Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muzzy_sk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
woww..that was so very nice..!! Everything was described so beautifully, I could actually imagine all those stuffs..!! You are an amazing writer..!! Just wishing something like this actually happens in the show..!! Ahhh...love KiSha... and KD..😳
Please write more on them and send me a pm...😊
And thnx for the pm...πŸ˜ƒ

-shreya and kanishtha.
Edited by muzzy_sk - 11 years ago
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Send me a pm when u write again.Thanx for dis tym.
HPHolic-3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome os
I really loved kisha n the fact u kept it was just an hour being each other nothing more than that.. just typical kisha's type
Loved it
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it was beautiful...you actually potrayed kiya as your typical rebel teenager who doesn't want to face anyone...and kd as somebody who comes to her rescue...really long eulogies of love needed...I just loved your OS!πŸ˜ƒ
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow what an OS. I was expecting something much more tragic but thank GOD it was not. First thanks for the PM. I myself had started to like KD and Kiya and its really good to see some of my favourite authors writing on them.

Now coming to the OS. It was magical. An hour of their life which was avoid of any preconcieved notion, prejudice and ego clashes. An hour where they could be just Keshav and Kiya not KD and Kiya Gujral sister of ANYA GUJRAL. I liked that you didn't made them do much talking or having some change in heart. It really helped it to keep it realistic. It was nice reading their POV's where both were contemplating about that evening. It was beautifully penned.

This OS was just amazing stuff. Looking for more of your work on these two too..
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DamonCrazy_D3

WOW...simply wow.One hr of understanding, of being civil to each other...

Beautifully put forwards.

Thanks a lot.

Btw what's your name?
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiSha_4ever

ONE WORD- AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U R AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊

Thanks.

But I hope from the next OS onwards you can give more than one word comments! πŸ˜†

Jk... Thank you.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: neetha

res

unres

hey pree i hav read many of ur SwaRon works n undoubtedly u r a tragedy queen coz u always killed either of them..πŸ˜†.but this one was beautiful.😳.loved the way u penned it..πŸ‘no much of conversations but yet it had the essence of feelings n emotions.❀️.loved it..do pm me the next time u write on KD n Kiya..i love them tooπŸ˜ƒ

p.s sorry fr editin it lateπŸ˜›

You're totally forgiven. I love it when people res and edit the comment later, because they are always long and deeply thought on ones... πŸ˜†

TBP is pretty new, wait for another few months and I'll begin killing them too... Don't you worry!! But the honest fact is that SwaRon are so amazingly built that whatever hardship I throw towards them, they come out unscathed, with KiSha I still have test the waters, so I'm sticking to light stuff (and also my friends have put me in a sort of tragedy rehab, they don't let me think about that nowadays!)

The essence is that Kiya sticks to staying silent when she's unhappy unlike KD who's the real AYM kid. As i said "Kiya was too spent to talk.."

Will surely PM you... Thanks.
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: basket_101

Res(=

- edited

Firstly, Hey!!!
I'm Hinal πŸ˜ƒ
This OS was perfect, at least to me!
I loved KD and Kiya's interaction in it!  You stayed very true to their characters!
It wasn't too over-the-top, nor was it under-estimated!
I loved how KD went through the pain to actually drop Kiya to her home, even though he knew that it would mean that he would need to take the ferry from there at night
It was veryy well written, I must say!
Absolutely loved it! πŸ˜ƒ
Awesome job!
And thanks a lot for the pm too!  Appreciate it πŸ˜³
Ohhh.. and also, before I forget, I just loooved the welcome and thank you notes too πŸ˜ƒ
Sooo cuteee πŸ˜
Lovedd it!
Do pm me if you do write anything else! (=
Thanks in advance πŸ˜‰
Take care!

Eee... You're the first one to say something about my ramblings... i'm feeling so happy!!

Don't worry... I hate over-the-top... So you'll never find me writing that.

Oh well "my" KD (😳) was pretty much unhappy with dropping her and taking the pains, but well heart won in the mind-heart battle.

Thanks a lot Minal!
CoffeeAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Antu-_-Aslan-

I just loved da way u writeπŸ‘.So simple,yet so meaningful!😊

Plz pm me from now on,whenever u update.😳

Thanks.

Will surely PM you... i think I have you in my buddy list already.