Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kpk1002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Excellent kostins as always👏
For 50 points and as answer to kostin number 1...yes khaa jayaga...I am just saying😳 ...he looks at her likes he wants to khaaofy her and then he asks her that😉 BTW, he asked the same kostin twice-yesterday and today...kyo beta Arnav, bohoth bhook lagi hai kya?? Bhej chahiye, ki non bhej?😉

Dadi asking for Damaadji...you are right on. Wish you could have answered her kostin...in your face (oops I mean hand...seeing how she always holds it up)! Come to think of it, Dadi is like star plus. Rishtha wahi, soch nayi!! Damaadji to be staying at home only and talking to be done to hand only😛
Meanwhile, laadli granddaughter is MIA and no kostins about her bhereabouts? Detective Manorama is the only one on duty and fully present😊

Great post my dear. Please keep the kostins coming.
MentalExotica thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
About Arnavji eating Khushi - highly recommended... farakin peaches refer TheFiligreedSun
Mepharm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Infact Khoosi bititya should be excited to be getting some actionwa...Her jiji and jeejai have also done it...I seriously didnt think Akash bitwa had it in him though😆
GayuArnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1). Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaoonga, asked Arnavji yesterday. Any thoughts? (50 points) 

My mindwa in total Gutterwa! I am not saying what he is gonna eat in her. Uh-uh! I am not saying it ☺️
2). What exactly is bitiya running scared of? Getting preggers? She's an SP bahu...one shot ought to do it with her...so don't be afraid baby, it's just the once. Seeing him "bina kapdon ke"? Yeh toh already ho gaya na. What is there to be scared? Fear of the unknown? Pick up a biology textbook. Or umm...any FF that says "Mature" on the forum...very helpful. In graphic detail. Fear of the process itself? Suck it up baby. 

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no? 

I think she should definitely go through some of the MATURE FFs here! I guess Munchy's stories would do much much better help ! 😆 

3). Khushi put water into poor Naniji's milk. She apologized to Dadi? W*F! Why? 

May be thats because its Dadi's milk! Or its because khushi is afraid only of the OH SO ANNOYING dadi whereas she is more comfortable with the others. Since dadi is totally not OKAY with her she is ultimately apologizing to her. I think in this rate even when Laxmi Pees khushi will end up apologizing Dadi 😕

4). Me thinks Dadi is asking the wrong kostin. Kostin in normal houses would not be "Why is Damaadji not home with his in-laws?" it would be "When the eff is this lazy assed Daamad going to get his own place and take his wife to live with him?" She being all traditional and all, no? 

Its because the Creepwa Trained dadi to talk like that! Yes! 🤢
I think she underwent 10 days training under the creep on "How to be a uh...A CREEP?" 
5). Why this gratuitous promotion of Lamp and Wick? Lamp and Wick ke TRPs dekhe? Apne dekhe? Do they promote Iss Pyaar? Baat karte hain. Hmph. 

THATS BECAUSE THEY HAVE COMPLETELY LOST IT! 😡
I am sure the other serials would have bribed our PH to do so. Because our show is more Popular world wide and even the other serials might get the World wide popularity! Dream on! 🤢

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
My answers below

Originally posted by: madmaxine

Maxine really wanted to ask kostins after yesterday's epi, but she couldn't. She had to work and then the ache in her side from all the laughing prevented any kostin asking. So, clubbing 2 epis together and asking kostins. 

1). Main tumhe khaa thodi jaaoonga, asked Arnavji yesterday. Any thoughts? (50 points) 
Yes, he does. Read TFS chapter 41. 

2). What exactly is bitiya running scared of? Getting preggers? She's an SP bahu...one shot ought to do it with her...so don't be afraid baby, it's just the once. Seeing him "bina kapdon ke"? Yeh toh already ho gaya na. What is there to be scared? Fear of the unknown? Pick up a biology textbook. Or umm...any FF that says "Mature" on the forum...very helpful. In graphic detail. Fear of the process itself? Suck it up baby. 
Yes, it will. Read TFS chapter 41. 

Maxine thinks the fear angle is cute upto a point. Then it's just weird. Because face it. Even with a husband with as low a sex drive as Arnavji's is, she ought to be raring to go, no? 

3). Khushi put water into poor Naniji's milk. She apologized to Dadi? W*F! Why? 
No clue. Read TFS chapter 41. 

4). Me thinks Dadi is asking the wrong kostin. Kostin in normal houses would not be "Why is Damaadji not home with his in-laws?" it would be "When the eff is this lazy assed Daamad going to get his own place and take his wife to live with him?" She being all traditional and all, no? 
Who cares. Read TFS chapter 41. 

5). Why this gratuitous promotion of Lamp and Wick? Lamp and Wick ke TRPs dekhe? Apne dekhe? Do they promote Iss Pyaar? Baat karte hain. Hmph. 
They are no sex no passion serial lovers. Read TFS chapter 41. 

Have at it peeps! 

Edit: Check out the IPKfugly blog for the lowdown on the fashion disasters in IPKland. 

paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MentalExotica

I shamelessly reserved a spot on page 3

the world is so ending man

Some answers in random order also please use them for multiple questions :

Firstly kurta ulta pehnna was too much, simpleton jalebi making is the way to measure sanka-devi's restlesness. BAS

unecessary ka khit pit not nice..

hiding behind the large pillars and whispering - Exotica approves and blushes
*feels Arnavji's hot breath on the cheek*

Then fast forwarding the story Whatte meta this is? 

I will copy paste my reply cos yes who doesn't like plagiarism 

ASR ke libido pe laga Zor ka Jhatka

Dadi ne foda past ka matka

Shyaam ka naam lekar she hit the spot 

turns out Anjali and Shyaam did hangout

Janmashtami ke naam pe yeh kaisi rasleela

ASR and Khushi we want character dheela,
not ankhon mein aansu and aanchal geela

@red -- really girl ... so does it really induce the kind of self control that Khushi has or is that girl one of a kind 😉

Anjali ne bulaya Shyam ko to chill n cool
Iss baar venue nahi tha RM ka pool

Kya monday ko bana payegi Jhalli Mami ko fool
ya Mami jaan legi sach , aur dengi Shyamu ko hool (read hul)

Edited by paru_rox - 11 years ago
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MentalExotica

About Arnavji eating Khushi - highly recommended... farakin peaches refer TheFiligreedSun

abhi chapter 41 MentalErotica land mein jaanay wala hai. Be afraid, be very afraid!!

muah and hugs!
Updated on pg1!
Edited by -Aimz- - 11 years ago
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: paru_rox

So Kostins (yes more than one 😛)

1. Now that An-Jhalli is dating again, is Dadi the new interruption in Arhi's romance or the new bed will bring on a miracle 😉

2. Who thought Khushi's ulta kurta looks anyday better than the velvets ?

PS -- Maxine ji did ramanchi on Parul yesterday *not happy*

Sorry about the ramanchi Paru! Really sorry. *with tears in my eyes like Arnavji*

1). She's dating again? Whom? I thought she was sneaking around with her no-good hubby. As for the new bed...bed nayi...darr wahi. Nothing till the pheras, I think. Don't hold your breath. 😊

2). I absolutely did. And I didn't even notice it was ulta. Huge improvement. 
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: borreg

loved your 4th question...ya traditional family having ghar ka jamai...very funny indeed...

Went through your blog..you write so well...amazing posts...

wow...woh kya thaa...arnav bitwa ka low sex drive...🤣...can't even complete his kiss...need to take lesson from payal and akash..apparently their SR is over...when and how???/

Don't even want to know. That's how much I care about Payash. Booorrrinnng only they are.