Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
what would have been really courteous for anandi to do is to tell shiv

"I dont love you. I dont know if I can ever love you.  I many never be able to be your lover but I will still try my best to be your friend and companion, and my best to be a good daughter-in-law to your parents. "

even if she had made that much concession i would have been happy with anandi's effort.

I dont expect her to fall in love with him or to start dreaming about him.
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
First crush is always special... Even after a score...
child marriage is the sole culprit in the case of our innocent anandi...
Let Weeklings find pleasure in throwing stones...
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
tinno and Misseha please read my post that long thesis to dixie  i guess in that i have explained it everything there ..i don't find myself repeating all that again 😆no where i  said Jagaya and Anandi had 17 years of happy relation  i only said no matter what happened Anandi kept that relation for 17 years ..she was holding on it i did n't say Jagaya was holding on to it too...i have explained it there but its no true that 6 years were complete humilation and rejection for Anandi ...😕when six years were complete humilation and rejection 😕when in between the badi massi type tracks and also Jaggu saving Anandi from kidnapping are also part of these 6  years ...😕if i am not wrong Jagaya didn't start humilating Anandi from the day he got admission in MBBS it will be hardly last two years of his MBBS when he started behaving rude to her 🤔after MBBS he left her and married Gauri...with in one day i mean it's been one day she requested shiv to marry her previously she doesn't want to get married to him ..she wanted to live with her past with those memories ...what she is doing today  remembering Jagaya she was doing much similar  in all those years when he was not with her and she wanted to be as it is ...now how can within one day she forget all that and think about shiv only 😕doesn't she require time for it ..this is what i am saying ..call her whatever but  we canno't deny the fact in all those 17 years Anandi was  very much in love with Jagaya so she has been loving in all those 17 years 😆
Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
mahi12 thumbnail
 @aparnauma ...i  agree with you completely in this that Anandi should not behave so cold with shiv and his family..her attitude with them even I have issues with..at least she should see how happy  shiv's family is on their son's marriage they don't need her idol as their daughter in law but they need a live daughter in law so they have loads of expectations  from her ..we can understand she is not ready and happy about this marriage she never wanted to get into any relation but shiv and his family hasn't caused any harm to her so she should have at least put a fake smile on her face to make them feel comfortable instead of this sad attitude and showing displeasure on her face

But what my point is old habits just don't go away within one day this easily for Anandi its close to impossible to crush memories within one day and start thinking about shiv. now why i am saying within one day because it hardly one day when she agreed to marry shiv she requested him for it previously she doesn't want to get married and wanted to live with memories of Jagaya  and she was living with them ...of course in future she will try we can't say she will always remain like this but right now she needs time for it ,yes indeed its up to us to control our memories if we  try but that requires time ..it is not a one day work w go through a war in out brain between our past, present and future but sometime we feel like it's not us who are controlling our memories of past but it's like our past controlling us and right now I think Anandi is going through very much similar phase she is lingering between her past, present and what her future is going to be..right now she is giving into her past giving into it feeling pain and sad at what she lost, missing that past which wad ear to her more than anything else and she wanted to live within her memories of past and before getting into her new relation she is bound to think about her previous relation but with time definitely she will start seeing things about her new relation but right now she is kind of helpless in front of her past and she is not seeing anything else '

Edited by mahi12 - 11 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hate to say this. But the problem is A has it too good in the haveli with the love of every one.even though she suffered a lot as a child bride.  No woman in her position has it this good. That is why she is Refusing to count her blessings of getting a chance to marry a great guy like Shiv. 
When she was the one who forced Shiv into this marriage because of the promise she made, is it not her duty to be civil to her future in laws?
I can understand Suguna's reluctance of second marriage because she lost her husband who loved her so much. He died in the process of fulfilling her desire for yello flowers.
But in A's case J does not love her any more for the past 4 years. He has not died but just left her.The thoughts may come but she has to use her will power to squash them.
How long can the Sighs be responsiblevforbher? When her real parents palmed her off in child marriage to hand over their responsibilities. At some pont J and G may have a chance to reconcile with the family. Sumi does deserve her son back. She has to accept this practical solution with some grace. After all they found a superb guy for her who was way better than J.
In our culture people do not get this kind of blessing among misery. So I don't have sympathy for A any more if she continues with this attitude. May be chaotic maa will put her in place.
mahi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dixie123

Mahi: I really like your detailed explanations 👏. Thanks a lot.
I understand your point about their spiritual relationship but after what happened at her mother's funeral where she literally cursed him I dind't think she would have remembered him anymore. Anyways, what I want to see in Anandi is a change in attitude for Shiv. That is the least she can do at this point for him. She takes him for granted. 😡

Thank you so much dear..😳.yes even I don't like Anandi's attitude of taking shiv and his family for granted they didn't cause any harm to her so at least put a fake smile on your face stop this attitude like you are doing some ehsaan on them..She needs to change her attitude with them...I think cvs did mess up with Anandi's character...Anandi has always been very much broad minded...she had been giving courage to people to move on in their lives it is not necessarily what bad happened in past it will happen in future too this courage she has been giving to people for a long time now..So why she is this cold with shiv? How she thought he will do same with her what Jagaya did? if her reason she doesn't want to give Jagaya's place to anyone else that's much more understandable than this shiv will also do same with her she doesn't want to trust him make any relation with him …that's wrong from her especially when she has been  giving courage to other people it's not like all world is same …

Coming to Anandi thinking about Jagaya...you know I think Anandi has made two pictures of one man...her Jagaya the one who use to love and care for her ..The other Jagat who betrayed her, hurted her...like she differentiated him when he blamed her Gauri's miscarriage she said you are not my Jagaya whom I love but dr Jagat...why will I try to get you back in my life ..You are not same man whom I loved...so Anandi keeps remembering her Jagaya whom she thinks is gone forever and feels pain at his loss from her life but the problem is no matter how much different these two men are but these are tow different faces of one man so whennever Anandi sees Jagat she tries to find her Jagaya in him but each time something happens and she feels thi sman is no longer her Jagaya but someone very different …like she was saying to him when she came to home he came for Bhabutti for her mother she said to him each time I think I know I understand you but each time you become stranger to me each time I keep some hope from you you crush it ..

So this is what Anandi is doing .she is remembering and missing her Jagaya not this mr Jagat now whatever happens even if this mr Jagat redeems and become Jagaya again he can't become that Anandi's Jagaya who was spotless ..Chand pay daag to lag gaya .now Jagaya with his redemption can only lessen this spot but cannot remove it completely...that Jagaya is gone forever and he can't become that same now

RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

@Mahi ..your prediction came true shiv won't be breaking Anandi's fast and and he didn't😆

Edited by hina13 - 11 years ago
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well said Jan50!

I completely agree with you.  Though people say that anandi has done nothing wrong and deserves to live in the haveli forever,  and she did not shirk her responsibilities as a daughter-in-law, so why should she leave?

I believe that there has to be a grace to the situation, and anandi should indeed leave.  The reality is that she is not joined to their household anymore.

even if she is a beti, no father will keep a beti lifelong in his home either.  every daughter also gets married off at some point or the other.

If anandi did not want to get married again, then she should have gone off to college by accepting bhairon's offer for funding higher education,  done something with her life in a professional sense, and then lived independently either in the city or in jayetsar itself... that way she would not have been in the clutches of the singhs either to be forced into marriage.

Here she lives in the haveli, keeps crying, crying, crying even after six years have passed. 
Obviously, bhairon and dadisa attribute her emotional crying to loneliness and have tried to "fix" the situation the best way they know how.

mahi12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hina13

@Mahi ..your prediction came true shiv won't be breaking Anandi's fast and and he didn't😆

Shh hina are you planning to get me beaten up by AnSh fans 😲….lol I didn't predicted anything I only analyzed from situation and segments😆..the segment covered Anandi's teej ritual performing and voiceover said it is for Jagaya ..Dadisaa's dialogues she didn't say it directly but dialogues gave a clear meaining Anandi's fast will be for Jagaya not shiv ..from next year shiv will be with her and yesterday's episode proved it even shiv was there with Anandi but he didn't broke her fast as fast wasn't for him …and most importantly segments till now they covered all important scenes of AnSh but there was no single news about shiv breaking Anandi's teej fast which was no small thing so I knew beforehand how Anandi's teej fast will be ending ..so I didn't keep any hopes that could be crushed after seeing episode 😆but cvs will never stop emotionally torturing us by again and again showing us good time of Jagaya Anandi when we use to love them together😳
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Memories are hard to get rid of, even when shes practically lived apart from Jagya for years. These festivals times brings it back up again and especially so when shes still living with the Singhs and following their traditions like she has done for years. Once she has left and living with Shiv and his family and have gotten use to her new sasural  these memories of Jagya will fade out.

Anandi actually does well when its not a festive time and  when she is really busy otherwise when does she think of Jagya, its only because hes in out of her life that it stirs up more emotions, once hes not there for a good while she'll be fine.