Today's "Yes!!! Wale" moments

Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
lol. . how short lived was imarti's "apparent" gud act lol. . . gotta say she is being potrayed by a very talented actress. .. . .  her tactic this time is more or less put up a good saas pretense  and stab Ambi in the back. . .   things gonna get interesting in this ssaas-bahu jodi. . coz many felt if Imarti did change, it was rather too quick lol. . even I do. . but it was gud to see that "good" side for a change, even if just for one episode lol. .

AND yay. . . . Lali lipistick "dil garden garden ho gaya" moment was too awesome. . lol. . she is soo funny lol. .  her attempts to feed herself were hilarious lol. . 😆

also to mention. . Prakash finally broke the "distance" between him and Kusum .. and officially are the most romantic couple of Kairee. . keep it simple and sweet. .  

ANd how awesome. . normaly in serials when the bahu gets taunted for breaking some rule there s usualyl no one there to defend the bahu. . but this time.. at least they had Anuj there to cover Ambi. . .

i was surprised Ambi realyl wasnt that gud in spelling lol. . but very happy of how Ambuj got that situation handled and the letter typed .   slow and steady progress to friendship . . and more will build on definitely. .

----------------so thats about it, i have to say about today. .

General Announcement:; Guys. . ever since i have been watching kairee i feel that every single episode  . rather the overwhelming majority of episodes leave a BANG. . and very worthy high-point. . bang ON!!!  .. . So I feel like it. . and hope you guys will support me in this. . I will gradually start daily "Bang of the Day"    Threads after watching Kairee . ,. hopefully everyday. . and  that will the kind of posts. . more like "Yes Wala " moments. . 😆 ::: SO hope to get your support for the upcoming bang of the day posts. . . will be more of a analysis/sumary of the episode /synopsis, highlighting the key events. .  in a writing style that i am confortable with. . 😉   (I planned this some time back now. . just not getting the momentum to make a start. . though i am still confused about the name of such posts lol. . shall i call them "Bang of the Day"   or . . ""Yes Wale" Moments") 😆 any suggestions welcome. .

ALso. . will update the Sajni SS that i started 2moro. . .will Pm everyone on the forum and everyone who commented too on the SS. . thanks for the support. .

Also I am not very gud at keeping deadlines coz i am a mood writer . . but I am getting blitz thoughts for a Ambuj SS/OS . . once i get my mind set. . and that will be anytime. . but will try to be ASAP. . I will start of some creative work on Ambuj. .😃

Oh and another thing i need to mention. . despite the small drop on forum ranking. . yuo will notice that we did not drop by much . . and we did not even have any buzz articles. . so thats a very gud sign . . . but i am honestly not very happy about drops,, so lets Rock all of us,, and get this Forum up and high where it deserves to be. .!!!!

wow that was a rather long post. . will stop now lol. . thanks if you got this far lol 😆. . make sure to hit Like+ comment if yuo get a chance. . all support is needed. . + increases Forum Ranking points. . 😊

edit::; Just a random reminder::  IMPORTANT:: Banner Entries deadline = 15 th  .. so just 2 days left. . .get cracking all banner makers. . all the best 😃
Edited by Vinder90 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Brilliant analysis Vinder. Looking forward to more
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sajni was awesome ... she was asking the food stuffs to come to her, rather her mouth ..
vedji feeding was even more hilarious .. aap toh mera nature jaante ho na ke sjana pe dil aa gaya ... yeh waqt yehi ruk jaye ...  😉😉😉😉

laadu-peedhe main na chahu .. main toh chahu sangam tera ... bolo sangam ho ga ki nahi ...  and Ved getting bugged with her talks storms the laadu in her mouth 🤣

Sajni was awesome 😆
Edited by dhruti - 11 years ago
Vinder90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A2ZV

Brilliant analysis Vinder. Looking forward to more

thanks Anaa 😊
Vinder90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruti

Sajni was awesome ... she was asking the food stuffs to come to her, rather her mouth ..
vedji feeding was even more hilarious .. aap toh mera nature jaante ho na ke sjana pe dil aa gaya ... yeh waqt yehi ruk jaye ...  😉

laadu-peedhe main na chahu .. main toh chahu sangam tera ... bolo sangam ho ga ki nahi ...  and Ved getting bugged with her talks storms the laadu in her mouth 🤣

Sajni was awesome 😆

they were both very brilliant lol. . .  "khuli aakhon se sapna " lol 😆
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vinder90

they were both very brilliant lol. . .  "khuli aakhon se sapna " lol 😆

teri deewani  😆
Vinder90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruti