πŸ‘ what a beautiful thoughts,,,

Well its true right πŸ˜³

Jhals I love your DP...happy janamashtami hun πŸ€—
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: RitJ26

Good point Trin! Don't think I can handle another addiction like this one

Lol true Trin!! And yes that is the beauty of them Riyya, the fact that they don't drag the story out!! Rit, I have seen sooo many over the years, in fact, I hope to get back into them, lol IPK has taken priority these days!! Trust me, if you love a good chick flick, you'll LOVE Korean dramas - they do the best romance...after IPK of course! πŸ˜›
sharmibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RitJ26

Good point Trin! Don't think I can handle another addiction like this one

I used watch a japanese one before...Heard of "Oshin"...Too good...Its a journey of a girl...

She works hard for her family...then a rich guy falls in love with her ...and she marries him...they were happy together...and then the market collapses ...he looses his wealth...and takes drinking...she then works to keep the family together...brings her daughter...up

Finally she travels back to those places with her grandson...(thats how they start)...her granson...takes her back to the village and she narrates everything back to him...
Edited by sharmibalan - 11 years ago
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: namedx

Lol true Trin!! And yes that is the beauty of them Riyya, the fact that they don't drag the story out!! Rit, I have seen sooo many over the years, in fact, I hope to get back into them, lol IPK has taken priority these days!! Trust me, if you love a good chick flick, you'll LOVE Korean dramas - they do the best romance...after IPK of course! πŸ˜›

i second that
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bs_si

🀣 I don't want to ruin anyone for you. I swear I had so many guttery thoughts during the epi, even told myself to stop πŸ˜† And they are not fit for Forum πŸ˜³

Pm me
riyya6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmibalan

I used watch a japanese one before...Heard of "Oshin"...Too good...Its a journey of a girl...

She works hard for her family...then a rich gys falls in love with her ...and she marries him...they were happy together...and then the market collapses ...he looses his wealth...and takes drinking...she then works to keep the family together...brings her daughter...

Finally she travels back to those places with her grandson...(thats how they start)...her granson...takes her back to the village and she narrates everything back to him...

looks like gonna add on my list... havent watch japanese as to  date ...πŸ˜›
riyya6 thumbnail
N mE to 🀣
namedx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

She works hard for her family...then a rich gys falls in love with her ...and she marries him...they were happy together...and then the market collapses ...he looses his wealth...and takes drinking...she then works to keep the family together...brings her daughter...

Yep, I've done Jdrama as well!! Haven't see Oshin though - sounds interesting! 
RJXX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: namedx

ooo sounds good! Shall try watching one...hate dragging storylines
Jhalak29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wah...Kya bath bole...I am so looking forward to it...😳😳😳

I took the vow as well...But still thinking...This lifetime its ok...He is good and helpful.πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š, niceπŸ˜‰...funny.πŸ˜‰...But for saath janan thek😲😲😲...thinking ...thinking...thinking...

U know what...better to stay with a known devil...than an unknown evil...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

same here