RK - MADHU KI NAYEE SHURUWAT

76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Today's Episode was actually special   

Today RK & Madhubala rocked , I would like to  Director Debasis Dhar . Kudos to Camera man Danny   . 

Episode started when Madhu was coming out of  Studio after slapping RK  . Suddenly she remembered about Mallik & she goes to the Hospital . Madhu decides to stay with Mallik till he recovers . Nurse comes & reminds Madhu about Bill payments . Madhu assures her that she will arrange money to settle the Bills . 

RK was sulking in anger . He was in no mood to forgive Madhu now .

RK reaches the Hospital . OMG i was so happy when he actually said ," Tumhari aur Mukund ki chemistry kuch jami nahi πŸ˜† Aag toh tab lagti hai jab hum saath hote hain πŸ‘πŸΌ " . Full marks for the Dialogue πŸ‘  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Saikdo keede aise hi Gadi ke neeche aajate hain unnmese ek Keeda Mukund     

RK said to Madhu that destiny says that they both are made for eachother . Destiny has always brought them together some or the other way . RK  says , " Tumse mohabbat toh nahi kar sakta par haan tumse hadd se jyaada nafrat karta hoon " . 

Then he tells about his deal to Madhu . He will give Madhu 40 lacs & in return she will have to do whatever he says . He keeps Sindoor ki dibb to Madhu & goes away . 

Trishna blames Madhu for whatever is happening in their life . She tells Madhu that if she would not have been in their life then their Life would have been a happy one . 

On the other side RK's producer were very angry by RK's behavior . They threatened to finish RK's career if he doesn't start shooting instantly . Bittu tab fatt gayee 

Bittu goes to RK & requests him to start his shoots . RK says , " Jab tak Madhubala humari saari shartein maan nahi leti tab tak no shooting , Jab Madhubala apne haation se iss zakham par marham nahi lagati tab tak humara waqt yaheen tham jayega " . 

Next day morning Hospital authorities make discharge papers for Mallik due to non payment . After Madhu's request Doc gives them time of 24hrs . 

Now Madhu takes decision to accept RK's deal . She says , " Agar kismat ko yahi majoor hai toh mein apni Zindagi kismat ke hawale karti hoon " πŸ‘πŸΌ. 

Madhubala enters the studio were RK was waiting for her . RK says , " Yeh nafrat nahi aasaan , Aaj ka dariya doob ke jaana hai " . πŸ‘

Precap ' Madhu tells that she i ready to marry him n accepts all his conditions! RK-Madhu get married' n RK pours some liquor in the havan fire..!    

Please do comment & press like Button 
Edited by manesha76 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

76manesha thumbnail

Thanks Dear πŸ˜³
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tonight episode was awesome.  Totally dedicated to the leads.πŸ‘ Hats off to the whole MB team.

Dialogues, camera work and direction was fab. And especially DD & VD was just awesome in every scene.

How they have shown RK watching repeatedly the thappad of Madhu and his reactions was spot on.

ICU scene was beautiful and in a way felt some sympathy for both of them. It is like they are destined to be together whether they like or not.

Wonder what the story about RK's father is. Maybe Raza Murad is step father as lot of members are thinking this way. Definitely RK is a disturbed person.

About Trishna she is too selfish and her love for Madhu has always been conditional.

THIS IS CALLED A SPECIAL EPISODE
πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
β­οΈπŸ‘ Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good to see you manesha hereπŸ˜ƒ

today a very good episode  kudos to the team... 
remarkable performance of vivian in hospital with terrific dialogue delivery showing pain hatred and arrogance.

dd also outstanding with her silent acting showing shock and helplessness.

manesha,   this show  also has the capability to take us for drive na😳 
76manesha thumbnail

Thanks Dear πŸ˜³
76manesha thumbnail

Thanks Dear πŸ˜³
lol u forgot the keeda wala dialog where he calls Mukund keeda 🀣(sometimes i wonder does he stlk the forum? 😳 how does he know wew call him makhi and insect 🀣...and same goes for that chemistry wala line 🀣)
76manesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol u forgot the keeda wala dialog where he calls Mukund keeda 🀣(sometimes i wonder does he stlk the forum? 😳 how does he know wew call him makhi and insect 🀣...and same goes for that chemistry wala line 🀣)

Can you give me full dialogue i will add it πŸ˜†
76manesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

Tonight episode was awesome.  Totally dedicated to the leads.πŸ‘ Hats off to the whole MB team.

Dialogues, camera work and direction was fab. And especially DD & VD was just awesome in every scene.

How they have shown RK watching repeatedly the thappad of Madhu and his reactions was spot on.

ICU scene was beautiful and in a way felt some sympathy for both of them. It is like they are destined to be together whether they like or not.

Wonder what the story about RK's father is. Maybe Raza Murad is step father as lot of members are thinking this way. Definitely RK is a disturbed person.

About Trishna she is too selfish and her love for Madhu has always been conditional.

THIS IS CALLED A SPECIAL EPISODE
πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ
β­οΈπŸ‘

Yupp Trishna is selfish . But she has been this way from start . As i said in my yesterday's yeh thappad ki gunj bohot dino tak sunaiye degi .πŸ‘
76manesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: anji64

good to see you manesha hereπŸ˜ƒ

today a very good episode  kudos to the team... 
remarkable performance of vivian in hospital with terrific dialogue delivery showing pain hatred and arrogance.

dd also outstanding with her silent acting showing shock and helplessness.

manesha,   this show  also has the capability to take us for drive na😳 

Anji , I am here from very beginning . πŸ˜› 

DVD were at their best in special Episode . Anji mark my words this Serial will be path breaking from all Saas Bahu stories . After Madhubala other channels will also start taking risk by showing new type of serials .