Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
It is just the YRKKH characters  will be shown as welcoming Suraj when he returns to India as they belong to the same state as Suraj,  Rajasthan.  It is going to be like the episode where Aamir Khan visited DABH, just a segment of greeting and may or may not be a song sequence.  There is nothing to hate. 
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ b ...hope whatever ur saying it turns out to b true
else i really dont want to see the bak bak bak of akshara and her overacting ...plus Naitik with his zero expressions hogging the screen space ...
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DT ...Could you please remove some of the sticky threads from first page!😳
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i have put the list to unstick farhana πŸ˜† i guess they clean it once they r online
Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolmausam

😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Let the Episodes continue in S'Pore , But they came to India and Why were they are not giving any SBS or SBB .This is My Biggest fruestration πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜•

Badly Missing SurYa segemnts as Anas deepika πŸ˜‘ 

@bold- Omg me tooo! They were so adorable! Nice to see them off screen. wonder why SBS hasnt been taking their interviews lately. its the number one show after all πŸ˜‰
-Ayeshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I also want an off-screen interview of Anas n Deeps... Haven't seen them together 4 a long time... 
And yeh rishta n DABH are the two trp topper of star plus... So may be they r doing it to gain trp... Trp represents numbers of viewers... So whatever we like Yeh Rishta or not the show also has a great number of viewers too... And both r Rajasthan based show... The viewers of YR will be watching DABH n we will watch YR So Possibly by merging two shows they can attain a higher trp... So dont be sad guyz... Itni lambi singapore track jhel liya to ek episode or hi sahi...πŸ˜†
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: maddy311

It will be like a mahaepisode of 1 hour in my opinion

oh okay! πŸ₯±

thanks for the info! πŸ˜ƒ

looks like not many are welcoming the 2 shows together! I have never watched the other show! so no comments, but i hope it will be for good! 

i know you all want them back to GG room soon, πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† and so do i!☺️
and anything that prevent such a thing is going to be like a night mare or something similar for us!
maheenminaz thumbnail
yrkkh is a great show it is very romantic show very beautiful story of a couple.dabh cvs should luk at naitik and aksharas scenes they r so perfect but surya scenes r not that perfect
ShahSantosh143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Chalo Bcoz of DABH , YRKKH would get some trp as people who watch DABH now they have to watch YRKKH. 
Team YRKKH has to Thanx team DABH
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wonder why this merger episode! Why this kolaveri di in the name of collaboration!
It just ruined the continuity of DABH!

How come they landed to a fancy street straight from Spore!!?
Woh bhi itna saaj dhaajke!
Where are their luggage!!!?
Where is the segment where Sooraj is given the prize money of 1000,000SD!!?
Why they finished the epi suddenly while SurYa Naksh dancing...No bbyees...no farewell!

Too many bloopers!
Am disappointed!