The Big Fat Suhag Raat-Decoding 9/8/2012

laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow. One of the funniest episodes in IPKKND's history. These writers are the biggest gutter minds ever. No kidding. Today's episode was full of innuendos and they were so obvious and in your face type. Chalo, finally, they touched on the much discusses big C. I am pretty sure Arnav bitwa is messing around with Khushi bitiya, and in all probability, even if he does follow through on his words, it will be yet another failed attempt. But still,  freaking hilarious episode today!πŸ˜†

Breaking The Bed - Not Quite What I Had In Mind:

Payal:
You are so lucky Khushi. Your husband has balls, and a spine, not every man has those you know.

Khushi:
I know jeeji. I just had an epiphany, although Arnav jee can be a total douche bag, he has actually been a complete sweetheart for quite a while now. If you will please excuse me, I am going for some coochie cooing with my hot hubby.

Khushi:
I am sorry I saw you naked.

Arnav:
What the? Can you see through my clothes? Can you see chotey?

Khushi:
No silly! I was talking about your baby picture. And yes, chotey is out for display in this picture. See here?

Me:
That is not Arnav jee's baby picture. That is one of those pictures that come free with the photo frame. The baby is gora for heaven's sake.

Arnav:
Give that back to me. If you want to see me naked, look at the real deal woman, not some silly picture.

Khushi:
Lets play tag. You are it.

*And the bed breaks*

Arnav and Khushi:
Giggle Giggle. We broke the bed!

Me:
That is not exactly how I imagined you two would break your bed. But chalo, SP nuns allowed a broken bed, naked Arnav (picture mein bhai!πŸ˜›), and that is as close to the desired scenario as we are going to get. BTW, Barun Sobti, stop dazzling me with your laughter.

Family Scenes (Not):

Nani and Co:
No phere = No shaadi.

Khushi:
Ho gaya satyanash.

Mami:
Hello Hi Bye Bye! You two broke the bed? What position was it? Tells tells. Maybe I can try to with my woh once he returns from whatever godforsaken place he is hiding in.

Raizadas:
Wow! Feisty much Arnav bitwa and Khushi bitiya?

AnJhali:
Humein toh pehle se patah tha. Remember Chotey's hanging gardan episode?Hamarey chotey sabsey zyada kinky hai. *Giggle*

Khushi:
Let the ground open up and swallow me right now.

Arnav:
Hello there sweetheart *Wink* We will break this bed the right way. If you know what I mean.😈

Sex Talk:

Arnav:
Yes Aman, you have to handle the presentation. Lets face it, you practically run AR. I am too busy Rabba Vey-ing, pacifying my crazy hormonal sister, solving cat fights between Dadi and Khushi, wagera wagera. And don't tell them about our figures, 'cause they suck, which is not a surprise seeing as how the owner of the company goes to office rarely, and that too for an hour.

Khushi:
Arnav jee, we are sinners, the both of us. How can we live like a married couple, do everything a married couple does, without being married fully?

Me:
Look whose talking. Still a Kumari and is whining about doing everything a married couple does.

Arnav:
Tell me about the whole marriage shenanigan.

Khushi:
Well there is Roka, Mehendi, Sangeet, Phere, Suhag Raat..

Arnav:
Thats it! Lets start from Suhag Raat. Everyone at IF is questioning my libido and chotey's functionality. Time to prove them wrong.

Khushi:
What the? No, we can't do IT. SP nuns won't allow it, not before the pheres.

Arnav:
Screw the pheres. You, me, on that bed, doing wicked things, tomorrow night.

Me:
Why not tonight? Why wait? Shubh kaam mein deri kaisi?

Akash Bitwa Gets More Than One Dialogue - Miracle:

Akash:
Bhai, why are you smiling? Is there any good news you want to share? Am I gonna be a chachu?

Arnav:
All in good time bro.

Random Musings:

• Khushi's random epiphany moment was funny enough as it is. Must you add the hilarious female version of the title track to make it even funnier?
  • AnJhali brought Shyamu to the house for a booty call? Wow.
  • Oh-Em-Gee, Payal and Akash have done it??? Really? Akash had the guts to do it without bhai's permission? Mind is blown.
  • Hitler Dadi, what is with the hand? Are you a Congress supporter?
  • NK, dude, stop, there should be a limit to being epic.
  • Last but not the least, praise the Lord, Arnav and Khushi have not done it. I know a lot of you were getting worried thinking the deed happened after the hug on Rakhi.

Call me fickle if you may, but I laughed my head off at almost every scene today. Epic stuff!πŸ˜†

Edited by laddoo598 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
While watching the episode..I was sent to those SR discussions we had today...and Bwoy!!How I love Arnie's non-chalance!!πŸ˜‰Edited by sampin - 11 years ago
IronyDied thumbnail
guess what when i saw that naked Arnav (ofcourse picture wala) i was remembering you that see it was chote but not anymore! i think the Creative team has been replaced by the gutter minds of this forum cause today's episode was indeed dedicated to us!

SP Ki Nayi Soch

a naked Arnav.. though it was baby but we saw something didnt we? *giggles* 🀣
broken bed.. which reminds me.. that Arnav has so much power while climbing on Khushi that bed broke in one time.. we will be needing a strong one.. warna we will see one bed breaking
everyday! i love chotey *blush* 😳
did the family actually had a moment.. the very same family which beehaved in the most weird way seeing the married couple romancing ... *wipes away emotional tears seeing the cute family back* reminded me of Payal and Akash marriage times! thank god Anaconda wasnt in the frame that time!

Sobti should get punishment.. firts blue then that magical laugh.. that sexy smirk and if all this wasnt enough that wink!! *sigh*
but how come no one saw that chotey's not so chotey was functioning in the living room in front of everyone.. πŸ€”

this is probably on the history of SP that these two had the most weird and sexy SR convo like this where as the Dikra and Bahu still blushes .. though bahu is preggy! *rolls eyes* never saw anyone telling his wife .. "remember its our SR" 🀣 now thats ASR!

shouldnt get NK get an award.. he said what we have been typing since Dadi came.. love this guy!
ok on a serious note.. i found out the maha twist... akash and Payal did it! *looks away*
Anjali called Shyam on the pool side which is actually connected with Arnav's room..is she calling Shyam whenever she is feeling you know what.. πŸ€” i am having doubts that if its Shyam or the lady who is carrying her baby so that Anjali doesnt have to carry a baby bump!
anyways after all this serious talk i want to say i love IPKKND! ❀️

Edited by -Delicious_BS- - 11 years ago
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Edited:

Today Parul goes back to her old ways ... not as awesome as the Queen of decoding Tanuwa of course πŸ˜›

Broke the bed ... and the "Will not do it" jinx :

Curious Mami - So the bed broke .. what exactly did our Hot looking Bitwa do with wifey ???

Payal - We pretend as if we have done it ... a few side glances & blushes should do it

Akash - Damn it Bhai ... a few tips puhleez. Our bed hasn't even had a decent shaking πŸ˜•

Nani -- Oh my ... I remember when that happened with Nanaji once ... Chottey is so Raizada in his ways *blush*
(Seriously this lady just rocks ... every grandma should be this cool when it comes to gutter πŸ‘πŸΌ )

SP Nuns prevail :

Hottwa - Wink Wink Chica ... Now that Aman arranged a new bed, we do IT

SP -- GASP ... over our dead bodies Hottie.

Hottwa - Oh Ok ...Wink Wink Chica ... Now that Aman arranged a new bed, we do IT ... err tomorrow night.

Peek-a-Boo ... I saw you :

Hottwa - So you think you have seen me without clothes ... well well wifey are you in for a treat or what coz Chottey has grown ... literally ... ermm at the moment also.

Wifey - Finally ... I will seize any excuse to get out of this velvet ... Bring it on hubby dearest.

Behind the Curtains:

Jhalli --
Looks like Chottey is upto some hanky-panky with his wife ... Time to make some cardboard cutout shadows & scare Chottey's chottey into non-action 😈

Double Entendre of the Day:

Hottwa -  Let's do it backwards.

PS - Fellow beyhoodi on alert & ready for action .. 3  2  1 ... lets dissect
πŸ˜†
Edited by paru_rox - 11 years ago
laddoo598 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sampin

While watching the episode..I was sent to those SR discussions we had today...and Bwoy!!How I love Arnie's non-chalance!!πŸ˜‰

He is messing with her head I tell you. Bechari was bombarded today, suggestive looks, winks, reminders about their SR, bitwa is naughty!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
PCdublin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Truly epic and very funny post...I think they  want to cause mass heart attacks on this forum... A back hug, breaking the bed and a laugh from ASR , a wink and the SR talk !!!!!!!! All in in one epi...πŸ˜‰ It was truly fab and such a relief from that congress touting atrocious woman!!!

PS the innuendoes and SR talk was amazing...isnt this what sets our show apart...Not like the other boring saas baahu ..
Edited by PCdublin - 11 years ago
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
RESS
ill have to edit it really late
but i HAVE to rave today ='D 
but for now i really feel the need to do some hormonal fangirling today so here it goes

OMG ASR HES SO HOT AND CUTE AND LOVELY ALL AT THE SAME TIME AND CAN I JUST, IDK BUT HES LIKE THE MOST GORGEOUS THING EVER AND ASHDASJHDKAHSDSAJ IM DEADWA BY HIS CHARMS

hormonal fangirling done. 

will be back bbg! AMAZING postwa<3
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
OMG!!!!!! I just LOVED LOVED LOVED your post. Super witty πŸ˜† ..Thanks for writing so cleverly...Laddoo Ji πŸ˜†
r

is not Arnav jee's baby picture. That is one of those pictures that come free with the photo frame. The baby is gora for heaven's sake.

Why not tonight? Why wait? Shubh kaam mein deri kaisi?

My thoughts exactly, hugs souls sistaπŸ€—

Oh and the jaap for tonite, writing team has changed atleast it did for tonite's epi.

Rest was MIGvey and Roflvey🀣
Edited by Shwetha! - 11 years ago
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
dude i m with u😊 for d 1st time i was so glad i live in a hostel and nt wid my parents... i could laugh nd blush as much as i wanted😳