Parichay Off screen pics-UPDATED!!

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys! Sharing some off-screen pics of the parichay cast! Sameer soni was looking ridiculously hot as usualโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ Hope you guys like it!! 

Edited by unusual - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thank u so much for the pics...samir looking so gr8..man...

also i liked his pic with EK...
omg the bonding which EK and samir share is juz too good to see...

bt whr were the pics taken?

Edited by vidhisalot - 11 years ago
Sinal_Devakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved all the pics. Specially the cast standing together. And samir sir look very handsome. But i wish he had one pic where he and kn stand together like he had with sonia similar pic with Kn as well. Loved his smile. And thank you once again. Thanxs alot for KN pics also. She look extremely beautiful and gorgeous in her new looks and red saree.Edited by sinal-saami - 11 years ago
su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘Great pics dear...๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ‘waaoo sammy looks fabulous  โ˜บ๏ธ n his smile make me more n more love with him... โค๏ธ loved all of them very very very much... โ˜บ๏ธ  โ˜บ๏ธ  โ˜บ๏ธ  ohoo sameer looks so so so handsome.. โ˜บ๏ธ .thanx a lot to make my day so beautifulll...๐Ÿ˜ณ n sammy ek pics r cooll...๐Ÿ˜ƒn also sammy with anmol really cute...๐Ÿ˜ณloved all... โ˜บ๏ธ โค๏ธ  โ˜บ๏ธ...keerti looks gorgeous in red saree...๐Ÿ˜ณ waooo she is really cute...๐Ÿ˜ณ.. n sonia, apurva, aruna ji, ekta all looks great...  ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜› n i m happy to see of screens pics of parichay...๐Ÿ˜ƒ i m always waiting for this type of pics...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by su0612 - 11 years ago
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.

Everyone looks quite nice, specially Keerti. But my God, those two kids don't look identical at all :s. And it seems with the leap, everyone's looking younger..๐Ÿ˜†
KarthiN90 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@unusual : thank u so much for sharing..๐Ÿ‘

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! samir looks handsome with his smile...๐Ÿ˜ณ.โค๏ธand keerthi ,she is also looking  gorgeous in that red color saree...โค๏ธ

but missed shammy and keerthi pic...๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thanx guys for appreciating! I tried to find pics of SiNal but i failed. I couldnt find even a single one. I think they are maintaing distance in real life too๐Ÿคฃ
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a ton for the pics.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hope these pics will stop ppl from telling that ekta hates sameer , parichay and blah blah... Nice to see entire team together... Looks like Bada Anand (Anmol) Bonds well with Sammy offscreen too.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Love the red saree Keerti is wearing.. And as usual Sammy is looking dashing ๐Ÿ˜ Edited by -MariaMars- - 11 years ago
vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Thanks a ton for the pics.. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Hope these pics will stop ppl from telling that ekta hates sameer , parichay and blah blah... Nice to see entire team together... Looks like Bada Anand (Anmol) Bonds well with Sammy offscreen too.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Love the red saree Keerti is wearing.. And as usual Sammy is looking dashing ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜†maria...this pics were a satisfaction...now i would never say that EK doesnt nw abt her show on colors...

n i said..i really like EK n sam's pic together..was very nice
-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing!! Love the pictures and smiling faces!!!