I love this part haiii
Geet's mock of annoyance too cool!!!

meri os mein kuch bhi ho sakthi hain...😆
Thanx for the comment dear...
Remyapms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: payalpari

awesome start dear and if i am not wrong then her brother's friend is none other then maan only 😉 

Thanx yaar..
wait and watch...as now i haven't planned anything..😆
Remyapms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: payalpari

awesome start dear and if i am not wrong then her brother's friend is none other then maan only 😉 

As if now i haven't planned anything..
dekthe hain...😉
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow! That was a huge response..!!!Thanx a lot Guys..I m truly overwhelmed!!!

The following 165 member(s) liked the above post:
sini#81, ammyicycoolvydehiangeeshsimran2608annuubbhhaaBBP97cukishkabslocksfatiya52110priyasreeattitudeshymady2483swabishruti_raisaroashwimaaneetmisthyhottyangelshubhiguptagayathripriyankLilMissPerfectannbellcoolkiwiPoorvaArorasonya2012sonai-adricaCoolio56cutestarzrumana88kainturakirannaanavannishnalshristi0787cutesrijuShraddhasinariMoody_BarbieManeetTUJANENASerious-Beautymagicbooktoofan_mailmanjuahujamounacutySweetestPariaparnapoduriaisha_1998keerthi90lovepoo7994bhawna02RamykrishmishtimohabbatAcharya10rizwanaqpamillathaauKomaLSunnyvishrutashinonomebhakbhartifannonabebuLadyArwentabby999alankritamehtaanky_1205manisha259MSgayatriShilalipimansi.tripathimagyshahRihanna4allfatema_007princesssarahKasiKasiNeejurashmi.vaish68bulbul164Hanishadeviits_meVinsh23sweetsampa39CiaMaaneetFragile_QueenSaltish.BeautyZenaJAdorable-Diavanshi_maaneetZeal-DD-Dimples-Aamera-lakshmi-AfflicteD16anyaa.gurtilehrdreamyharikacrazy_125gargi12J.Rahmangeetsrir.maanprinces939Trisha4evrmayaparimaaneetmaahi--Fairy--NH1971ana1411khushi1022-eiya-uteemCrystalSayalove4allam_sweet_parisweetysaransree.maneetAnu_RJayaRushankitvcdreaminvincibleWorld-of-Dreamsmayurmaaneetaakritisri1111memyselfndIhermosomisty_drastifanlalitha..bangaloressdlife19gill1233295mahimaneetdrrose31music_girlPariNainreachsky2011love2_somaammu5ritzy09-padma-dona869n9i9s9h9u9shafyyyvrsharmaambbihaNANDY_BRURaDMG25sonu4everanuandaviflowers4unamita25maaniqrapriti11spvd-dia-shah10mollycoddlesona-raiMaaneet_VidupayalparishrutheAjayTyroleverneyoga23priyamanesha76riya27abinash079

Remya_Pillai thumbnail

Originally posted by: memyselfndI

When can we get the next update ?

Today itself!!!!😉
i won't make u all wait more...😆

Remya_Pillai thumbnail

(Banner credit goes to piya. Thanku so much for the lovely banner dear..love u..😃)

Part2

But that happiness dint last long. I saw his shocked expression turning again into mischievous smirk. Now that increased rates of my heart beat.

Wow Miss. Handa. I loved ur confidence. So I would like to mold your new version more perfectly. R u ready?

Now wat s ds man upto. My nervousness was increasing. But I dint show it in my face. I decided to face it.

Yes sir

Good. So I m giving an assignment. Just summarize about your subject that u studied in previous term. And submit it on my table tomorrow morning sharp at 9.30

Wat!is he mad?how can I do it in just one day!!!

But Sir I have only one nite to do it.

Exactly Miss Handa..u have full one nite. I think that's more than enough for a brilliant student like you. I hope u won't back out!!!

I don't have any other option. I can't accept defeat now. I showed a determined face and said.

Assignment will b there on your desk tomorrow morning sir..

Good. You can sit now.

After this, our class went smoothly. I was cursing him the whole hour. When the bell rang,he stood up to leave but not before glancing at my way. I saw warmth and assurance in his eyes. Or did I misread it? But that dint stop me from cursing him and my day.

I dint see him the whole day. But I saw his BMW in the parking lot. Seems like he s immensely rich. After reaching home, I threw my bag somewhere and laid on my bed thinking about the events. I started to work for the assignment. I had the habit of making a summary of every topic I studied and save it in my lappy. So the assignment was not much a problem. Around 9 I heard a knock on my door.

I turned to c Gautam standing there. Oh!i forgot to introduce him. He s my bro and my bestest buddie. Also an English professor in my college. ;) He s in love with meera, but they r strict professional inside college. I always envy their relationship. So u all must b thinking about my parents. Well, we can talk about it later. I don't want to spoil my mood more.

Hey geetu..wat r u doing??

Nothing bro..just busy with assignment.

Oh ya!meera told me about your encounter with maan.. But it wont be difficult for u as U r the topper in our college and science is ur 'life'.rt?

He gave me a teasing smile. I throw pillows but he carefully dodged it sensing my action.

So all set?

Hmm' finished half of my work..

Then lets have dinner. I m starving geetu..

he said in a cute puppy voice. I smiled at his antics.

Chal..

We had our dinner together with full of masti and gautam feeding me. he always fed me since our childhood. He was a father figure to me.. and he says I m his mom'
After dinner, we retired to our respective rooms. Around 1 I finished my work took the printout and placed it in a file. Then crashed to my fluffy bed unknowingly thinking about the "Hot professor"

I reached around 9.20 in my college and strode straight towards MSK's desk. I saw him going thru some books with a contented smile. He looked so innocent. I felt guilty for my behavior yesterday. But suddenly my ego stopped me from thinking further. He don't deserves that. Composing myself I knocked the door.

May I come in?

He tore his gaze from book and looked up at me.

Oh ya miss Handa..Come in..

Seems like he was waiting for me..oh geet!wat r u thinking!!Get a grip on ur thots..

Gudmorning sir.. Here s the assignment

He just go thru the file and from his look I can say he was impressed..

Very well done. I m really impressed.

Now that gave me a satisfactory smile.

Thank u sir. Now I m taking ur leave.

I was about to go when he called me.

I noe here maaneet moments r less..But i want to give an atmosphere about geet's life. i hope u all enjoyed a lot. Continue to shower with ur comments likes and of course criticisms...

Note: Pls add "Remyapms" to ur buddy list

Edited by Remya_Pillai - 11 years ago
_wallflower_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful writing...👏

loved the story line...

plz do pm me...😊
angelic_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice update