Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Well, Guys am writing my very first OS. So please please bare with me. This OS is entirely fictional.  😃

The rains had started. The Imrati Nivas was all empty, Sajni and Ved remained back in the house, whilst others had gone out.

Ved was sitting in the hall, obviously doing some kind off work. Suddenly the lights went off, he looked here and there but failed to get any candle at hand. Sajni came down the staircase with a candle in her hand. Ved turned around to and was awestruck seeing Sajni in a short kneel length dress, minimal make up, hair left open and placed on one side of her shoulder and a mischievous smile playing around, his heart was beating was more faster then normal, tried hard but couldnt take his eyes off Sajni. And on the other hand, Sajni was blushing and smiling, she came to him and said "Vedji, candle for you" he smiled and took the candle from her hand, brushing his fingers to hers, this made her lower her graze and she blushed more deeper.

Sajni turned around to leave, when Ved held her hand by the wrist and said "Sajni, you're looking super stunning in this dress" she turned around saying "Thank you" and blushed even more harder and freeing her hand from his she went near the window to close it as teh rain droplets were coming in. Ved followed her there and said whispering in her ears "Sajni, will you dance with me???" she turned to face and softly said "But, there is no music" Ved smiled at her and pointed to his lappy and lined up all possible romantic songs.

Ved put his hand out and asked Sajni in a gentleman manner, going down on his knees "Sani, may i have the pleasure of dancing with you??" She smiled and blushed harder, giving her hand in his. They both swayed around as the song played, wind slightly blew in and caused Sajnis hair to fly and come on her face, Ved slowly took his hand off from her waist and curled her hair strand behind her ear, Sajni coulnt stop blushing and smiling, as the songs the became more romantic their dance was getting even more romantic., they stood there looking in each others eyes. Ved cupped Sajnis face and slowly kissed her on the forehead, she closed her eyes allowing to sunk in their first kiss, he later kissed both her eyes, then both her cheeks and slowly whispered "I love You, Sajni" she opened her eyes and looking In Veds eyes Sajni said "Vedji, aap toh mera nature jaante hai naa..." and lowered her graze. "no, i dont know your nature" he said teasingly. Sajni looked up again and said "I Love you, too Vedji" and they were lost looking in each others eyes.

Breaking the eye lock, Ved again cupped Sajnis face and came closer to her, he was about to kiss her on the lips and ...

The Alarm Rang ...  Dream Over, aap toh mera nature jaante hai naa 😆

Hope you guys liked it.
Like or Comment would be appreciated.
Edited by dhruti - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Dhruti... Kya kiya sab kuch dreamy tha...

Sajni ka romance ko dream banao diya...

Madhura2105 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavya

Dhruti... Kya kiya sab kuch dreamy tha...

Sajni ka romance ko dream banao diya...

Dil garden garden seq dekh rahi thi ... toh socha ek aur dream add kar du 😆😆😆😆
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Add kar... Lekin dream nahin sacch maein...honi hai...
Madhura2105 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhavya

Add kar... Lekin dream nahin sacch maein...honi hai...

for that Ved has to become bit bold ...  😆😆😆😆😆😆
and must pay attention to his wife, warna she'l have a humpty dumpty wala fall 🤣
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very gud OS Dhruti lol. . .. though perhaps Sajni might not be too far -fetchd to have a hot dream like that lol. . . 😆  that was pretty hot high tech lol. .  the day both get to know each others "natures" . . this OS will come true . . and Sajni dil, , can go "garden garden" in real 😃 😆

loved it. . pretty awesome. .  (looking forward to more from you 😃)

oh: and title: you have "Sanji"  not "Sajni" 😆
Edited by Vinder90 - 11 years ago
Madhura2105 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vinder90

very gud OS Dhruti lol. . .. though perhaps Sajni might not be too far -fetchd to have a hot dream like that lol. . . 😆  that was pretty hot high tech lol. .  the day both get to know each others "natures" . . this OS will come true . . and Sajni dil, , can go "garden garden" in real 😃 😆

loved it. . pretty awesome. .  (looking forward to more from you 😃)

oh: and title: you have "Sanji"  not "Sajni" 😆

i know sajni cant get this hot in the show at least ...

Imu will be admitted in ICCU if she sees lalli leepastick this way 🤣

hope, her dil becomes garden garden in the show really soon 😉😉😉

thanks for letting me know abou the blopper 😛
d_spicy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lovely OS😊...great work dhruti...👏..SAJNI truly a star of our KRKM forum..coz first ever OS n SS of this forum was written on her..!..surprisingly now i too got an idea of doing a VM on sajni...😳 Edited by d_spicy - 11 years ago
Madhura2105 thumbnail

Originally posted by: d_spicy

lovely OS😊...great work dhruti...👏..SAJNI truly a star of our KRKM forum..coz first ever OS n SS of this forum was written on her..!..surprisingly now i too got an idea of doing a VM on sajni...😳

am glad yu liked the work dear 😉
Sajni is a rockstar 😃😃😃

will wait for yur VM on Sajni

😉
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not fair Dhruthi, alteast in your OS, you could have had Sadji Ved milan. 😡

Very nice dear. Had a good laugh. 😃