Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishikaFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I think it's going to be a completion between Proovi , Vipul n Damendra  & Proovi is a good singer I love her western style its really good hope she reaches top 3 fingers crossed ๐Ÿ˜Š 
kadami thumbnail
But others r not bathroom singers, so, I have doubt how it would work.
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

she will be the winner of  judges..not for aam janta๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

moebrand thumbnail
I have the same feeling that it is gonna happen. I am a non Indian who lives in Canada and watch this show. I am just amazed how Sunidhi supports Poorvi so much by giving  good comments about her terrible  singing and by shaking her head to her Bay Sura singings.
I doubt that money or something else is involved.
You can see the confidence in Poorvi's mind and that is what gives her the attitude.
She is somehow sure that they will choose her the idol, and now she is the only female in the show which shows that , Poorvi seems from a rich family and that could matter too.
what a Joke !
Edited by moebrand - 11 years ago
April2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Shivani

She is mad good. A full performer. Got everything to be an Indian Idol - looks, voice, talent, energy. I feel like everyone else is too simple compared to her. I hope she wins!

Poorvi doesn't have looks at all, she is very short with below average looks. Nobody is on this show due to their looks.
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I like her as singer plus performer
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
poorvi has bad attitude,no humility which is first and the most in any singer--when tansen became too proud of his talent ..baju bawra defeated him...so one should never be too proud..also she sings average though her range for westerns is good.but she deserved to be elimated even before amitabh
urvash thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amit is the best singer - i believed that from the beginning - he is dark skinned so nobody notices him - the judges ignore him - seldom give him a good comment - but stop for a moment and listen to real talent.
-Sara. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I like her singing. I think she should win.
sunom thumbnail
you can only listen her songs at home while others will sit in balcony