SBS/SBB : VirMan engagement, Jeevika faints

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
SBS

During the start of SBS, they showed telly actors singing Jana Gana mana.. Kushal, Karan, Nia and Krystal were shown singing too... 1st segment abt VirMan engagement... Offscreen Nishal and KrYan  Interview.. Nishal exchanged rings offscreen. Lol.. Kushal said " Plan kuch nai hai, sagaai hui hai aur isse jaldi ke jaldi teek hote hue dekhna hai.. uske baat hum shaadi karenge, bache karenge, phir dada vada banjaayenge aur phir upar chalenge and looks at Nia and Nia says good plan, i'm with you.. jo pati kahega wahi mei karungi... lol..VirMan dance during engagement. Virat on his knees, maanvi sits on his leg, virat then lifts her, Kushal says he lost his ring during the dance..  Then VV brothers dance.. Virika interview too. Karan says its his bro's engagement, krystal says its her sisters, karan says its his saali's engagement too and krystal says its her devar's engagement too. Both laugh n tell they are happy go ppl. . then chacha chachi, shlok dabbu, dadi, vanshika, everyone shake their legs. They also showed Virat writing I love you in a tissue paper n passing it to maanvi through family members. At the end of dance, jeevika faints and Maanvi holds her. Kushal says someone or the other faints among the behnas. Lol... Loads of Masti...

SBB

SBB too showed VirMan engagement.. They showed family singing. Virika interview and singing lo chali mei. Then Nishal interview who told that they are having fun. Then krystal and Nia laughing on something.. Then they show VirMan dance.. Kushal says he sang and proposed to her in front of the whole family to make her happy.. Then they show Jeevika fainiting n BG says jeevika is pregnant but Viren feels like he's preggy and they show karan telling that he's pregnant n they laugh. They again show jeevika fainitng. segment ends.

SBS : They showed telly actors doing sketches on national bird, national fruit, flag and so on. Krystal wrote Jai Hind and colored it with orange and green and she wished the viewers. Cute one..

SBB : Krystal and Karan wished Happy independence day together to all the viewers.
Edited by -MariaMars- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xMidnightStarx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for the full written update!
Haha, someone does have to faint :P 
_Sara_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you so much!

Today is going to be EPIC

Although i wish Jeevika didnt faint :(
meant4uonlie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey thanks for the update hun ... cant wait to watch the actual scenes ... 😃
dauntless. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Both the segments were lovely!!!
Can't wait for tonight! 😍
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you so much for Detailed WU : D ! He said ILU in front of whole family and That lifting moments and sitting in lap : LOL ! VirMan <3 ! 😳 I dunno how Epi gonna rock looking at the segment.Krystal was super excited and Finally NiShal bits off screen ! 
luv_nishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx 
Can 
I get done link
_Sara_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
fianlly we got Nishal off screen! EEEK

And i love Krystle and Karan man! they just bring the sun out!
raju_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the detailed wu...viren segment also too cute, he told he is pregnant, lol...and nishal offscreen interview...kushal lose his ring while dancing...cant wait for today episode...
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the description...😊...brilliant segment 😃