SRK takes a dig at Priyanka Chopra on Twitter

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

And it surely looks like no love is lost between the Don and his wild cat

We just love spotting ex-good friends taking digs at each other. And to our utter delight we spotted Shahrukh Khan slyly commenting on his once-upon-a-time friend Priyanka Chopra's tweet! Curious to know what happened? Here's what.

Piggy Chops, who loves to share the tiniest updates of her life with us on her microblogging site, tweeted, "Quick q n a.. Let's go..". Such a mundane tweet one would think, right? Not quite. At least not for the Baadshah of B-town who tweeted, "So many people send me so many notices. Isn't this whole exercise losing its 'Appeal'…pun intended."

But he soon realised that it was very vague and none might notice the 'link'. So he followed it up with: "quick questions…only funny answers…so please beware and don't get offended. Ask me of my favourite colour and i will sue u !!" Ahem ahem. And that's when our 'dig-alert' started ringing.

C'mon SRK, now what's wrong with giving funny answers to quick questions, eh? And if Pee Cee likes sharing the li'l details with her fans, what's the harm? Are you, by any chance, feeling possessive of your jungli billi accompanying the B-town hunk, Hrithik Roshan (Krrish 3), in his world-saving endeavours? We seriously can't help wondering about it!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/shahrukh-khan-takes-a-dig-at-priyanka-chopra-on-twitter/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Did she leak anything private on her Q&As?  😕

Did she say this as an answer -- Whoops! The word sugar is missing from my tattoo.  😳 

Edited by bambogli - 11 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
How did SRK take a dig at PC with that tweet? Is there some hidden sarcasm in his tweet which I don't understand? 😕

Amen to me!
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

I dont see where he took a jibe at her. 😕

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol where is the jibe? Kuch bhi?
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Don't understand what the article is trying to say...where did SRK take a dig at Priyanka?? 😕
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

How did SRK take a dig at PC with that tweet? Is there some hidden sarcasm in his tweet which I don't understand? 😕

Amen to me!

He seemed to be taking a dig at the notice he got for using abuses before children. Confused
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -ksh-

He seemed to be taking a dig at the notice he got for using abuses before children. 😕

Probably yes. It's weird how people just cook up a story from no where and publish it to gain public attention. He's probably immune to this by now 😆
Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yes Kareena kapoor is good actress so is rani too. What kajol is doing ?? realy!

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

Amen to me!

exactly...i don't get the dig eitherConfused...must be the B'Day hangover😆