.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aloha DABH-Ians..🤗 🤗 🤗

So, We're able to watch another SurYastic episode.

❤️ Sandhya:- Wo I Nee Wo I Nee Wo I Nee SoorajJi Even I Love You so much with such a lovely tight vali Jhappis.🤗 🤗 🤗.❤️

❤️ Sandhya was looking so gorgeous in every attire that she wore.. ❤️

❤️ Waise Mharo Chhoro bhi footro lag rahaa tha..❤️

SurYa scenes with title song were so cute, adorable. Sooraj sleeping in the lap of Sandhya n gazing at her..😍 The Black-suit n Blue gown vala scene..☺️ Sandhya isn't giving mug of juice to Sooraj then Sooraj distract her mind n snatched it from her hand drink the juice. ⭐️

❤️Sooraj:- SandhyaJi I've little fear about tomorrow's competition.. But I know You're with me in every thick n thin shades of life.
Sandhya:-
SoorajJi You've won heart of everyone. Then Hugs him tightly. Best of luck.
❤️

High Alert for all Sooraj ki Deewani's:- Yeh Sandy ab humaare Sooraj se "Chipakne" ka koi chance nahi chhodegi..(Sandhya won't miss single chance to glue Sooraj i mean hugs yaaro.. Kuch bhi sochte ho..😳)

❤️ Rest of the descriptions/discussions I leave up to you to "Wo I Nee" club members..❤️ Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

First to comment on this special day!!!! 🥳 Balle Balle Shava Shava!!!  

Hai Me Wari Jaawan 😍 Yeh Surya bhi na kesa hal kar diya hai mera! 😍 ❤️ This couple are just tooo hot to handle! ❤️ I cant wait any longer, but I might actually faint today! I wont be able to survive till 9pm to even watch on TV! 😳 ☺️ Kya baat hai Sooraj and Sandhya's lap haila! ☺️ Also I watch with my Mum not a good idea na? 😆 Im actually jumping up in the air after reading LU and now your post! IF will actually give me a heart attack one day and I think its quite sooon! 😆Im not even 18 yet 😭 😆😆 I just have no more words all I am gunna say Wo I Nee SurYa!!!! ❤️ ❤️ I love you tooo Ami for making me smile everyday with your lovely and jhakas post! 🤗 ❤️Edited by Sonia17 - 11 years ago
sadhana1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Res.
see Ami there is so much demand for your post.😉
will come back and edit once I watch the episode.
I am back to comment. Entire first part is more filmy than being Suryastic. That's why I loved the Surya convo before going to competition more than the first part . But please don't kick me for saying this I will try to watch the episode once again as I couldn't watch it  with concentration now as I am  filled with all excitement and I couldn't take the surya scenes , song all of sudden as I never  thought it will happen now itself.😉
I really liked it when sandhya mover her hand from Suraj's then suraj is bit angry, Sandhya observing this, put her hand on suraj's and they both together... Then juice wala scene. I felt these 2 are more of our Surya.
I am really really happy that Sandhya loves Suraj more and more and she confessed it.😍

Edited by sadhana1234 - 11 years ago
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
❤️

I can't explain anything! Kuch bhi likhne ka haalat hi nahi hain yaar!😳

Hosh, chen, neend sab udd gaya mera

I am dead!

❤️

Edited by farhana874 - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My guess was right.i know u open new thread for today's surya's episode. Loved loved loved todays episode very very much.i am dead now by seeing their whole moments with lots of joys and it is my best ever episode of any tv serials.sorry for any mistakes while typing because of the curiosity to comment on ami ji's thread.love u ji sorry dnt mind.love u surya anika dabh and all in this forum.love u love u love u.sorry guys i am out of mind.
maddy311 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Arre ami LU aur ramya k pics dekhne k baad mujse to wait hi nai ho raha but can't watch now😭
Frankly I can't believe they showed sandhya in gown😲 TRP audience kahi ruth na jaye😲 But jo bi ho surya confession is awesome⭐️
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Finally... They are diya aur baati...❤️❤️❤️Edited by ayeshi_101 - 11 years ago
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh my God... Rain of love...passion...romance...hugs... And an almost kiss... (I like to imagine they kissed...😉) My heart almost stopped when Sandhya ran towards him, hugged him and he was circling holding her...❤️❤️❤️ At last our dream came true 4 which we were waiting for who knows how long... I feel like dancing...singing...lost in their world...     Party time DABHians... 😃 Edited by ayeshi_101 - 11 years ago
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@All :- I'm so much bubbling/bouncing in SurYaLand that won't be able to reply every individual's comment. I apologized for that.. but Hey you all can discuss/share your feelings with each-other n reply as well.

I'm here n reading all of your madly/insanity SurYa comments.
Edited by ami_dabh - 11 years ago
Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 ❤️ SurYa ❤️

What an epi🤪 i was pinching me all through the epi am i watching or dreaming☺️☺️

Too much to take from a single epi🤪🤪

oh god save me... surely i wont sleep today...

anas & deeps were brilliant 👏 just angelic😍😍

completely lost in surya land😍 lets enjoy it🥳thank a ton cv's

@ami : cool text colour combo