Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: coolgal270

Hey dear...ya..headache tha...isilye nahin ki...but aaj thoda better hai..hopefully shaam tak theek ho jayega...will post it then!

Thank hun!!πŸ€—

TC dear, did u visit the doc ,,, its still there... if not please go for a chck up
lalsunvid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arhimaniac

updated guys😳

πŸ€—

and I liked it...!!! πŸ‘
Jhalak29 thumbnail

updated guys😳

πŸ€—

Bush πŸ€—πŸ€— Thanks dear
payasa thumbnail
🀣

Originally posted by: cutebarun

Yaaron... Aa jao... N go crazy...!πŸ˜‰

Cute n Funny episode...πŸ˜†

Today, I'm on a 'Symbolism decoding' spree... Enter at your own 'riskwa'... Becoz the soul writing this is immune to 'any sort of damage to brain'...as this particular soul doesnt have a 'sense' to be out of sense...πŸ˜†

Here are my 'Channas' of Wisdom...

😊 the Symbolism of the 'Arnav Anjali' hug... Whenever this boy hugs a person, the other person immedietly starts hiding things frm him. This is called as d 'Hug Effect'... Ask, Anjali, Kushi or Daadi... They all hav got only this boy to play, 'hide n seekwa'...πŸ˜‰

😊 The 'back hug' by Kushi... Symbolism...hmm...hmmm... Yes! That was 'whirlwind coming frm the past n hitting the target'... (kya bole jaa rahi ho...scratches my head) πŸ˜‰

😊 The 'cute Baby Pic'... That symbolises that, 'Arnav bituwa wasnt born with his 'Three Piece Suit'... That was a 'techniqui Kharaabi, he developd Later...πŸ˜‰

😊 'Kushi's Rabbave n title song at the Stair case...' That is to tell us dat, these days 'she has removd Rabba ve, frm the 'I- pod' n is playing new songs...

😊 'Her tent dress'... It symbolises dat, 'kyunki Tent bhi Kabhi Pom Pom thi'... Every1 angry with d tent, take a deep breath, think of d 'pom pom' n dont worry... 'you are already breathing out' with a deep helpless Sigh...' by the way, isnt it, 'Janmashtmi' they r celebrating... May be they r laying the track for 'Christmas'. Thats why the 'tentwa' rings 'jingle bells' in my head...πŸ˜‰

😊 Symbolism of 'Suhaag Raath'... That says... The Cvs roam around our Jurrasic Park..now and then, n they know that 'yeh dil bekaraar kitna...' aatmas r living here...πŸ˜‰

😊 the Symbolism of 'Broken Bed'... Thats a final warning for us... 'not to never ever call, 'Kushi as Petite and Arnav as Skinny'... Didnt we see what they did? Broke a 'king size' bed with a 'pole Vault'...!

They should hav been our official entry into Olympics 'FLY WEIGHT BOXING'...πŸ˜‰

😊 'Arnav's wink...' it symbolises dat his poor 'chocolate eyes' hav decided to take a break frm the 'staring session'... The new deal is dat, when 'one eye stares, the other wil rest by winking'...πŸ˜‰

😊 'Kushi's Hair clip...' kya yaaron.. Ab yeh bi explain karne ki padi...

'thats the Soch nayi' by SP' yaar... Hum kisise kam nahi andolan for 'patni' log.

"if 'PATI' has a 'BLUE TOOTH'... Then 'PATNI' has a 'HAIR CLIP'...πŸ˜‰

😊 was trying to Lengthen my Postwa...bt even 'paagalpan' has limits naa...πŸ˜‰

P.S... 'Thanx SATHYA dear'... Waiting for your update...

🀣🀣

jachu, dese days i am starting my days with your humourwa...keep thinking about it all the day smiling...
now what is this Christmas track..?

addition--- saath phere-symbolises cv's have already taken saath janamo ke ideas from the forum..and doesnot want to be bhatakti atma in atwa janam. directly landing up to SR. 
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Girlies GN milte hain break ke baadπŸ˜ƒ
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Enters mami in her hilarious style..singing tumhi ho bandhu sakha tumhi (sandy this is for you in your style πŸ˜†)

🀣🀣🀣  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ *wipes tears*

anurao.66 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
To all my fellow REDUXIANS  I was a silent reader. Now I have changed my mind and I will write posts of encouragement.

Sathya thank you very much for the kind words even though I don't deserve it.

Divya:- Your post was just awesome and you explained the relationship with Radha - Krishna so beautifully and also lined it to Arnav abd Kushi.

Hats off to you. The episode was just great.
Koel, :- I just loved the way you wrote the analysis and how Kushi gave happiness and healed Arnav the husband and the husband gave it to the  brother Arnav as he consoled Anjali. That was one piece of fantastic writing.

Vasi,:- I totally agree with you. You have expressed yourself wonderfully. I loved the football tackle and the broken bed.Kushi and payal's interaction. Daadiand Maamiji interection. Loved
Maamiji entry and shock. I loved her praying for bhoot to help her out and then enters NK to her rescue. I think he mentioned Mumbai and the beech which put Daadiji totally out and made her exit from there. Maybe guilty conscience?

Bushji,:- What can I say about your post. It is perfect material for laughter therapy and many people can get better without any medicines just raeding your posts. I can imagine that at what time you wrote this post and in what frame of mind. I really commend you. Would you believe that I laughed more after reading your comments and explanations than seeing the actual episode.Right from the beginning, be it Kushi or Payal bonding about SR or Arnav's aviator glasses, the weight of the photo, Maamiji's photo along with a monkey everything was just hilarious or Busharious. Well I coined a new term. The post was outstanding and I am not going to forget it in the near future and it is an fitting analysis for the episode. By the way Bush, did Shaym not tell you he is busy climbing pipes to enter RM secretly to meet Anjali. As you said All good things come to an end and SR will be postponed for now.

Anna:- I loved all the points you pointed in the analysis and the best post to quote you is

"the three who have been married with all the rituals - the other two dont have what Arnav and Khushi have. Anjali and Shyam - a cheat of a marriage - Payal and Akash - kind of a delusional marriage but Arnav and Khushi - a true marriage - where they both however much they have
gone with each other and because of each other - they have held on to each other and strongly.
Very well written.

Kopal,:- I loved your post. You picked all the right points and the most memorable scene of the day was Daadi-Maamiji- and NK along with Bushji's Maamiji's photo. A very defineing moment.

nAZIFA,:- I really loved your post. It was amazingly written with all the coins of the Chess Board. A unique way of expressing yourself.

Jhalak,:- A fantastic analysis and a very true one indeed. I loved the way you touched each and every character.Keep writing like this always please.

Sandhya,:- Wonderful explanation about Janmastami and I loved the poem your  analysis was very apt.

.Ghausia:- I loved your analysis in depth or not. The shadow of the past is going to rear its head soon.

Shreya,:-I loved your analysis and the quotes painstakingly taken from the Thirukural.

Appu,:- Fantastic post and a equally fantastic take on Anjali. I really loved it.

The post will not end without mentioning  chitmanas, lalsunvid, payasa,sampin, sumana, RitJ26,  incandescent, namedx and the many others who I have not mentioned.

Life is too short, Enjoy it too the fullest

Anu
Edited by anurao.66 - 11 years ago
sunshine99 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

updated guys😳

πŸ€—

bushy too good...πŸ˜ƒ Pg 13 certification🀣  🀣   just cracked me up when I thought abt cricketwa ..
malsub thumbnail

Originally posted by: namedx

Enters mami in her hilarious style..singing tumhi ho bandhu sakha tumhi (sandy this is for you in your style πŸ˜†)

🀣🀣🀣  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ *wipes tears*

Hey Shaz,

just finished reading your fab post πŸ‘. Can't stop laughing!!
coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jhalak29

Girlies GN milte hain break ke baadπŸ˜ƒ

GN Jhals! See you soon...
and dont worry...sab theek hai...i m better today...and thats why dint go to doc...
aaj ekho na kaise post likhke tumko pareshaan karti hoon..πŸ˜†

Lots of Love,
sumi.