Jai Jai Jai Bajrangbali - Anyone watching this?

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
So does anyone watch this show on Sahara? It's been on since last year. Being a mytho geek, I couldn't ignore it and tried to get into it but I got really bored. The acting, the cast, the meandering storyline...nothing worked for me. Heck, sometimes it goes into the cheesy desi horror show territory even. 😆

So rather than watch it regularly I just check out the episodes every few months. Seems after over a year's run of around 300 episodes, they've just come around to Sita's birth.

Though I do like the casting of Anjana; she's a sweet mom. And well Ravan's throne design is cool.

Anyway, is anyone here actually following the show? If so, what do you think? Have they covered any interesting story or anything?
Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
I used 2 watch it long back but i too got bored.Da child Hanuman is very cute and he acts jst like child Krishna of Jai sri krishna which used 2 air on colors.As it's a sagars show so dey were dragging hanuman's childhood like anything jst like dey did wid JSK.And da most funniest part was Ravan wanted 2 kill Hanuman and would treat Hanuman as his biggest enemy.In fact,it was Ram and not Hanuman who was Ravan's biggest enemy.Hanuman jst helped Ram in fighting wid Ravan oderwise dere was hardly any enmity btw Ravan and Hanuman.
So is da child hanuman still dere in da show or hanuman has grown up?
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I've tried following the show and really loved how it began on episode 1, with the story of Tulsidas and all...but then it just plummeted and I lost interest with the storyline. The Sagars just should not attempt anything on Hanuman, because even Mahavir Hanuman was like this, with meaningless Bal Hanuman stories that never happened.

I find it unbelievable that after 300 episodes, Sita is finally born. So what will happen after 1,000? She'll get kidnapped?😲😆
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I tried to follow it but got very bored

Its really slow

Hanuman is still a child. I bal leele is a good for a little while, but here they have given an overdose. So I stopped watching

No one wants to give there openion here?😛
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Wouldn't they have to watch b4 they can?  I doubt that anyone does - I wonder that the channel can't find a better show to replace it?
Once I went to that forum out of curosity. It was empty