Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Sanka Devi is back...Handle with care...Aug 10, 2012...

Episode starts with everyone having breakfast... Note... Today the two daughter in laws are not sitting n eating with them...they r serving... Unlike always... See how one wrong persons arrival changes the environment of the house... Khuhsi is dazed...thanks to Arnav... Nani asks for water.. She pours it in her milk glass... N when she realizes her mistakes...apologizes to dadi... Not nani ji... N NK ... U notice khuhsi a lot... Arnav will kill u soon... Notices khuhsi wearing her clothes backwards... N poor girl gets embarrassed n runs up...

Anjali...all ready to go to the temple...but looking very mysterious...tried dogging Arnav...but he said I'm coming with u... Nicely made excuse n conti walking... Mamiji... I'm coming with u... U should have seen her face...,as if she just had castor oil... Convinced mami that she will be fine n will come home soon... Mami didnt ask that... Mami wanted to join her... So that means Anjali is hiding something n doesnt want anyone with her... 

Mamii ji n payal are getting everything ready n Khushi is happily bring the flowers when she was suddenly pulled behind the pillar... The flowers flying in the air n falling on both of them... Yep luchaa Arnav... Holds her n reminds her of their special meeting tonight... He doent know it can back fire... Right now she's scared but once she reaches her limit... She will blast at him...for sure...

Still dazed goes in the kitchen n nani ji asks he to make rice pudding... Love nani ji n how much she loves Khushi... She starts making it... N the end result... Instead of rice pudding it's loads of jalabis... Lol... Nani n payal r really worried... They asked r u alright... N Khushi realized what she had done... Arnav as if already knowing what was happening comes n says what's wrong with u? Why don't u tell me... Khushi tells nani ji I'll make ur pudding again n Arnav is standing behind her...looking smug... She put her hand on her waists n is now fuming... Arnav get ready for it... Hope she doesn't blasts in front of dadi...

Mami n NK are talking about Dia aur bati show... Cvs if the TRPs dont rise now... Send Khushi for jalabi compatition to Singapore... With Arnav tagging along to interpret for Khushi...lol

Mami is worried..Anjali is late... Madam Bond activated...calls Anjali n driver... Driver says I'm standing by the temple for 2 hours... Anajali was at some hotel... Arnav should check who's tabs she's paying? Is she sitting with Shyam or a detective? My votes on Shyam... Mami runs to inform Arnav... But Anjali calls her n says I'm on my way home...

Loud noses coming from downstairs... Arnav n mami runs down... Dadi is angry at nani ji n demanding to know the whereabouts of Shyam... Arnav comes n tells her he threw him out n he's never coming back in this house... Dadi is furious ... Arnav is ASR... Makes clear that Shyams not returning... goes up to his room... This time dadi follows n says this has to come to a conclusion... Fights with Arnav that last time he had taken a wrong decision n this time also he is wrong... Only dadi is right... The rests r all wrong... Hate u dadi.. Arnav show her the hand plzz...

Dadi contis... Ur mother was a weak woman...if ur strong why did u abandon these 2 distorted kids? Arnav says my father committed suicide but before that he forced my mom in to it... Dadi wants Shyam back at any costs... Arnav says never not in this house...his father was wrong n this time Shyam is wrong...

I don't understand why they not telling dadi about the kidnapping? It would clear n make things easier... But then this doesn't work like this...it's a serial... Takes years to open things up...

Nani comes n calms them both for Anjali's sake... Dadi runs out... Get out n crawl back in ur hole...

Precap...Anjali looks very happy... Strange isn't it... Something fishy... Reading a SMS n mami ji comes n she hides her phone saying its a forward MSG... Anjali don't u under estimate our madam Bond... If she gets suspicious... U will be caught...

My Writing IndexEnjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...
Edited by Fazila~ - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Good episode.. Barun stole the show!

Yes, Khushi and Payal were serving.. I was so scared when Khushi poured that water in the milk glass.. but did you notice Dadi didn't blast her.. she is scared of Arnav.. she won't dare do anything to Khushi now.. but then again all this anger, she will take out on Khushi when she hears about the pheras.. yes! the anger of the dirty water, the anger of disturbing her puja.. and the anger of 
"changing her grandson" .. yes.. all that.. blast blast blast .. rocket launch.. coming up soon! 

This Arnav no.. when that happened I was like.. this is all your fault.. did you have to make her so confused that she would be so distracted?? and then he is like.. she is crazy! You are crazy!  You have also become crazy .. well in your case naughty.. after being around her!!! 

Anjie of course.. off to see her snake darling! Who is paying the bill.. Arnav no? Arnav should keep credit card alerts.. everytime someone uses a credit card he should get notified.. I'm sure Anjie is using Arnav's credit card only.. and of course snake will make Anjie pay right.. can he afford the bills at Lotus Cafe ðŸ˜†

The flowers scene was so cute ... so naughty of Arnav 😳.. Again I thought Dadi will see the fallen flowers and scold Khushi.. thankfully Dadi was not in sight! and lol Khushi just left them lying there.. here goes new lessons about Hinduism (yes, I have to mock Dadi 😆).. flowers should not stay on the ground.. because they are holy.. well in fact everything is holy and you are not supposed to stamp on them! and here goes Khushi throwing all the flowers on the ground and then walking away, not even picking it up! Shame on you, Dadi.. you did not catch that.. are you really orthodox?? ðŸ˜†

Arnavji, you try to scare her.. you go so close to her.. I thought you might kiss her on her cheek.. nope.. your kisses are stingy.. why? If you keep kissing her all the time, she will get used to it.. and maybe she will stop looking so shocked everytime you kiss her.. you really need lessons from love guru Boreddamsel don't you??

Lol.. the jalebis was bound to happen.. I was first scared she might put salt in the kheer.. and then Dadi will be like.. this girl can't cook either.. look she ruined the kheer, which was the food for the god! Arnav, honestly, how much are you teasing that girl.. she will screw something up in front of Dadi.. and then came the promo and I'm like.. woah! I thought she might do something small.. but there she goes and blurts about the suhaag raat itself! woah! ðŸ˜² 

And Mr. Raizada.. again. she was standing there with such a cute expression.. with her back to you.. even I would have run and grabbed her from the back (well, of course in a friendly way ðŸ˜³ ) but she's your wife.. you say you are attracted to her (hmm.. I sometimes have my doubts.. unless you are taking some serious pills for that control!) then you should have gone and hugged her from the back.. after all she did it to you too.. 

Talking about the back hug reminds me.. both Arnav and Khushi's dreams came true.. Khushi dreamt about the pearls.. Arnav dreamt about Khushi hugging him from the back! 

Now about the clash.. it was brilliant how he just said Shyam cheated on Di.. he conveniently skipped the whole part about Khushi, else he knows Dadi will blame her for this too! I think that;s why he didn't bring up the kidnapping and the truth. 'coz somehow Khushi's name will be dragged in.

But Fuzzy, did you notice Dadi said Arnav, you as always, support the wrong person.. who did she mean? According to her, he is not supporting Anjali.. because Anjali is happy with Damadji.. so she does know something more.. it sounds like someone told her that Arnav jumped to conclusions after listening to the "wrong" person.. 

Dadi accused Arnav;s mom of being weak.. Anjali is weak too.. If Dadi hates weak women, and loves strong women.. she should worship Khushi.. and yet she is treating her like filth!

I forgot to add this in my post.. but did you notice that Nani was staring at Arnav too.. as though he did something wrong.. Dadi started the fight!! Why was Nani staring angrily at my poor Arnie??

Ok, lol.. loved your idea about DABH ... hahaha.. Khushi going for jalebi contest.. I hope they come to the US ðŸ˜† 

Thanks for the post, dearie.. love you ... 🤗 
Edited by boreddamsel - 11 years ago
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

😛 GOod post Fazi. I know people are bashing Khushi for being Sanka Devi again but I love it!!! Asr fell in love with Sanka Devi.

Waiting patiently for another 9 hours.
Edited by lazylad8 - 11 years ago
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
A superb Post Fazila nicely written and thanks for the pm. Sanaya and Barun acted so well

Now i come to my point ðŸ˜†, do visit Sanaya's birthday preparation thread, sorry for advertising here

AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice post fazzy...i like arshi moments but afraid after new promo

Edited by AR_EternalLove - 11 years ago
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
RM's policy: Never share information. If people are digging their own holes, hand them a shovel and a bucket to make their jobs easier ... And after they fall in the hole blame outsiders like Payal, Khushi, Prakash clan...
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: JohnySolomonRaj

A superb Post Fazila nicely written and thanks for the pm. Sanaya and Barun acted so well

Now i come to my point ðŸ˜†, do visit Sanaya's birthday preparation thread, sorry for advertising here

My pleasure :))
Fazila~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: tia.o

RM's policy: Never share information. If people are digging their own holes, hand them a shovel and a bucket to make their jobs easier ... And after they fall in the hole blame outsiders like Payal, Khushi, Prakash clan...

hi tia ..wb...
SSB28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Love your "Luchaa arnav" ðŸ˜† ... Does it mean naughty Arnav???

And yeah I was also thinking that why do they not tell Dadi that Shyam kidnapped and tried to kill Arnav 😡...

I hope Manorama bond would get suspicious and start her inbestigasion 😆(investigation)
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hey bhagwan arnav agar khushi ko gussa aa gaya na toh beta apki band baj jayegi
dont make her say things she doesnt wanna reveal to your whole family about your marriage but when will you listen
this is so gonna backfire on the dude for sure he is doomed i tell you doomed
just tell your dadi about the whole thing related to shyam and the rest of the family instead hiding it or it will blow up in your face
cheers for pm lets hope nothing too bad happens yeah right who am i kidding everything is bound to go wrong