Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Cannot imagine ANYONE else as Siddhi Chopra!!β­οΈπŸ‘πŸΌ Keerthi has done full justice to the role and I wish her a great career ahead!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ Way to go KeerthiπŸ‘
Drivemecracy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes this girl improved a lot..and her innocent face and natural look has made her a unique one... And yesterday her expression changed in second i loved the conversion from agony to determination in her face...once kunal told her eyes speaks a lot...true... Well done keerti...
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya i agree,She was temporarily not-so-impressive during the last case track but after the divorce,she is doing wonderful job,better-than-ever.
gima1090 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
keerti is rocking as siddhi chopra...she shares a great chemistry wid samir sir...cant imgine sinal nd parichay widout her...good luck fo ur future.
su369 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
KN is really a good actress...  πŸ‘ i like her too much...  😳 n the best part in her is her simplicity... πŸ‘ she looks really pretty without make up n i appreciate her simplicity from my heart... πŸ‘  😳 . n i   really i loved kunal n siddhi together ... 😳
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Agree, she sure has come a long way.
she's a natural beauty and her simplicity works in her favor.
Can't imagine anyone else as Siddhi. She sure has a promising career. 
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

keerti is doing a superb job without a doubt

loved her new look (in pics)

i adore her character siddhi onscreen and offscreen like keerti too

keep it up siddhi

norzar
cooldipika thumbnail
grt post paradigm ...nd indeed Keerti is doing a fab job as siddhi ...i can not imagine any one else playing this role ...she is a fab actress nd has improved quite alot ...nd wat i do say abt Sameer Keerti chemistry ...the best couple i have ever seen on tv ...

love u Keerti keep rocking...
Murali28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
siddi doing very gud...her dialog delivery,expression, are awesome...but i wonder she  is not nominated coz sameer is senior actor ..taken all the crredit with his charm...hope next time siddi will won..

for example karan singh grover never nominated as a best actor  for DMG...whn  KARAN WAHI   entrd  DMGhe nominated as best actor ..offcourse  not won the award

i hope it will happn this time siddi win sameer loose...
Sinal_Devakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think sameer sir and keerti both win awards in there respective categories as they r the part of our favourite show and they r the one who bought magic to sinal. For me both should win as best actors as well as best jodi.