Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
JUST TO CLARIFY - In my theory, Khushi and Arnav are NOT related. Khushi is the child of her parents, and Arnav's dad just lusts after her mum. He didn't marry her or anything, therefore Khushi and Arnav are in no way related. 
-----
Demoted to page 3 again! πŸ˜† 
EDIT: Page 3 is where all us awesome people go! (Everyone else is still awesome, don't worry πŸ˜›)

Bonjour guys! First off, thank you so much to all of those who liked my post! Special thanks to Anu, Riyya, Shreya, Sathya, Shastradhari, Areeba, Joy, Rits, Shaz, Sharmi and Vasi for your lovely words, conversation and posts! Shaz, your guttery post has corrupted me! 😳

Yesterday's post: https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140225&PID=62660785&#62660785
On Monday I will try to highlight points that I liked in all of the Redux posts of today because I've never done that before and I owe it to you guys to appreciate your comments as much as you guys appreciate mine.

I haven't seen the episode yet, so this analysis will be based on the LUs I read. But we got a Dadi-Arnav face-off apparently and a sweet teasing moment between ArHi. Aww, maza aa gaya! We'll obviously have to wait and see what the 'suhaag raat' will be like and the contents of the suitcase. Our gutter minds have a whole weekend to operate now! πŸ˜†

I'll briefly analyse the episode, but I want to share my theory of the past with you guys. This thought just suddenly emerged in my mind and it makes some sort of sense.

Scenes that stood out for me:
- Khushi going crazy thinking of her suhaag raat with Arnav πŸ˜†
The dialogue in yesterday's episode when she was against the wall reminded me of the Teri Meri dance, when he said that he wasn't going to eat her. He loves that dialogue πŸ˜‰
Today's scene reminded me of that scene as well, where she said 'A-aap?' & he said 'haan, main'. Aww, ArHi are so cute!
- WHO IS ANJALI MEETING? Well, we all have an idea but maybe the CVs are trying to shock us? Although, the way she was texting like a giggly teen in the precap does suggest it's Shyam, but who knows? Then again, I did think that during the kidnapping track they wouldn't go down the obvious Shyam route, but they did. So maybe it is Shyam again. But Anjali, lying to everyone is not a good idea!
- Arnav-Dadi face-off. So Arnav's dad committed suicide too! I have written about that above. One good thing to come of that conversation is that Dadi now knows that Arnav has no intention of allowing Shyam to return, and we can see that Arnav wants to forget the past. Just as Khushi is helping him to forget by bringing happiness into his life, Dadi seems adamant to bring him down again. & when she spoke about him making the same mistake again, taking the wrong side, this made me think that Arnav is right in thinking of his dad as the villain. After all, Dadi thinks Arnav's judgement of Shyam is wrong, when we all know it's right. Fine, Arnav hasn't had the best track record when it comes to judging people, but I think he's right about his father. Or maybe the opposite is true - his initial judgement always tends to be wrong. We all remember what he initially thought of Khushi, that she wanted to sabotage him. His first thoughts on Shyam were that he's such a great brother-in-law. His impression of his father is that he's the bad guy - will that impression change in time? Arnav willing to put the past behind him sets a good foundation for his relationship with Khushi. It means that even when he discovers what part she played in all the events, they will overcome their issues and any separation will be temporary.

I hope that short analysis was better than no analysis!

Okay, the following analysis is probably not going to be true as it is difficult to say where other characters, for example Chacha and Garima fit into the picture, as well as Nani, Dadi and Shyam. This is merely my theory on what could potentially have happened.

I will say this again - I almost certainly don't think the doosri aurat is Khushi's mother. Mainly because everyone talks about Khushi being a lovechild of the two of them and I completely disagree with a half-sibling relationship between ArHi! HOWEVER, it may be possible (not the half-sibling thing - rather, Khushi's mother being the doosri aurat). Before I get tamaatars thrown at me, please hear me out. We all know that history tends to repeat itself in this show, right? Just the analysis I've done in the past few days proves this. So what if the Arnav-Khushi-Shyam-Anjali love triangle is a repeat of past events? For the sake of this, Arnav & Khushi are representing Khushi's parents, and Anjali and Shyam are Arnav's parents. 'Arnav and Khushi' may have both been desperately in love and gotten married. They then had a baby. But 'Shyam' lusted after 'Khushi', despite being married to 'Anjali' and having two children of his own (remind you of anything? Anjali's expecting twins...). Shyam, being completely crazy over Khushi, may have wanted to kill Arnav so that he could leave Anjali and be with Khushi (or commit bigamy and be married to them both, intending for neither to discover the truth). But remember back to the kidnapping track, Shyam left Khushi for dead. He decided that if he couldn't have Khushi, no one could. So Shyam then arranged for an accident to take place, and both of them died in the accident (we've all seen Shyam's murder attempts before). Shyam, unable to take the guilt and grief he felt after losing Khushi, committed suicide because he went crazy in his love for her. Anjali, unable to live without him, then committed suicide herself. Okay, so I need to amend my story a bit. According to what Arnav said in yesterday's episode, his mother committed suicide first. Dadi said she was 'weak', so maybe she couldn't cope with the fact that her husband was going after another woman and she committed suicide. Her husband, then realising that he's lost both his wife and the woman he was lusting after 'committed suicide'. Personally, I don't think he did. I'll stand by what I've said all along & I don't think their father committed suicide. From what they've shown Arnav's dad to be like, he's sly and cunning. I still think he faked his own death as he didn't want the responsibility of taking care of his children, and maybe Dadi's here to try to pave his way into RM. This is baseless speculation, but I have a strong feeling that Dadi does have some motives for her sudden arrival, as well as her sudden disappearance. This is all part of a grander plan. I also think Nani's hiding something... daal main kuch kaala hai with regards to her behaviour.

I'm in no way saying that history will repeat itself this time, but I couldn't help but notice the parallels. I think in a way what is happening now is an indication of what could have happened before; the truth could have come out and 'Shyam' could have been stopped before he went to such an extreme.

Please, if anyone has anything to add to this do let me know. I'd be very interested to read your theories and whether you feel any of the other characters would be able to slot in at all.

Have a great guttery weekend guys!
Ghausia

P.S. I've made some gifs of legendary Mami from yesterday's episode & some of ArHi falling. I originally had posted them on here, but I decided to make a Tumblr blog for my IPKKND stuff, so my gifs are there too:
https://ipkkndgifs.tumblr.com
Edited by .Ghausia. - 11 years ago
sumana-13 thumbnail

I can never hide the fact that I'm super happy the day both Sathya and Doods write a detailed analysis on the first page of Redux ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

Girls do some times refer to them as "mom n dad " of Redux...I used to wonder whether it is correct πŸ€”...as they definitely don't appear that way πŸ˜•... NO...Later I got it ... it is a affectionate way of addressing the stalwarts of Redux...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

They are definitely superior 
πŸ‘πŸΌin maturity of thoughts  ...
πŸ‘πŸΌin depth of knowledge ...
πŸ‘πŸΌfor being the creators of this awesome thread   ...
πŸ‘πŸΌfor being there to answer all the doubts and queries with so much love... YES...

There is no hiding the fact that these two are the main pillars holding up the Redux ...when both are present it does give the feel as if the Big Happy family is reunited ...πŸ€—πŸ€—

And even with a galaxy of bright stars present here ... we do miss the posts of Doods /Satya when they don't do analysis...their brilliance is unsurpassed yaar...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

CONGRATULATIONS  to all my expert friends here ...
Bush, Jhalak,  sandy,  Sheila,  Naz,  Areeba,  Anna,  Divzzy, Riti, Madhu, Jachu, Divi,  Sumi,  Shreya,,  Vidya, Vi,  Trina, Samwa ,Shweths, Koel, Appu, Kops, Supna , Shazzy, TejuVijay, Fari , Lucky2, Sharmi, SanayaM, Ghausia, Mandy,ritj...
 for being active participants in making this thread an awesomely warm place to be...for getting us addicted to Redux with all your wonderful posts ...thank you guys for sharing your thoughts...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by --sumana13-- - 11 years ago
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res

Aww likes before I've even written anything...you guys πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Updated:-

I've had such a tiring few days I was sure I wouldn't write anything. But once again this addiction pulls me back in! Iss majboori ko kya naam doon?

Another great episode in my opinion. On first viewing I wasn't so sure I enjoyed it but I think it just wasn't an episode I was expecting as a follow up from yesterday. Then after rewatching, thinking & discussing (thanks Joy, Shaz, Ghausia, Trin, Jhalak, Shas & Sharmi) I was able to think clearly.

Let's dig in shall we...

Even though there weren't many Arshi scenes, I loved the ones we were given:

1) Arnav teasing Khushi throughout. You know exactly why she's so lost in her thoughts today! Not only that, you're reveling in the fact she's so caught up in you. 

2) Arnav pulling Khushi behind the pillar DDLJ ishtylee πŸ˜‰ Also a nice little tribute to last years episode, with the gendha phools fyling around over the couple. Loved Arnav's 'matter of a fact' way of stating that tonight's the night! Really Arnie you wanted to check if she's scared - she's petrified!! (and rightly so)

Khushi's antics seemed a bit forced today, added just to fill the comedy quotient of the episode. But luckily Sanaya excels at comedy so you got away with it CVs.

As much as I love NK I didn't see the need for their 'candle and wick' show promotion. They are constantly higher in the TRP charts so why the free advertisment. (After a lengthy discussion with the Redux night owls I've come to know that DABH isn't doing so well because they've started dragging this competition track. Let's hope they manage to pull back their audience in the nick of time.)

Anji is getting very good at hiding her secret rendevouz. The only think that I thought here was, Anji gets so very upset when people lie to her or when things are hidden from her. So should she not extend the same courtesy to others. For someone so against lying, you're getting pretty good at it. 

Since dadi's entrance a lot of people have been picking up on the similarities between Arnav and Dadi (me included), but today I noticed some similarities between Dadi and Anji too. They too think their ways are right and see what they want to see, dadi may be more vocal than Anji but I'm sure Anjali thinks there's nothing wrong with meeting Shyam. 

The rest of the episode was Arnav vs. Dadi:

If dadi did come of her own accord (without a little nudge from Shyam), I don't quite understand her eagerness to see her damad. Of course she will question where he is, but the constant badgering has made me suspicious.

Arnav the straight talker 'Kyunke main unhe, is ghar se, dhakhe mar ke bar nikal chuka hoon', no sugar coating there.

Dadi's double standards. You call your bahu weak, but was running away to an Ashram, ridding yourself of all your responsibilities a sign of strength?! It's clear from your words that your son was the apple of your eye, but does that mean that you overlook all his downfalls, and even expect others to? Appologies if I'm being to harsh, she just brings out the mean side of me! 

Arnav: I just want to run and give you a giant jadoo ki jhapphi man. Your pain was so evident in your conversation today. You just want to forget and move on...

Arnav not able to 'bardasht' a lot of things; Being compared to his dad, Shyam's name in the house, Insults of his mother - all understandable though

There was much more to this conversation, but don't have the energy to delve into it right now.

Their conversation was so intense my eyes were peeled the whole way through. Well done to Swati ji, as dadi you've made your mark in the show in such a small span of time. πŸ‘

Other things:
- Aakash and Payal continued their love affair with Pink in matching his n her outfits. (sorry couldn't resist) πŸ˜†
- Mami knocked before entering Arnav's room, finally a knocker!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Slightly off topic but I was watching Salman Khan on Indian Idol today, and what is the first thing I noticed about Sallu bhai...he was wearing a chunky bracelet exactly like our Shyam - hai Shyam kyun teri yaad mujhe inta sataye?!

I'll end the post with my mum's take on Dadi Ji - 'eh ainvi apna haat ute kardi rendi ya'  πŸ˜†

That's all the coherent thoughts I can gather atm, just wanted to say a huge thank you to all my Redux buddies (you know who you are πŸ˜‰). You gals have made me enjoy the show even more, which I didn't think was possible. More importantly you've got me digging deeper. A lot of love coming your way πŸ€—

I'm never able to catch everyone online so thought I'd leave my appreciation for you all right here.

Sarunrocks - It's Divya right? I'm not to familiar with all the historical stories but your post gave a real depth to the episode.

Koel - Lovely short & sweet post. Particularly loved this line 'The brother learnt from the husband and shared it with his sister'

Vasiraju - Nice set of thoughts. I was laughing & blushing throughout the entire episode too.

Bushy - Oh Bushy what to say. You pick up on the smallest of details and your post causes a riot of laughter. I see you're still doubting Mr Pink's manhood. Bechara what will he have to do to convince you all?! πŸ˜†

Anna - With so much naughty behaviour from Arnav how could you not write?! Lovely post as usual, especially liked your section about the contract no longer holding and importance and their wholely acceptance of each other. 

Kopal - The following paragraph just was my absolute favourite
'Arnav and Khushi shared their first laughter together.. A laughter which took them to their own world.. A world where No One and Nothing existed except them! Nothing else mattered except that they had each other.. A laughter which echoed their happiness, their contentment, their love, their joy and their desires.. 
2 lost souls who found another kindred spirit and soul and were rejoicing at that UNION!'

Nazifa - I've already given you my feedback so I'll keep it short. Loved it!! πŸ˜‰

Abavi - A lovely reacap of all the wonderful moments

Sandy - I couldn't concentrate on your post after that hilarious picture of Mami hahaha best shot of the epi! πŸ˜†

Ghausia - I've already told you how wonderful your post was. Well done for becoming a regular in Redux, but missy that doesn't mean you can neglect your personal statement πŸ€“ hehe

Cutebarun (sorry don't know your name) - your post had me laughing right from the start. All the way from 'channas of wisdom' to 'if 'PATI' has a 'BLUE TOOTH'... Then 'PATNI' has a 'HAIR CLIP'

Name Twin!! (Riti) - Amazing song and so appropriate

Jhalak - How do you even keep track of how many days its been? I totally lost all haush after yesterdays epi. Great post, this line was my fave 'A man who had smiled in years in presence of his cherished one lets go the shackes on his heart for a moment and this simple moment lets him loose with his love,'

Droopy Asleep - Great name btw, describes my state at all times! 'Besides the chemistry and the spark between the leads; I have to say, that the entire cast is just coming together so well; and today NK, Mami and Payal also stood out to me; they were great in their scenes...and we finally know that Payal and Akash have done something worthwhile, other than getting upset with each other :) ' This is exactly what I've been saying all week, these family orientated episodes are bringing back the old IPK magic.  

Chitmanas - 'Wish someone like NK existed in real life too to help us get out of sticky situations, especially when we need to face the boss's wrath ' - we all need an NK in our lives. πŸ˜ƒ

Lalsunvid - Really enjoyed your post, and agreed Khushi's big mouth is always getting her into trouble πŸ˜›

Payasa - Bang on with dadi's description

Sampin - 'The episode..for me..will always be etched in my memory!!Not because of flirtatious Arnav,not because of the uninterrupted Arhi romance..But due to the fact that desire and boldness can be shown on Indian Television without succumbing to hokey means of depicting it!!An "in your face" episode lined with those subtle strokes of screenplaythat has always defined IPK!! ' - The creators really did a wonderful job with this episode, I too will remember it for a long long time.  

Sumana - 'I know Arnav is just having some fun watching Khushi get all flustered and shy at the thought of Suhaag raat...I know he will not touch her until she is ready for this...and that will happen only after they complete all the rituals'  - That's what makes him so perfect 😍

Shreya - Beautiful Beautiful Poem, I wish I had such a way with words.

Appu - Your conversation about Anji's tummy had me on the floor haha. You focused a lot on Anji in your post, did we gutter you out after the LU?! haha

Trin - Hilarious post! We all know that it's not going to happen and loved all the possible scenarios. 'Suhaag Shubha' Lmao!!!! 🀣

Shaz - Girl after my own heart. Your running commentary truly makes my day, and have no fear I will be joining you from next week πŸ˜‰...sorry had to take a minute to compose myself, got distracted by the handsome devil winking at the top of your post.  

Joy - thank you!!! I look forward to reading your marathon posts one day soon

Sorry that's all the posts I managed to get through. Sincere apologies if I didn't get you yours but I'm sure they were all brilliant.  

After skimming through all the pages of the last Redux, I read a lot of posts on the re-marriage not happening right now *shock shock horror horror*

Also a lot of posts on the upcoming 'nafraat' that's on its way - should've known. When Arnav laughs, bad things happen!! 😭
Edited by RitJ26 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Ghausia.

Demoted to page 3 again! πŸ˜†
Sorry for poor formatting - I'm typing this from my iPod.

Bonjour guys! First off, thank you so much to all of those who liked my post! Special thanks to Anu, Riyya, Shreya, Sathya, Shastradhari, Areeba, Joy, Rits, Shaz, Sharmi for your lovely words, conversation and posts! Shaz, your guttery post has corrupted me! 😳

Yesterday's post: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3140225&PID=62660785&#62660785
On Monday I will try to highlight points that I liked in all of the Redux posts of today because I've never done that before and I owe it to you guys to appreciate your comments as much as you guys appreciate mine.

I haven't seen the episode yet, so this analysis will be based on the LUs I read. But we got a Dadi-Arnav face-off apparently and a sweet teasing moment between ArHi. Aww, maza aa gaya! We'll obviously have to wait and see what the 'suhaag raat' will be like and the contents of the suitcase. Our gutter minds have a whole weekend to operate now! πŸ˜†

I'm actually not going to analyse the episode; instead I want to share my theory of the past with you guys. This thought just suddenly emerged in my mind and it makes some sort of sense.

Okay, the following analysis is probably not going to be true as it is difficult to say where other characters, for example Chacha and Garima fit into the picture, as well as Nani, Dadi and Shyam. This is merely my theory on what could potentially have happened.

I will say this again - I almost certainly don't think the doosri aurat is Khushi's mother. Mainly because everyone talks about Khushi being a lovechild of the two of them and I completely disagree with a half-sibling relationship between ArHi! HOWEVER, it may be possible. Before I get tamaatars thrown at me, please hear me out. We all know that history tends to repeat itself in this show, right? Just the analysis I've done in the past few days proves this. So what if the Arnav-Khushi-Shyam-Anjali love triangle is a repeat of the past events? For the sake of this, Arnav & Khushi are representing Khushi's parents, and Anjali and Shyam are Arnav's parents. 'Arnav and Khushi' may have both been desperately in love and gotten married. They then had a baby. But 'Shyam' lusted after 'Khushi', despite being married to 'Anjali' and having two children of his own (remind you of anything? Anjali's expecting twins...). Shyam, being completely crazy over Khushi, may have wanted to kill Arnav so that he could leave Anjali and be with Khushi (or commit bigamy and be married to them both, intending for neither to discover the truth). But remember back to the kidnapping track, Shyam left Khushi for dead. He decided that if he couldn't have Khushi, no one could. So Shyam then arranged for an accident to take place, and both of them died in the accident. Shyam, unable to take the guilt and grief he felt after losing Khushi, committed suicide because he went crazy in his love for her. Anjali, unable to live without him, then committed suicide herself.

I'm in no way saying that history will repeat itself this time, but I couldn't help but notice the parallels. I think in a way what is happening now is an indication of what could have happened before; the truth could have come out and 'Shyam' could have been stopped before he went to such an extreme.

Please, if anyone has anything to add to this do let me know. I'd be very interested to read your theories and whether you feel any of the other characters would be able to slot in at all.

Have a great guttery weekend guys!
Ghausia

P.S. I've made some gifs of legendary Mami from yesterday's episode:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3141124&PID=62708837&#62708837
& I've made some of ArHi falling and laughing too!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3141124&PID=62713642&#62713642
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3141124&PID=62713685&#62713685

Ghausia... we are on the celebrity pg 3...for all the juicy scoopsπŸ˜‰.. nice theory u pointed out... let's see what the creative team has in mind for us...
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Arnav - A Warrior and A Protector- A True Hero

Note: I am not analyzing todays episode, this is just a tribute to my favorite Hero .I have used the song-Go the distance from Hercules below.

I have often dreamed
Of a far-off place
Where a hero's welcome
Will be waiting for me
Where the crowds will cheer
When they see my face
And a voice keeps saying
This is where I'm meant to be

He fought all his life like brave warrior. He fought the world and even himself to keep his loved ones safe. Still he was blamed for every wrong in their lives; he was questioned for every action but never understood. He was tagged as ruthless and heartless person where all through his life he just tried to follow his heart. But every time he followed his heart, his heart was crushed into pieces by his own.

I don't care what world say, Arnav Singh Raizada has always been a true hero in this show for me.A protector who just gave up everything he had in order to fulfill his duty.

A young lad had grown into a Man and was forced to take decisions for his family. But did anyone try to look beyond him, beyond his mask. His past came back haunting again, his grandmother asked him 'you changed. but did she try to look at what changed him. Why his pain is still his own, why no one sees the silent tears that he is shedding each moment when past is brought up again.When he blamed his father for his mother's death,did his grandmother see the anguish of a son? It was never that he changed because of his past but he was never given chance to be that boy again. He wanted to let go of his past but it was his past that never let him go.

Just once lets try to look back what happened that terrace hug night when Arnav had finally given in to his feelings and let go off past once again-Another betrayal. No this is not about betrayal that khushi gave him but betrayal given by Shyam. Shyam reminded him yet again what his father did to his mother and now we can understand flashbacks that dreaded night when he finally broke down on the road.His tears were not only for his di or for his betrayal ,they were also for the deepest wound that his own father had given him...thats why first shriek that night was of Maa...

There was noone on that night that could see that little boy's tears and yet again there was noone that could hold that grown up man's tears who faced that haunting past yet again but he never complained and for that I quote below lines from the same song...

But to look beyond the glory is the hardest part
A hero's strength is measured by his heart

His heart is at right place. He is a true warrior because of that heart.What a treasure that heart is ..it is indeed a pearl of ocean and finally when she has managed to get that pearl, hope is there that this man will never be alone.

And finally that man find his solace waiting in her arms...as he found when she hugged him that night when he told her about his mother...ending with final lines from that song...

I will search the world
I will face its harms
Till I find my hero's welcome
Waiting in your arms

Edited by riti4u - 11 years ago
JRia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
read u but I'm don't want Khushi and Arnav to be related Period🀒

Enjoyed reading u πŸ€—

Do write more after watching the episode too πŸ€—
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: mpk2011

Only the time will tell!!

Back to back great episodes over the last few days. Today it reached a new height. The past is revealing itself and is opening up the wounds which are still raw even after so many years. Sands of time are indeed shifting and dynamics of relationships are changing!!!! The episodes are meaningful in many ways and above everything else today's episode etched out the similarity between the past and the present. That day it was Mrs. Malik-Mr. Malik-The other woman, today Anjali-Shyam-Khushi. Both the times Arnav is in the seat of the judge!!! Once again life will give him the chance to be the judge and decide the guilty!! Will he be successful this time also or his emotions will prove to be a hindrance in the path of his judgement this time? Is it the time to revisit the statements 'kaash main tumse nafrat kar pata' and 'mohabbat  inn aankhon mein dard banke rehta hai'  ? Only time will tell'

Arnav and Khushi

From hatred to love they have travelled a long way. Slowly Khushi have started realizing how less she knows about the man she claims to love. She has now beginning to see the man whom she thought to be ruthless, arrogant and selfish is hiding an ocean of pain behind those cold eyes of his. She is now trying to share his pain which will take some time, some pains are too personal to be shared even with one's own shadow.

Arnav-Anjali-Shyam

Arnav-Anjali, the bond which has been tested and tried, time and again and so far could get past all the hurdles which life has thrown in their direction. But how long will this bond be able to survive now that time has decided to take the test once again? Anjali is planning to or is already meeting Shyam. What should I say, is she right or is she wrong? She has heard about Shyam's truth but couldn't believe it till date coz she doesn't have a proof, may be just like the way her mother had refused to believe that her husband had ditched her 15 yrs back. And when she could see the truth she did the unexpected, she committed suicide. Today, dadi called Arnav's mom as a weak lady, does this word 'weak' ring a familiar bell, ofcourse it does, it is the word which has been often used to define Anjali! Is Anjali also heading for a similar fate as her mom or this time Arnav would be there to save the day?

What Anjali is doing to Arnav  by meeting Shyam is totally wrong. It is specially wrong to be done to a person who till date has been living his life for her sake. Why is she doing it? Well there are several reasons for that, as I have already mentioned, she is ignorant about the whole truth, she could feel that her brother is drifting away from her, she had seen her brother to play the judge of their lives 15 yrs back and she had accepted his judgement but this time she could feel that his judgements are clouded by emotions, which to some extent is true. What would happen to Arnav when he would find out that Anjali had backstabbed him? Would he have second thoughts about his judgement this time? Would he feel being orphaned again? Only time will tell'.

Arnav-Dadi

The clash of the titans!! Arnav and his dadi are indeed genetically the same. The same head strong and stubborn nature. Dadi is back in his life and along her came all those memories which he had been struggling hard since long to fight off, but couldn't be successful till date. Till today the memories of that fateful night haunts him and now with dadi back in his life he would have to revisit his past to his greatest horror.  Dadi practically hates Khushi, why? There must be a valid reason for that and it is not the financial status coz Payal belongs to the same house and dadi doesn't have a problem with her. Khushi reminds her of somebody, one whom she doesn't like, whom she despises. Who is she? Only time will tell'..

Arnav

I have always said in some other posts that to get orphaned at an young age is a tragedy in itself but to see ones parents commit suicide in front of his/her eyes is a different thing. In the last two episodes Arnav spoke that out through the raw pain and grief that poured out of his eyes when we talked about his parent's death.  Slowly and surely we would come to know what made Arnav Singh Raizada, the phoenix who rose from ashes and dared to touch the sky on his own terms!! What that 14 yr old kid had to go through to prevent himself from breaking down and shattering so that his di could get a lease of life? How this man forgot to live so that others can live? How for so many years he has hidden those immense pains behind those cold eyes of his, that hard faade of his? Only time will tell'.

Performance wise the entire cast has proved to be excellent. However, the show stealer turns out to be Dadi and Arnav. The new addition to the cast in the form of dadi has proved to be an excellent addition, not only she fitted the role to T, her performance was commendable. In her scenes with ASR, she never looked like being subdued by his presence and has successfully left her mark.

And Sobti, what should I say specifically about the scenes concerning his past, be it with dadi or Khushi or anybody else. He had already proved that he lives ASR and Arnav on screen, but the pain and anguish  he had portrayed in those scenes were simply spectacular.

Khushi had been proved to be good in occasional scenes, one worth mentioning is the hug after knowing the truth about his mom's death.

Finally, many speculations can be made on the past track but I won't delve into those now. Each one of us understands and interprets the story as per their choice but none of us are the writers of this story. So here I would leave it as their call. What have they decided? Only time will tell'

Dhamakedaar post madhu...πŸ‘...for today's episode..I will dedicate it to my Arnie...😭 but you said it all fr me...it is difficult to move on sometimes...and plus more difficult when u want to move on but some people or circumstances are not lettin you forget those bitter truths of past...I totally agree with you on Anjali case...she might hav reasons madhu...but her betrayal will be more lethal and cruel to arnav than even khushi... and I know it is just a show but I felt you today yet again arnav thanks to Mr. Sobti..πŸ‘
JRia thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine99

When the twain meet: Past and Present
Dadi to Arnav:
The past  will always  make it's presence felt...You cannot overlook it...But do not commit  the same error  that will mar your present ...

Arnav to Dadi:
The past cannot effect the present ...Does not deserve a worthy look now... It can never shape the present...

😍😍😍😍 
JenniferPurple thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys!! Though i read all your posts on REDUX this is my first time  here!! You guys r doing a Fab job.. love reading all your posts.. 😊

I have a weird theory of what might have happened in the past.. During kushi's suicide track kushi thought Arnav loved lavanya and decide to die and sacrifice herself so that Arnav and Lavanya could live happily together..
What if the same thing had happened in the past too??

Might be ASR's dad was in love with 'Wo Aurat' and his mom found out and because she loved her husband a lot decided to sacrifice herself and commited suicide.. Later his dad finds out that he is the reason for her commiting suicide, feels guilty and kills himself..

do you guys think its possible?
Edited by JenniferPurple - 11 years ago
JRia thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpk2011

Only the time will tell!!

Back to back great episodes over the last few days. Today it reached a new height. The past is revealing itself and is opening up the wounds which are still raw even after so many years. Sands of time are indeed shifting and dynamics of relationships are changing!!!! The episodes are meaningful in many ways and above everything else today's episode etched out the similarity between the past and the present. That day it was Mrs. Malik-Mr. Malik-The other woman, today Anjali-Shyam-Khushi. Both the times Arnav is in the seat of the judge!!! Once again life will give him the chance to be the judge and decide the guilty!! Will he be successful this time also or his emotions will prove to be a hindrance in the path of his judgement this time? Is it the time to revisit the statements 'kaash main tumse nafrat kar pata' and 'mohabbat  inn aankhon mein dard banke rehta hai'  ? Only time will tell'

Arnav and Khushi

From hatred to love they have travelled a long way. Slowly Khushi have started realizing how less she knows about the man she claims to love. She has now beginning to see the man whom she thought to be ruthless, arrogant and selfish is hiding an ocean of pain behind those cold eyes of his. She is now trying to share his pain which will take some time, some pains are too personal to be shared even with one's own shadow.

Arnav-Anjali-Shyam

Arnav-Anjali, the bond which has been tested and tried, time and again and so far could get past all the hurdles which life has thrown in their direction. But how long will this bond be able to survive now that time has decided to take the test once again? Anjali is planning to or is already meeting Shyam. What should I say, is she right or is she wrong? She has heard about Shyam's truth but couldn't believe it till date coz she doesn't have a proof, may be just like the way her mother had refused to believe that her husband had ditched her 15 yrs back. And when she could see the truth she did the unexpected, she committed suicide. Today, dadi called Arnav's mom as a weak lady, does this word 'weak' ring a familiar bell, ofcourse it does, it is the word which has been often used to define Anjali! Is Anjali also heading for a similar fate as her mom or this time Arnav would be there to save the day?

What Anjali is doing to Arnav  by meeting Shyam is totally wrong. It is specially wrong to be done to a person who till date has been living his life for her sake. Why is she doing it? Well there are several reasons for that, as I have already mentioned, she is ignorant about the whole truth, she could feel that her brother is drifting away from her, she had seen her brother to play the judge of their lives 15 yrs back and she had accepted his judgement but this time she could feel that his judgements are clouded by emotions, which to some extent is true. What would happen to Arnav when he would find out that Anjali had backstabbed him? Would he have second thoughts about his judgement this time? Would he feel being orphaned again? Only time will tell'.

Arnav-Dadi

The clash of the titans!! Arnav and his dadi are indeed genetically the same. The same head strong and stubborn nature. Dadi is back in his life and along her came all those memories which he had been struggling hard since long to fight off, but couldn't be successful till date. Till today the memories of that fateful night haunts him and now with dadi back in his life he would have to revisit his past to his greatest horror.  Dadi practically hates Khushi, why? There must be a valid reason for that and it is not the financial status coz Payal belongs to the same house and dadi doesn't have a problem with her. Khushi reminds her of somebody, one whom she doesn't like, whom she despises. Who is she? Only time will tell'..

Arnav

I have always said in some other posts that to get orphaned at an young age is a tragedy in itself but to see ones parents commit suicide in front of his/her eyes is a different thing. In the last two episodes Arnav spoke that out through the raw pain and grief that poured out of his eyes when we talked about his parent's death.  Slowly and surely we would come to know what made Arnav Singh Raizada, the phoenix who rose from ashes and dared to touch the sky on his own terms!! What that 14 yr old kid had to go through to prevent himself from breaking down and shattering so that his di could get a lease of life? How this man forgot to live so that others can live? How for so many years he has hidden those immense pains behind those cold eyes of his, that hard faade of his? Only time will tell'.

Performance wise the entire cast has proved to be excellent. However, the show stealer turns out to be Dadi and Arnav. The new addition to the cast in the form of dadi has proved to be an excellent addition, not only she fitted the role to T, her performance was commendable. In her scenes with ASR, she never looked like being subdued by his presence and has successfully left her mark.

And Sobti, what should I say specifically about the scenes concerning his past, be it with dadi or Khushi or anybody else. He had already proved that he lives ASR and Arnav on screen, but the pain and anguish  he had portrayed in those scenes were simply spectacular.

Khushi had been proved to be good in occasional scenes, one worth mentioning is the hug after knowing the truth about his mom's death.

Finally, many speculations can be made on the past track but I won't delve into those now. Each one of us understands and interprets the story as per their choice but none of us are the writers of this story. So here I would leave it as their call. What have they decided? Only time will tell'

Loved it Madhu πŸ€—
ASR's pain is being revealed in layers these days.. 😭