Finally, AK is BACK !!

jdronamraju thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

In all this mess that has been going around for the past couple of days, there is a silver lining..so, let us look at the positive things first...

Mr. Arjun Kirloskar is back in action !! Albeit, a "humane" Arjun Kirloskar, but that is good enough for now...And YES, he is not in his three piece suit, but in a t-shirt, coat attire that we love..Showed off his "naya arjun" flavor by letting the sick peon take time off with pay, ofcourse..😃 ..Has his new office, and a new manager...I hope Ms.Purvi joins him too soon. 😉..loved all the angrez he is throwing around too..God, we missed him..😳
Not sure what her position is with an already new manager...hmmm.

He rightfully remembered, in the last minute, that he couldnt work in OVT industries, thank goodness..what with the crazy chic all managerial now..never saw the day when she went to work ofcourse, other than the first day..too busy throwing lunatic fits...has his own company now..which was expected of DK..good going there..But, the catch is, it is in the same building and with no Purvi around, and once Ovi Maam knows of his presence there...need no guesses on what her next step is...is there? Couldnt DK find another building for Arjun? AAhhh !!
Arjun-DK-Sulo nice conversation...cute smiles all around.. atleast a lovey-dovey ARVI phone conversation was badly called for, but as we can see, the CV's are in a rush to get this engagement over, so they can shower crap on us..So, no ARVI scenes today...:(
Arjun-DK-Archana scene was nice too..Sasumaa and damaad all fidaa over each other...smiles of well being going around...for today...

Ok, now to the not so good things...

What the heck was Purvi thinking of going to the police station by herself? Who in their right mind, who has gone through such an experience would go there alone? Couldnt she have let Arjun or someone know that she is going there atleast? And Vishnu, very consistent with his bad boy image, was taunting her. Luckily, for all of us, Sameer Rane was very official..
Ab thak tho uska buri nazar nahin padaa hamaari Purvi par..
I was watching like a hawk, mind you, and I am sure you all were too..😆..

Is Sulochana out of her mind? Who in such a situation would go to the D-family and invite them over to the engagement? Is she that oblivious to what she is doing or is she throwing it in their face? Now, the crazy chic will go bonkers for sure... I was so hoping she wouldnt know about it until the deed is done..😡...There is a suicide track right there.. if the writers want it...

I am not gonna go into the baalan-varsha track right now... nothing new happened there today..

It does look like they are rushing the engagement so that they can get back to the main story, the divorce, as the 15 days is nearing...And also, any other trash (Arjun-ovi) or whatever they can throw at us..
So, brace yourself, guys..The hurricane is on its way..!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vgiri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes Jyothi.. Our AK is very much back but as "Naya Arjun". 😃  Oh!! Laurie.. Now we can expect more response from you!!!

It was cute to watch Arjun's face when DK said "if it is too soon, shall I postpone?" 😉

"So, brace yourself, guys..The hurricane is on its way..!!"  I really hate this feeling.. I couldn't enjoy that lovey-Dovey SBS segment, yesterday;s ARVI moments...Why should they release the article and put us thru this feeling. 😭😭😭
Edited by vgiri - 11 years ago
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Great post Jyothi.

1. First and foremost... YAYYY !!!! AK is back!!!!!!!!

God - he looked sooo good in that suit (with the T-shirt inside). Loved that scene. Liked the interaction between father and son and between Arjun and the office. He is still in command - passing orders all over the place -  but this time there is compassion behind it.   In this moment I'm gonna try to forget all the articles and just bask in having him back.

2. When Arjun and Purvi were smiling like idiots at the end due to their engagement - I was smiling right along with them (obviously I'm the bigger idiot to be doing that 😳).  lol ... but couldn't help it. In that scene, their happiness was just contagious.

3. Then it was all wiped away upon seeing Sulo's stupidity. This act by the CVs (and Sulo)  shows us that she went there not to invite them for the engagement... but this is an invitation for TROUBLE! That's what this is... trouble is brewing and coming and it may be on the engagement itself. Ovi may barge in... something will happen. Solu was also insensitive. It is not her place... Archu should have done that or made that decision.

(maybe... just maybe, she thought after seeing their support for Purvi during the whole kidnapping fiasco they would come... but she also heard what Archu said the day she agreed to the alliance... so... well.. that tanks that excuse. She was crazy to do that).

4. Yes... we were all watching crappy cop like hawks. But its early days yet. :(.

5. CVs are rushing... I wonder why tho... not even sparing us ONE min for some ArVi time.

AND last but not least... sorry I wrote a whole ramayan in ur thread.  Thanks again for the great post and ur thoughts,

sashashyam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jyothi,

A comprehensive, logical and determinedly cheerful post, which I agree with totally.  I really liked it, though in parts it sounds suspiciously like whistling in the dark ! Not that there is anything wrong with trying to keep  up one's spirits. One cannot lose out on what one can enjoy in the present worrying and fretting about the anticipated unpleasantness in the near future. Tomorrow will be the sharara and the sherwani, and the purple  saree as well, so it should be nice!

I do agree that for Sulochana to go and invite the Deshmukhs in person and seek their "blessings" for Arjun-Purvi is an act of such imbecility as to take one's breath away; think of what would happen if Savita chose to grace the occasion and let loose  in her best mawaali style? Equally off putting was the lack of sensitivity it showed, for it was really like rubbing it in  as far as Ovi was concerned.  And all this after Archana had told her how hostile their reaction was the day before!The CVs have really lost it, unless they WANT Savita to attend and launch a few of her choice broadsides at Arjun and Purvi. Well  let us see, it will not be a long wait.

It would be interesting to see if the CVs twist the Indian Penal Code enough for Vishnu to get bail on a kidnapping charge. Secondly, I cannot understand the need for a formal complaint from Manav for the police to initiate action, as SP Sameer Rane (he is very young to have become a SP) was an eye witness to the whole, including Vishnu shooting Arjun, That one act alone would be enough for a non-bailable warrant against Vishnu. But of course the CVs do not bother with such stuff.

Chin up, Jyothi! We will survive it all, never fear, and we and Arjun-Purvi  will prevail too!!

Shyamala

Originally posted by: jdronamraju

In all this mess that has been going around for the past couple of days, there is a silver lining..so, let us look at the positive things first...

Mr. Arjun Kirloskar is back in action !! Albeit, a "humane" Arjun Kirloskar, but that is good enough for now...And YES, he is not in his three piece suit, but in a t-shirt, coat attire that we love..Showed off his "naya arjun" flavor by letting the sick peon take time off with pay, ofcourse..😃 ..Has his new office, and a new manager...I hope Ms.Purvi joins him too soon. 😉..loved all the angrez he is throwing around too..God, we missed him..😳

He rightfully remembered, in the last minute, that he couldnt work in OVT industries, thank goodness..what with the crazy chic all managerial now..never saw the day when she went to work ofcourse, other than the first day..too busy throwing lunatic fits...has his own company now..which was expected of DK..good going there..But, the catch is, it is in the same building and with no Purvi around, and once Ovi Maam knows of his presence there...need no guesses on what her next step is...is there? Couldnt DK find another building for Arjun? AAhhh !!
Arjun-DK-Sulo nice conversation...cute smiles all around.. atleast a lovey-dovey ARVI phone conversation was badly called for, but as we can see, the CV's are in a rush to get this engagement over, so they can shower crap on us..So, no ARVI scenes today...:(
Arjun-DK-Archana scene was nice too..Sasumaa and damaad all fidaa over each other...smiles of well being going around...for today...

What the heck was Purvi thinking of going to the police station by herself? Who in their right mind, who has gone through such an experience would go there alone? Couldnt she have let Arjun or someone know that she is going there atleast? And Vishnu, very consistent with his bad boy image, was taunting her. Luckily, for all of us, Sameer Rane was very official..

Is Sulochana out of her mind? Who in such a situation would go to the D-family and invite them over to the engagement? Is she that oblivious to what she is doing or is she throwing it in their face? Now, the crazy chic will go bonkers for sure... I was so hoping she wouldnt know about it until the deed is done..😡...There is a suicide track right there.. if the writers want it...

I am not gonna go into the baalan-varsha track right now... nothing new happened there today..

It does look like they are rushing the engagement so that they can get back to the main story, the divorce, as the 15 days is nearing...And also, any other trash (Arjun-ovi) or whatever they can throw at us..

jdronamraju thumbnail

Originally posted by: vgiri

Yes Jyothi.. Our AK is very much back but as "Naya Arjun". 😃  Oh!! Laurie.. Now we can expect more response from you!!!

It was cute to watch Arjun's face when DK said "if it is too soon, shall I postpone?" 😉

"So, brace yourself, guys..The hurricane is on its way..!!"  I really hate this feeling.. I couldn't enjoy that lovey-Dovey SBS segment, yesterday;s ARVI moments...Why should they release the article and put us thru this feeling. 😭😭😭

Very cute, Vilasini..I loved the way he rushed to say "NO ! NO! NO!" 😉..

You know what.. I have been freaking out quite a bit too and wasnt even enjoying the ARVI scenes since past couple of days...so, let us ignore all those articles, and see how it goes..this way, we atleast enjoy the good times...
We always have a choice of not watching it later, right? As someone told me (Archana), Arjun and Purvi as we know will not give up each other unless there is a compelling reason..let us wait and see what comes up...As I said, we can always stop watching if we dont like it then...
So, cheer up !!
jdronamraju thumbnail
Shyamala,
This post was definitely intended to boost mine and others spirits too..Yes, there were parts of it  that were whistling in the dark for sure..😊... this is the best I could come up with, with my current state of mind...

Savita coming to the engagement for a showdown or even Ovi going there for a melt down seems to be definitely in the cards... I thnk Ovi doing something more drastic is more in the cards, actually...let us see..as they have the engagement on friday, I am sure there is a shock value attached in the end...

As far as Vishnu is concerned, is it possible that Varsha will get him out of jail, I ponder...It seems impossible realistically, but we never know..Either that way, or he gets out of bail, big trouble awaits for Manav, for he is their target now.

Until then, let us enjoy the long awaited sagaai of our enchanting couple, that is Arjun and Purvi..

Originally posted by: sashashyam

Jyothi,

A comprehensive, logical and determinedly cheerful post, which I agree with totally.  I really liked it, though in parts it sounds suspiciously like whistling in the dark ! Not that there is anything wrong with trying to keep  up one's spirits. One cannot lose out on what one can enjoy in the present worrying and fretting about the anticipated unpleasantness in the near future. Tomorrow will be the sharara and the sherwani, and the purple  saree as well, so it should be nice!

I do agree that for Sulochana to go and invite the Deshmukhs in person and seek their "blessings" for Arjun-Purvi is an act of such imbecility as to take one's breath away; think of what would happen if Savita chose to grace the occasion and let loose  in her best mawaali style? Equally off putting was the lack of sensitivity it showed, for it was really like rubbing it in  as far as Ovi was concerned.  And all this after Archana had told her how hostile their reaction was the day before!The CVs have really lost it, unless they WANT Savita to attend and launch a few of her choice broadsides at Arjun and Purvi. Well  let us see, it will not be a long wait.

It would be interesting to see if the CVs twist the Indian Penal Code enough for Vishnu to get bail on a kidnapping charge. Secondly, I cannot understand the need for a formal complaint from Manav for the police to initiate action, as SP Sameer Rane (he is very young to have become a SP) was an eye witness to the whole, including Vishnu shooting Arjun, That one act alone would be enough for a non-bailable warrant against Vishnu. But of course the CVs do not bother with such stuff.

Chin up, Jyothi! We will survive it all, never fear, and we and Arjun-Purvi  will prevail too!!

Shyamala

--Jenelle-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I have been awaiting the return of AK for a while now. Whilst i  loved him as plain Arjun, his ultimate role was and will always be Arjun Kirolosar.
jdronamraju thumbnail
me too, Ash ! Was grinning along with them...😳... Wish they had a phone convo atleast...
I agree..very insensitive of Sulochana to go there.. should not have done it at all...no reasoning other than inviting trouble..no worries..you can write, ramayan or mahabharat on this post...it is all welcome...😊

Originally posted by: Ashlaika

Great post Jyothi.

1. First and foremost... YAYYY !!!! AK is back!!!!!!!!

God - he looked sooo good in that suit (with the T-shirt inside). Loved that scene. Liked the interaction between father and son and between Arjun and the office. He is still in command - passing orders all over the place -  but this time there is compassion behind it.   In this moment I'm gonna try to forget all the articles and just bask in having him back.

2. When Arjun and Purvi were smiling like idiots at the end due to their engagement - I was smiling right along with them (obviously I'm the bigger idiot to be doing that Embarrassed).  lol ... but couldn't help it. In that scene, their happiness was just contagious.

3. Then it was all wiped away upon seeing Sulo's stupidity. This act by the CVs (and Sulo)  shows us that she went there not to invite them for the engagement... but this is an invitation for TROUBLE! That's what this is... trouble is brewing and coming and it may be on the engagement itself. Ovi may barge in... something will happen. Solu was also insensitive. It is not her place... Archu should have done that or made that decision.

(maybe... just maybe, she thought after seeing their support for Purvi during the whole kidnapping fiasco they would come... but she also heard what Archu said the day she agreed to the alliance... so... well.. that tanks that excuse. She was crazy to do that).

4. Yes... we were all watching crappy cop like hawks. But its early days yet. :(.

5. CVs are rushing... I wonder why tho... not even sparing us ONE min for some ArVi time.

AND last but not least... sorry I wrote a whole ramayan in ur thread.  Thanks again for the great post and ur thoughts,

bee5 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jdronamraju

Jyothi,
  Agree to all the points.

The ending scene of Arjun-Purvi separately after Sulo finalizes the engagement on phone was too too sweet ... both lost in thoughts and similing... I too was smiling away with them.😃

Me too watched Sameer with an hawk eye. But his "Ms. Purvi" reference did not escape and I was cringing 😆 ..They are trying to keep it as formal as possible to begin with 😆

Shyamala,
  Not sure if you missed the article. As per it, Savita is going to descend upon the engagement ceremony and will let her tongue loose ...😡 . That is the only reason why they have to use Sulo to invite the trouble.
Ashlaika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bee,
When he said Ms. Purvi - I thought to myself... mister... u dont know how to say it right.. . only Arjun Sir can call her that and make it sound good. lol .

Just looked at the last part again... Arjun went from  "thats an order" (loved how he says that) to the anxious look on his face from hearing the one sided convo when his Dad was talking to Solu to  "No no no no Dad"  - He went from boss to uncertain to happy love struck child in a matter of mins.  For that, I must commend RD the actor!

p.s. Our boy all holy now... taking blessings from Saraswati Mata before entering the building. 😊 😉
Edited by Ashlaika - 11 years ago