Na Bole Tum - 1.7 (Last Week 1.8)

PV -  2.6(Last Week 2.6)

BALH -  3.7(Last Week 3.7)

MKAP - 2.0 (Last Week 2.1)
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
😆 CV's just don't get the point do they??? I can see the show ending soon enough. It might just last for a year.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Surprising.. with so much Promotions and news segments and newspaper articles.. also.. TRP din rise ðŸ¤” Edited by Armu4eva - 11 years ago
ThePirateKing thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It's gone down, hopefully the Nepal portion and the truth drama will help increase the TRPs some what

BTW Zee TV is now No.1 GEC for the week replacing SP. I would think mainly because of Ramayan and DID finale

For Colors BV  and SSK doing well
Edited by Merc_Nary - 11 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Merc_Nary

It's gone down, hopefully the Nepal portion and the truth drama will help increase the TRPs some what

BTW Zee TV is now No.1 GEC for the week replacing SP. I would think mainly because of Ramayan and DID finale

For Colors BV  and SSK doing well

And JDJ .. sunday was 4.3 ðŸ˜³
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I just want this Riddhima track to end...their contrived plan of introducing her for masala and TRPs has failed so miserably. When they could get rid of Manav soon when his track didnt do the job then why cant they get rid of Riddhima.They have lost considerable amount of viewership with this stupid track!! Cant they see?? Cant they understand? I am really sad that such a beautiful show has been tampered with and the TRPs are just stooping down...this show had so much potential to garner higher TRPs even without the silly Riddhima track...I am angry, sad, irritated..everything right now!!!😡
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So none of the tactics planned are working...
Hope people at the helm realize this and act before its late...

They have ruined everything that was there in a brilliant show as this in the name of TRPs...
Its really sad and depressing to see this state...

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumiswap

I just want this Riddhima track to end...their contrived plan of introducing her for masala and TRPs has failed so miserably. When they could get rid of Manav soon when his track didnt do the job then why cant they get rid of Riddhima.They have lost considerable amount of viewership with this stupid track!! Cant they see?? Cant they understand? I am really sad that such a beautiful show has been tampered with and the TRPs are just stooping down...this show had so much potential to garner higher TRPs even without the silly Riddhima track...I am angry, sad, irritated..everything right now!!!😡

Sadly the channel doesn't understand that negativity cannot sell all the time. Not every viewer would want to watch the same thing. Ah well! Whatever!
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Sadly the channel doesn't understand that negativity cannot sell all the time. Not every viewer would want to watch the same thing. Ah well! Whatever!

Neelu ðŸ¤—   calm down yaar.. we can only crib n cry