Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: boreddamsel

Good episode.. Barun stole the show!

Yes, Khushi and Payal were serving.. I was so scared when Khushi poured that water in the milk glass.. but did you notice Dadi didn't blast her.. she is scared of Arnav.. she won't dare do anything to Khushi now.. but then again all this anger, she will take out on Khushi when she hears about the pheras.. yes! the anger of the dirty water, the anger of disturbing her puja.. and the anger of 
"changing her grandson" .. yes.. all that.. blast blast blast .. rocket launch.. coming up soon! 

This Arnav no.. when that happened I was like.. this is all your fault.. did you have to make her so confused that she would be so distracted?? and then he is like.. she is crazy! You are crazy!  You have also become crazy .. well in your case naughty.. after being around her!!! 

Anjie of course.. off to see her snake darling! Who is paying the bill.. Arnav no? Arnav should keep credit card alerts.. everytime someone uses a credit card he should get notified.. I'm sure Anjie is using Arnav's credit card only.. and of course snake will make Anjie pay right.. can he afford the bills at Lotus Cafe 😆

The flowers scene was so cute ... so naughty of Arnav 😳.. Again I thought Dadi will see the fallen flowers and scold Khushi.. thankfully Dadi was not in sight! and lol Khushi just left them lying there.. here goes new lessons about Hinduism (yes, I have to mock Dadi 😆).. flowers should not stay on the ground.. because they are holy.. well in fact everything is holy and you are not supposed to stamp on them! and here goes Khushi throwing all the flowers on the ground and then walking away, not even picking it up! Shame on you, Dadi.. you did not catch that.. are you really orthodox?? 😆

Arnavji, you try to scare her.. you go so close to her.. I thought you might kiss her on her cheek.. nope.. your kisses are stingy.. why? If you keep kissing her all the time, she will get used to it.. and maybe she will stop looking so shocked everytime you kiss her.. you really need lessons from love guru Boreddamsel don't you??

Lol.. the jalebis was bound to happen.. I was first scared she might put salt in the kheer.. and then Dadi will be like.. this girl can't cook either.. look she ruined the kheer, which was the food for the god! Arnav, honestly, how much are you teasing that girl.. she will screw something up in front of Dadi.. and then came the promo and I'm like.. woah! I thought she might do something small.. but there she goes and blurts about the suhaag raat itself! woah! 😲 

And Mr. Raizada.. again. she was standing there with such a cute expression.. with her back to you.. even I would have run and grabbed her from the back (well, of course in a friendly way 😳 ) but she's your wife.. you say you are attracted to her (hmm.. I sometimes have my doubts.. unless you are taking some serious pills for that control!) then you should have gone and hugged her from the back.. after all she did it to you too.. 

Talking about the back hug reminds me.. both Arnav and Khushi's dreams came true.. Khushi dreamt about the pearls.. Arnav dreamt about Khushi hugging him from the back! 

Now about the clash.. it was brilliant how he just said Shyam cheated on Di.. he conveniently skipped the whole part about Khushi, else he knows Dadi will blame her for this too! I think that;s why he didn't bring up the kidnapping and the truth. 'coz somehow Khushi's name will be dragged in.

But Fuzzy, did you notice Dadi said Arnav, you as always, support the wrong person.. who did she mean? According to her, he is not supporting Anjali.. because Anjali is happy with Damadji.. so she does know something more.. it sounds like someone told her that Arnav jumped to conclusions after listening to the "wrong" person.. 

Dadi accused Arnav;s mom of being weak.. Anjali is weak too.. If Dadi hates weak women, and loves strong women.. she should worship Khushi.. and yet she is treating her like filth!

I forgot to add this in my post.. but did you notice that Nani was staring at Arnav too.. as though he did something wrong.. Dadi started the fight!! Why was Nani staring angrily at my poor Arnie??

Ok, lol.. loved your idea about DABH ... hahaha.. Khushi going for jalebi contest.. I hope they come to the US 😆 

Thanks for the post, dearie.. love you ... 🤗 

Hi Artiii... Hugs... I'll reply here... Cause in using iPad n writing in colors is so hard...the whole post will disappear...I'll reply para by para...here goes...:)))

Oh she is building it all up...n will strike when Arnav's not there...but have u noticed...he's again working from home? He's such a darling...n he surely knows how to protect ppl who matters...

He's keeping his distance n also troubling her... He doesn't want to overwhelm her... 

Nani would forgive Khushi for nything...dadi not even for the flowers... Shows 2 completely different ppl ... N why we love nani n hate dadi...

I was expecting him to hug her in the kitchen...but did u see how angry she was? He couldn't risk making her angry... Hope she doesnt walk out on him tonight...lol. I wouldn't be surprised...

Clash... Yep... Awesome... Only he can stand up to her... Let's see how this relationship worsens? 

Nani ji is angry cause she told Arnav not to tell dadi about Shyam... Nani is too naive... She in under estimating dadi...  Arnav was 14 when it all happened.. Whom do u think sided with then? Or did this all happened after few years?

Well if DAB can go to Singapore ... Khushi can come to California... Lol :p

What do u mean... Dadi loves weak woman so she should love Khushi?  Khushi is anything but weak...in breaking her Arnav broke... Dadi is scared of Khushi... Cause given a chance... Khushi will over power dadi... Her upbringing n manners r keeping her tongue in check... Where is buaji... Won't the RH invite the GH for the puja?  Desperately want buaji to bang with dadi...lol.  
shruba thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
:)) ... 

Brilliant ... made my sunday morning :)
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Looove your post
Thanks for the pm
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i jus love it when she acts like sanka davi she soo adorable hmmm 😍 if only there were a copy of her in real life instead of a drama...😆...
kalo_megh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
this episode was really good..i loved Khushi's nervousness...and like ur title..Sanka Devi is back in her 😛...its cute how Arnav is enjoying all of this..with Anjali..she needs to open her eyes already..sneaking around does no good!!...loved the argument between Hitler Dadi and Arnav...i feel bad for him..he's been through so much and she just adds salt to the wounds!!😭

<3 Barun <3
RareAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant analysis Fuzzy!👏👏
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IMMI-

i jus love it when she acts like sanka davi she soo adorable hmmm 😍 if only there were a copy of her in real life instead of a drama...😆...

Lol... What do mean? Hahahaha
zainah09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved your post... Glad sanka devi is back! Arnav def stole the show with the face off with dadi.

IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fazila~

Lol... What do mean? Hahahaha

hhahhah well what i mean is if only their were more girly like kushi out their same personality and everthing 😆😉 do u get it now
riafna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mami is only one hope.Dadi wants to separate Arshi and Arshi wants together have a good time ,Nani wants to keep secrets ,Payash lost somewhere like Mamaji...Only Mami can bring that selfish woman's mask in front of others.Mami please start your work and give a hints to them they will complete it.Arshi's scenes are superb.Like the episode.Today I have complaints about your post it seems like in hurry bury you posts it , looks like missing lots of details.Its become a habit of reading your post and its like watching a repeat telecast with our own feelings in it.If I hurts you I am sorry.I really don't want it.Please don't angry with me.Thanks for PM