really? Oh that's great! His brother's name is what? Oh alright! Haha that's cute about him! Sure, I'll check them out! They'll be just as entertaining as the man himself  ðŸ˜‰
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Also, his videos and all, I'd get them through facebook itself? 
Thanks alot again and I hope to connect to you again! =)
AishalovesArjun thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I love raghav too. He is cute!
kavkm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ ayushi I'm a huge huge raghav fan too! About the pages, he rarely updates it himself, mostly to ask for votes or just inform about an upcoming show..go for the vote crockroaxz group, there his mum updates it regularly..you can get all videos and interviews..
And, his brothers name is yashasvi juyal..
Edited by kavkm - 11 years ago
MaaNeeTLuV thumbnail
raghav is qawesome...n fab too 
restoration thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I love him too!
u can watch his did videos on youtube. In danceindiadance official account. they have everyone's his full performances there

Originally posted by: restoration

I love him too!
u can watch his did videos on youtube. In danceindiadance official account. they have everyone's his full performances there

Haha, everyone does!

Oh, thanks for the info!
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I super LOVE HIM. And hoping to meet him when I go to India at the end of this year.
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i KNOW raghave personally. A cool guy - @@ but very shy in real LIFE - @  He is very different on screen vs real LIFE - @ Last year in fact he failed in school exams too - @