Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: namedx

Lol never mind, hota hein hota hein, pen your thoughts on Monday! πŸ˜Š

😲  do you think it would be a blasting epi !!! like bed breaking!!! I mean with daadi around nothing gutter here ok πŸ˜‰
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hello gals πŸ€—Edited by Jhalak29 - 11 years ago
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: joyvg

I know the queen of G mind ,who spreads the G effect every where she goes ...taking every one down with her !!!  thanks Shaz ..what can we do without you!!
now open your  mouth pleejjj

Lol Joy, I think people are quite capable in freeing their minds without any help from me, I just help to dig, but others actually bury themselves! πŸ˜ˆ 

πŸ˜†
jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Jhals Good MorningπŸ€—
joyvg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarunrocks

Aman pa saturday full dayπŸ₯±...Romba nandriπŸ€—...you tell me what song i will sing and send youπŸ˜ƒ

wow really ...you would do that for me...😲 sooo sweet πŸ€— I had a song in my mind ,but booo its not coming up!! strange just poped up suddely up with enathuirey  enathuirey !!!
sing what ever you like ...with ARHi in mind ...😍
namedx thumbnail

Originally posted by: pals13

Shaz...i am missing my daily dosage...from 8 till midnite...i hate weekends...never thot, i will ever utter such words abt my weekends...redux ne kya se kya bana diya

Lol Friday ka episode itna intense tha that there was no chance in hell of letting my gutter mind flow through! πŸ˜†  

And yes, let's face it, you've become addicted!! Welcome aboard the paagal kingdom!! πŸ˜‰

Edited by namedx - 11 years ago
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joyvg

Hi Sharmi again..missed you in a gap before !!!πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Divz & Joy...πŸ€—

Yep Joy...Had to leave inbetweenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†But now i am back...

Divz I am doing good...Now...The temperature is completely down...and the results came up today...Only vitamin D deficiency...So got tab for that...thtas why i was getting very tired...

But my son is very sick now...I think i gave it to him...So i just got up to give him some medicines...and dropped inπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
namedx thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

hello gals πŸ€—

Hey matey, πŸ€—
Zoyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I intend on going back to her Friday's analysis as well!! But for real, what a story the creatives have come up with!! I mean how can people not see that it deserves to be top ranking for the story alone!πŸ˜†

Shaz, no doubt the creatives have a helluva story...but i feel, only us who read Redux and Doods...know what to expect and are eagerly waiting for the same...

A layman viewer, even now is a little confused about Dadi and Shyam. They should at least include some leading monologues from Dadi and Shyam else this track will also lose its sheen as far as the not net savvy audience is concerned.

4 Lions should not forget that they have BV as the competitor so it has to have the balance of drama and suspense 
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Lol Friday ka episode itna intense tha that there was no chance in hell of letting my gutter mind flow through! πŸ˜†  

And yes, let's face it, you've become addicted!! Welcome aboard the paagal kingdom!! πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†