MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Helloo.. Okay so I'm you updater for Sunday..😳

Starts with all the choreographers dancing on suno ghor se duniya waalo for independance day(Deepak, Sneha's lift was woww) Later Rashmi, Rithwik and Shibani join their respective partners..

Next up is RD and Sneha they are doing semi classical-Micheal Jackson on ik ladki bheegi bhagi si (Ohhh man he is sooo good.. RD.. Loved it)
Remo: Loves the performance likes the choreography gives him a this is it..
Madhuri: likes his portrayal of Micheal Jackson and gives him a perfect
Karan: he likes how Rothwik dances using his energy into it he says it was a blockbuster performance.
Scores: 10,10,10 = 30
Madhuri, Remo come on stage.. Madhuri does classical while Remo does MJ

Next up are Gia and Nishant they are doing Bharatnatyam and Bali dance on mere dholna sun (ew such bad costumes.. There's no western dance whatsoever.. they are doing nothing with the fans just spinning around.. a lot of classical and very less of Bali dance)
Madhuri: she likes her expressions and the choreography
Karan: he likes the performance over all
Remo: he says it wa sbtter than last time but Gia has to work a lot harder on her spins, hand movements etc.
Scores: 8, 9, 9 = 26

Bharti looks at her phone and laughs so hard.. Manish asks what for? she says Remo has sent her a non veg message ðŸ˜† she says Remo has sent her that the butter chicken was very good (Lameee ðŸ˜•)

Next up are Gurmeet and Shampa they are doping Broadway and Kathakali their song is hus chokra jawan (EWWW HIDEOUS.. most hideous costume ever.. Shampa's choreopgrahy was so much better last season.. it's more vulgur then innovative this time.. the step with her legs wide open and Gurmeet's head in between was pretty bad ðŸ¤¢)
Karan: praise Gurmeet like anything he says he is good looking 😆 he likes the combination..he liked it.. it was consistent..
Madhuri: she likes Gurmeet's expressions and she says it was different.
Remo: says he was impressed with the combination..he says they were good..he points Kathakali eyebrow expression was missing and Chair movement was untidy
Scores: 9, 9, 9= 27

Darsheel and Avneet are next they are doing Kalari Payattu and Aerial dance.. their song is Singham (yeh bache to toofani hain.. Pretty good.. the end lift.. OMGGG) Avneet is crying because her wrist is injured (awww such a little girl.. she danced so well despite of her wrist and she was using the hand all this time)
Madhuri: Likes it a lot she praises both of them and she says perfect.. she goes and hugs them both..
Karan: He says he doesn't have kids but his motherly love was all in him 😆 he says what Avneet does in her age nobody can ever do..he says there was a lil co ordination problem but he would still rate it a Blockbuster peformance.. he goes and hugs them too..
Remo: He says he thought he was watching a chinese movie.. Remo praises Jai and Jai comes on stage.. he praises the kids too..Remo points out some things and he also says This is it..He says he will hug them too 😛 (Lovely kids.. Super sweet.. they deserved it..)
Manish says since they both performed so well he is going to bring them something.. he gives them a Bournvita hampers..
Scores: 10, 10, 10 = 30 

Manish calls Bharti on stage as the psychologist to say what other contestants go through when one contestant gets a perfect 30.. She makes fun of Manish saying he looks like a darbaan 😆 Manish says Bharti has become an Anarkali this week but if he was the anarkali in the olden time Akbar would have put his own son in the wall because of the amount of cement used on Bharti 🤣  Bharti says when Isha is performing RD thinks her younger sister is performing.. when Rashmi is performing they all think she's their sister but when Bharti performs everybody looks at her with a gandi nazar 🤣 she says when Rashmi gets good marks Ishan thinks now she has to make an entry in the jug 😆 she says no matter how beautiful the girls perform but Remo knows that Bharti's beauty is the best..Bharti says she wants to do an aerial act.. Manish say they have asked Khali but his dates are not matching to pull her up in the harness 🤣 (they are so spontaneous.. Manish was laughing so hard and the judges were dying laughing 😆)

Next is Isha and Cornell as Salman has hurt his neck and he can't perform..their dance form is afro and chhau the song is jiya jale..
Madhuri: She says Cornell filled in really good for Salman..she liked it..and she gives them a perfect..
Karan: she praises Cornell too..he says Isha is like a jungle ki rani.. he says it was a block buster..
Remo: he praises Cornell too..he liked the afro but he doesn't really like the chhau.. he says he missed the mask..he says Afro was more and Chhau was less..he gives them a this is it for Afro and Cornell..
Isha says she started the journey with Salman and she wants to finish it with Salman..she says she missed him even though she thanks and appreciates Cornell a lot but she still misses Salman and says he is a very good choreographer and he is a very good partner for her..
Scores: Remo says everyone would hate him but he gives them a 9, 10, 10 = 29

Avneet and Darsheel are colorful jodi of the week..

Step of the week is done by Madhuri on Badi mushkil from Lajja..

Manish calls all the contestants on stage and everybody dances..Ragini says the next week is jodi special where bollywood's famous jodi's would be performed on.. Manish says next week is a must watch because there will be two special guests Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif..

Next week: Salman and Katrina say they are going to be on the show for two days 18th and 19th August..

~The end ~

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jollyismyname thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update. Cant wait to watch the episode!!!!
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update dear...
kat007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanku vry  much for d wu  i was watng for d update as i missed it coz of did3 thanku 😊 
DriftInfinitely thumbnail
I like Bharti but I'm seriously bored of the weight related jokes.
_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This week Avneet and Darsheel did really well.

Maybe it's just me but I feel Darsheel tries to act a little older and for me it comes off as being over-confident. This week they attempted something different and it really paid off. I think this is what Jai needs to do instead of giving them easy dance forms that just requires Darsheel to jump around. This week was actual dancing and so they got what they deserved.

Everyone else was scored justly for a change. I'm glad only 2 couples got perfect marks this week because they're the only deserving ones.

Deepak/Rashmi - average, I actually hated her dress. She's such a pretty girl though.

Gia/Nishant; Karan/Mohina; Gurmeet/Shampa; Shibani/Puneet; Isha/Cornell - I was seriously bored. I watched first few seconds of all and then went straight to comments. I really want to see a power packed weekend where there is fast, energetic dancing. This weekend really should've been something to celebrate independence day - so much could've been done.

I also felt Isha was a little harsh on Cornell. I noticed her watching him while dancing and not once did she thank him for helping her. I understand she's sad about Salman but this guy worked really hard, only he would know the pressure of working with someone who's been getting perfect scores and alas, only he will know the disappointment of letting them down. But Isha didn't once thank him, she might have backstage but she should've really done it in front of the camera. I saw the disappointment in Cornell when they got the scores; again Isha could've said something to lift his spirits but she came accross as self-absorbed. This is my personal POV, you're welcome to agree or disagree.

I agree about Bharti, the jokes are getting lame - I feel bad for her, I don't know why she takes it every week. She's a great comedian and if they want to add a segment of hers at least keep it free of the fat jokes. Manish is funny enough, he doesn't need to rely on fat jokes!
pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks...missed the episode
_Fantasy_ thumbnail
It's obvious she's been added for the entertainment value - people love her and she is funny; I personally don't care if she's dancing or not, she's funny and she is working hard. It's not easy for her to do what she does - more or less.
_Fantasy_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: paposhon

ok matlab u think and u will be ok if she wons JDJ-2012...BE HONEST.. i mean just asking your views
really u will be ok,,, dhirye dhirey dance ka stage bhee hadap legi tou ???

I don't fully understand what you mean but - she's not going to win JDJ, that's a silly remark, no offense. I like her but I KNOW she won't win, you're asking me a useless question.
DriftInfinitely thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Fantasy_

I also felt Isha was a little harsh on Cornell. I noticed her watching him while dancing and not once did she thank him for helping her. I understand she's sad about Salman but this guy worked really hard, only he would know the pressure of working with someone who's been getting perfect scores and alas, only he will know the disappointment of letting them down. But Isha didn't once thank him, she might have backstage but she should've really done it in front of the camera. I saw the disappointment in Cornell when they got the scores; again Isha could've said something to lift his spirits but she came accross as self-absorbed. This is my personal POV, you're welcome to agree or disagree.

!

Agreed. She should be thankful that Cornell did a great job despite being called to replace Salman at such short notice.