kanishika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Gr8 work 
lovely job NL team
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

SHERYA I think U also send Me the First NL Link and I also visited that๐Ÿ˜Š... yaar I must say U๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and Ur Team including All Talented ppl like SONIYA๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, NAMRATHA๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, MISHBAH๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and PRIYA๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ (I m Sorry if Missed anyone name)... 
hats Off to U allโญ๏ธ... its really a Nice and Unique Idea for Me...๐Ÿ‘
I really enjoyed the Summary, Cap and especially the Dialogue Post... Zabardast yaar...๐Ÿ‘
jitna Hardwork FW walay shayed Epi banay mein Nahi krtay utna Tum sub Talented log in sub Post and NL ko banay mein kartay ho...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Very Very Well Done...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผโญ๏ธ
I must say I learnt alot with all U people...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Thank You so much...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Jeetay raho aur Khush raho... Hamesha...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: gadhadada

SHERYA I think U also send Me the First NL Link and I also visited that๐Ÿ˜Š... yaar I must say U๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and Ur Team including All Talented ppl like SONIYA๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, NAMRATHA๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ, MISHBAH๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ and PRIYA๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ (I m Sorry if Missed anyone name)... 
I really enjoyed the Summary, Cap and especially the Dialogue Post... Zabardast yaar...๐Ÿ‘
jitna Hardwork FW walay shayed Epi banay mein Nahi krtay utna Tum sub Talented log in sub Post and NL ko banay mein kartay ho...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Thank You so much...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aww...thank you so much GD!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Misbah12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gadhadada

Thank You so much...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thats so nice of u!!! Thanks for appreciating our work!๐Ÿ˜Š
Soniya..Shapath thumbnail
nice nl love the creation done by u sri and work done by my mates
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I must say this is an Excellent Thread U have created and all the Heros whom U have mentioned who r the winners are truely deserving, Specially the ACP one,  For me he is just a very Natural Actor and really appreciate performance for me he is the best ACP Shapath could have and noo one can ever replace him in it,   Really Great efort in making this thread and well chosen
sherdilali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great work friends.loved.
God bless you all.All the best for  future work.
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyaloveskinny

I must say this is an Excellent Thread U have created and all the Heros whom U have mentioned who r the winners are truely deserving, Specially the ACP one,  For me he is just a very Natural Actor and really appreciate performance for me he is the best ACP Shapath could have and noo one can ever replace him in it,   Really Great efort in making this thread and well chosen

Thanks so much Diya. Credit goes to Misbah for choosing ACP. I would have a hard time choosing between Shaurya and ACP for the weekend's episodes.
Namratha. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome NL.. Great work by all..๐Ÿ‘